Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 868 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 13008
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3708

    Mp

    Are there any MPs that FS around the downtown area.

  2. #3707

    I get it now

    So for sometime I always wondered how on pico near robertson there are two huge dry cleaners next to each other. One is called pico cleaners and the other one is beverly hills cleaners. Like there is enough dry cleaning for two places next to each other. In portland I saw a starbucks next to a peets, but that is portland.

    I guess it is competition.

    So, I went to 1874 WW to get jerked off and there was this truly dumpy Chinese gal with all the bad traits. Fat, older looking (meaning she could be 80), short, bad english, and literally thinning hair almost balding. I asked for some of the gals I know, but it was just her, and despite her promises to give me good massajee I walked out and into 1900 WW.

    Now this place is a fucken trip. The name is goldfinger, I shit you not. They have a price list on the wall that would make burke williams ashamed. I get in and there is a medium aged mamasan and a fucken guy sitting watching her. It may have been george takei. I say I want a half and she takes me to a room. I ask for julia who one of the duds here said knocked his shit to Mar. Vista. She sized me up pretty quick as a monger. I give her the 40 for the half and wait a long long time.

    She walks in and is going to be my tech. She is prolly 35-58, not a bad body, had spandex shorts under a khaki casual dress. She has me face down with the towel over my ass and does 4 hard pushes on my back when I protest that I want soft. Immediately she whipped off the towel and tickled my ass and balls for about 7 minutes. I flip over and she does not waste time lubing my dick up and working it. She could tell I was a tough girl scout cookie so she started licking my nipples and sucking on my neck. At one point she angled into a 69 type position, but she grabbed my balls like was testing peaches for ripeness and when I squawked she took it as I did not like the position.

    She understtood the word slow and I held her head down so she could suck on my nipples and neck while she worked my 10 inch maglite. Surprisingly I nutted quite hard. Tipped her 60 on the way out and adamantly refused the water. There are signs in the room with the spiel that there is nothing illegal going on.

    I am impressed with this place, although it is right ass front on ww boulevard.

  3. #3706

    Mp ruined for me

    I've wanted to go to a Mp, but the cops show ruined it for me. Growing up I saw that show all the time and they seemed to always be busting mp.

  4. #3705

    Mp / s

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm flying in to LAX Thursday for 2 days. Any good Asian massage / spa place near the airport? I'm looking for either FS or a good HJ / BJ. Checked Google and there are a few but don't want to waste my time or money on a legit place. Any info will be greatly appreciated. I can return the favor if you ever in Atlanta. Not planning to rent a car. Also would not mind an outcall to my hotel from Asian or Latina. Thanks guys.
    Hey NYC,

    Try HT Acupuncture, 11003 Hawthorne Blvd.

    Inglewood, California 90304.

    It's prolly a couple of miles east of LAX.

    BTW, what up with those Bravos lately? Seemed like not too Brave anymore! LOL.

    Mondo.

  5. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfire  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the kissing expert in SGV? She posts their all the time.

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-7664/94206077
    She did bbfs but changed her mind at some point. Not seeing AA men are another thing that changed her mind about.

  6. #3703

    Newbie

    Hi guys, as the title states I'm new at this!

    I've been curious about aamps and aampsmaps.com. I wanted to know if MP's are worth it.

    Any tips and advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

  7. #3702

    Kissing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    God no! Don't see the Kissing Expert. She's not 23. She's more like 53. Ugly AF.
    He might be into that?

  8. #3701

    Staying near LAX airport

    Hey guys, I'm flying in to LAX Thursday for 2 days. Any good Asian massage / spa place near the airport? I'm looking for either FS or a good HJ / BJ. Checked Google and there are a few but don't want to waste my time or money on a legit place. Any info will be greatly appreciated. I can return the favor if you ever in Atlanta. Not planning to rent a car. Also would not mind an outcall to my hotel from Asian or Latina. Thanks guys.

  9. #3700

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfire  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the kissing expert in SGV? She posts their all the time.

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-7664/94206077
    God no! Don't see the Kissing Expert. She's not 23. She's more like 53. Ugly AF.

  10. #3699

    Kissing Expert

    Quote Originally Posted by Discord  [View Original Post]
    Hello West Coast! I will be visiting your fair city (stationed in the Montebello area) in a couple weeks. I asked on the Escort side if there were suggestions for GFE with focus on kissing allowed. I hadn't had much response there, so I thought I'd check here for massage parlors that allow the same. FS not necessarily needed (but nice). I found a bit of info on RubMaps but many things were dated and hoped to get some fresh info from this side. I'll happily post back results after, but I'm only in town 3 days and only have one night where I might be able to break free to enjoy what may be offered, so it's a one shot deal for now. Many thanks!
    Have you tried the kissing expert in SGV? She posts their all the time.

    http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...-7664/94206077

  11. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzboy  [View Original Post]
    Been reported as legit for years. Supposedly a good massage.

  12. #3697

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzboy  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, but its legit.

  13. #3696

    Curious


  14. #3695

    Kissing allowed

    Hello West Coast! I will be visiting your fair city (stationed in the Montebello area) in a couple weeks. I asked on the Escort side if there were suggestions for GFE with focus on kissing allowed. I hadn't had much response there, so I thought I'd check here for massage parlors that allow the same. FS not necessarily needed (but nice). I found a bit of info on RubMaps but many things were dated and hoped to get some fresh info from this side. I'll happily post back results after, but I'm only in town 3 days and only have one night where I might be able to break free to enjoy what may be offered, so it's a one shot deal for now. Many thanks!

  15. #3694

    Sounds strange

    Respectfully.

    This really sounds like an insider upselling their place.

    I guess theres only one way to find out.

    Good Luck Gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    Went to a massage place next to the ramada in hollywood. There is an advertisement that has the address. Anyway it was good. A Costa Rican girl named April who spoke good english with a sexy accent serviced me. Pretended like I was new so maby that helped and I think I only paid $140. Entrance fee was $50 for the half hour.

    The massage was very very quick, and she wiped down everything with some kind of sanitizing cloth. She rushed a bit but she was good dude. Doesn't do anal though.

    Says she works Tuesday and Thursday at night. Entrance is in the back of a parking lot so there is some discretion except for the security guard there LOL but he knows th ebusiness so don't worry about him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape