Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7898
-
09-15-17 09:55 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 347Ginger / eve
Hi Team,
If she is in your area grab her, more of a semi-pro, great curves, great head, killer massage. She loves getting spanked, hair pulled, she likes it a little rough, very bi, will suck your gf's pussy till she screams. Offers greek sometimes, great girl great person. Good luck, but approach as a gentlemen, not like she is on BP and you will be treated well!
T.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-3c251fba7c1b
-
09-15-17 09:49 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 347Asain girl
I have chatted on and off with this one as well, I think she may have more then one profile set up, not sure how they can do that. She seems like she maybe dtf, but who knows, anyone have any info? Bular??
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-bad3c7e48a66
Thanks much!
T.
-
09-15-17 09:36 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 347Boobs, calfifornia etc.
I have been chatting with this one too, on and off for a while, anyone have any luck or input?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2e70e2928ee4
Chatted with California, she wants $$ and goes silent all the time, any input?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2?mailbox=sent
Lastly this on is sporadic too, traded digits and then silent.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8?mailbox=sent
Thanks much and good luck!
T.
-
09-15-17 09:32 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 347Goultears
Have been chatting with her too, not putting much stock into her. I have few more niblles.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
Anyway make any headway with this one.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2e70e2928ee4
A little thicker then I like, but very sexy!
-
09-15-17 09:23 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 347Goultears
Have been chatting with her too, not putting much stock into her. I have few more niblles.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
Anyway make any headway with this one.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2e70e2928ee4
A little thicker then I like, but very sexy!
-
09-15-17 06:24 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 393The reason I asked, specifically about her, is that in the messages page, I can still see her profile pic, but I can't see her profile. For other girls who either disabled or deleted their accounts, their profile pics are now a circle with line through it, and I obviously can't see their profiles. I had thought that she blocked me, but the others did not.
Originally Posted by BrokenArrows
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 22:40 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 162No, I can't see it either. She either disabled it or deleted it. On these sites women come and go and you have to get used to that. When someone suddenly disappears, I often think it's because someone in their circle of friends / family discovered them on the site. Or maybe they just found someone or got bored. Sometimes they return under different names, with different pics.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 22:19 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 393I've been messaging her, too. My conversation was different.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
Me: Would you be interested in an arrangement?
Her: What would that arrangement entail.
Her (again): I expect to be paid for my time.
Me: (I then tell her weekly meetings with FS, without actually saying it).
Her: Do you want to meet today my birthdays in 2 days.
She's probably (deliberately) misinterpreted what I said. I get the vibe that if I were to meet her she probably won't be DTF from the beginning.
I'm new at this SB / SD thing. If anyone actually meets her, let us know the details.
-
09-14-17 22:11 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 393Dumb question, but how do I know if someone blocked me?
Originally Posted by SpiceOfLife
[View Original Post]
I think the girl below blocked me. Is her profile viewable to everyone else?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-4e8db741c350
-
09-14-17 20:11 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 153Another $ Up Front
This one wants $100 before meeting so she can uber. I offered to set up the Uber but she said she's been stood up so now she wants proof. Yada, yada.
Pass.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-577181522f6d
-
09-14-17 20:04 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 153What. Huh?
Been messaging with this one for a couple of days.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-63d435a8b2f9
Went like this:
Her: Hey, just to let you know I have a boyfriend and he's okay with and knows everything I do. I'm 19 and not looking for any physical sexual contact. I'm not a prostitute. I'm down to go on dates, trips, adventures, or anything you want to do for the day. I'm here to be your arm candy, friend, companion and someone to have fun with. But I do expect to be paid for my time. I'm also available to model for you privately, send you pictures, videos, fetish modeling, skype, cam girl stuff, ect. Based on what you prefer and want.
On our first date we have to meet somewhere public for my safety. I don't meet at night. As long as you respect me we will get along fine. I have Kik and you can text me.
Me: Hi. So. If you modeled for me privately, we don't get any physical contact?
Her: I don't do sexual contact for my safety and well being. I'm literally 19. Why would I want to have sex with old dudes.
Got to wonder if she's having any luck.
Wk.
-
09-14-17 11:16 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 80In her profile she said she " is looking for a new car".
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 10:40 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 289Tnr0897
I first talked to her almost 2 years ago on WYP, where her account was suspended likely for being a scam artist. She met me for lunch, collected her lunch money, then "poof" she vanished. She's also on Seeking Arrangements. We were going to meet for lunch, and when she asked about money for the M&G date I reminded her that I brought initial date money almost 2 years ago she vanished on me. She told me she'd meet next week, then immediately blocked me LOL. If anyone has had luck with her I'd like to hear about it. I'm pretty sure that she's just trying to collect as much lunch money as possible.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-34af58674295
-
09-14-17 09:32 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 488Horse Rider
Been talking to this one and I have a M&G set for this week. Anyone else been in contact or met up with her yet?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-bed6d765a6c7
I'll report back. Happy Hunting.
-
09-13-17 15:40 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 390I have communicated with her too
Same amount, but I couldn't get up there on Monday. I'm a little worried about her weight on picture number 3, but otherwise she looks like a possible to say the least.
Let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by Jdx1978
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






