Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 13936
-
09-18-17 16:55 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 39Tagging along as I'm on the same boat and will be visiting LV in a couple weeks. Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Originally Posted by DeBaglio
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-17 12:26 #2400Regular Member

Posts: 8Seeking specific escort type
Greetings,
First and foremost I know I do not have a lot of posts, in face hardly any. I would understand if I did not get any response to this post, but I hope some of the more seasoned mongers will be generous or at least point me in the correct direction. I am coming to Vegas in a few weeks and will be alone, so I will have an opportunity to enjoy my Birthday. As I said, I don't post, because I really don't have the opportunity to play often. Last time was a few years ago in Vegas and I had a fantastic time with that particular woman. This trip I hope to satisfy a particular itch and have a good time. I am specifically seeking a woman under 25, caucasian, prefer tall, brunette is first choice, blonde is second. My preference goes toward long legs and nice ass, and up top a C or less. I like athletic to thin and a good personality would be a nice bonus. I am looking in the 300 to 350 range. I gather I am seeking the perfect date at a reasonable price. I can only hope I am able to find what I desire. I have already put in some time on TER, EECIE and other sites trying to narrow down a search. Unfortunately, Vegas has it's fair share of scammers and I really will not have the time nor inclination to waste it on a bad experience.
So, if any of you fine gentlemen can point in a good direction, I would be most appreciative and if not, as I said, I understand. I have a back up plan of using one of asian services, but that is second choice. Thanks in advance and be safe.
Debaglio.
-
09-17-17 08:42 #2399Regular Member

Posts: 20Info Eros girl
Anyone have any intel on this poster. Same pics but different name in ads. Brittany and Ashley??
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/602029.htm
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...3.htm?cat=6192
-
09-15-17 22:13 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 75I saw Lina a couple times in 2016, and she was great fun.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 18:29 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 46Headed your way!
Hello All! Headed to Vegas in a few weeks and I've been setting up some sessions with a few providers. I can't any of their names on this site, so I was wondering if anybody has any info on them? Any help is appreciated! Just trying to make sure they are legit.
Taylor Mae - https://www.preferred411.com/P171301.
Elena Duval - http://www.elenaduval.com/.
Curvy Coed Carly - http://www.curvycoedcarly.com/.
-
09-13-17 19:52 #2396

Posts: 275DW Easy
DW won't screen too heavily. They might have one of their guys meet you at a place close to the apartment you'll be going to. They'll just give you a look over and chat briefly. HS wanted me to take pictures of my driver's license. No way.
Originally Posted by SleepyGrits
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 09:31 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 1653Economical
Thanks for sharing that. Of course everyone wants to find a girl that's great looking, good service, clean, drug-free, honest, available, reliable, and economical. Well it's practically impossible to find all those qualities in one girl, pick 2 and you have a better chance of finding her. You just have to lower your expectations and find one that's acceptable to you. This board has hundreds of leads and reviews. Those who read it will be better informed to make better choices.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
09-13-17 08:43 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 106You are not invisible
I appreciate the information you provide, it validates myself and others that great ladies do not have to be expensive.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 00:17 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 38Cg
I think a really good one is to say kinda out loud almost to yourself but saying it at them 'damn anyone getting lucky tonight? Tough to win tonight' If they are working at all it will get an instant oh are you trying to get lucky or some opener. I did this once for gal who looked civilian but figured 50/50 shot working. She said ahh slots are brutal tonight yeah and kept playing! I'm like well good luck turning your luck around when it was totally obvious she was civi. And just happened to look the part mostly and plop down at low end slot by the 'action' bar bugsys at flam LOL.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 17:18 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 1286Outstanding Report!
Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by PlayPalace702
[View Original Post]
-SH.
-
09-12-17 15:35 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 340You're definitely not ignoring you. I went back to your previous posts and can't locate one of your recommendations. I wouldn't mind a little company this evening. On that note, is there a proper way to approach a provider at the casino bars? I saw one last night I would have loved to take upstairs but there was a pretty large male with her or in her general area but it was obvious they were together, likely her pimp. Any suggestions? Also clean your inbox up so people can message you. LOL.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 13:09 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 566Bobbie Barrow
She came from Texas 2 years ago. Meet her at meet and Greet, and drinks like a fish. She can out drink you 2 to 1.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
Very easy for her to get stimulated. In thirty seconds she was having an orgasm. But no BBFS. Saves it for her Daddy.
-
09-12-17 09:44 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 588I keep getting ignored
Hell, I've listed some great pics of 9 girls below. I've also mentioned a lot of gals who have had either good reviews or good comments. Some guys have seen the girls and been pleased, and they have shared a few good ones with me. Thats what this site is about. If you are paying 400 clams and happy, great. My expense account cannot handle that, so I see mostly SW, or escorts at 100 to 13 o clams. I have listed lots of current gals, and guys keep posting and asking if there are any economical gals with good service. There are, but it takes a lot of screening. Right now, there are a few good ones on mojo, but tons of agency gals to look out forl Oh, and of the 9 girls I listed with pics, 7 are still available, and they are about 80 to 100 clams, and as good as the upper end gals I have seen in my affluent days. Oh well, I guess Im invisible, lol.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 00:32 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 186Recommended White Providers
Try:
Originally Posted by Titanium19
[View Original Post]
Lina Lin $300/ hour (white).
Bonnie Barrow $200/ hour (3/4 white 1/4 hispanic).
Sophia Perez $350 (1/2 white 1/2 hispanic).
They all have TER and ECCIE reviews.
-
09-11-17 20:18 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 566With Trepidation
I go with the casino girls. Stay away from the street walkers. Stay relax, keep your expectations down. Don't let your uneasiness show.
Originally Posted by Titanium19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





