Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19325

    Kevon

    Thanks TittyManCam. It's funny that when I can't indulge I use to see her in the old quadrant all the time. When I'm horny as fuck and available, I never see her. Lmaoooo.

  2. #19324

    Tennille DT

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    Better late than never, but I finally found it. As soon as I got done with Nicole, I drove out to grab a bite to eat. Ran into Tenille on the way and I'm glad I did. She provided the rough deepthroat facefucking I can't do without. She let me abuse the farthest reaches (at least 3 inches deep) of her throat canal. Not that ot matters, but it is a plus, she swallowed every drop. I doubt she tasted any, the load was released at the back of throat and down the hatch!

    I has suck a good time, I'm about to give her a ring and bring her back to the room for a follow-up.
    I second that on her. The only chic in this hobby that could DT me and yeah she swallowed every drop. I see you killing it out here in Otown. So far who would you say has been your best experience?

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asset[.jpg‎  

  3. #19323

    Early bird special

    Thanks again to C5 for the Intro, met up with Michelle early this morning before work. Cute Latin girl, seems honest as I handed two bills by mistake. I noticed and pulled one back, but she didn't try to hide it.

    About the service, very good suction and attention to my favorite areas. I didn't push her much cause I needed to get back to work. I will give her credit, she made me cum without a full hard-on. That's not an easy feat!

    I would recommend! DT Approved!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170914_101221_01-180x251.png‎   IMG_20170914_104029_01-180x320.jpg‎  

  4. #19322

    Kevon

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with Lily over by the Lancaster Gas. Energetic and bubbly. Parked by some nearby apartments and started a BBBJ. All mouth with good rhythm made me nut in about 5 minutes. She swallowed a big load and said thank you. Smooth business. Where in the world is Kevon? I keep looking for her and can't find her. Searched Holden through 18th and haven't spotted her yet.
    You're in the right area. I see her all the time with that sexy walk of hers on the way to work anywhere from Holden to the checkers near I4. This is usually around 7:30 am.

    TMC.

  5. #19321

    Lily

    Caught up with Lily over by the Lancaster Gas. Energetic and bubbly. Parked by some nearby apartments and started a BBBJ. All mouth with good rhythm made me nut in about 5 minutes. She swallowed a big load and said thank you. Smooth business. Where in the world is Kevon? I keep looking for her and can't find her. Searched Holden through 18th and haven't spotted her yet.

  6. #19320

    I just saw the *

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    TO ALL Of yOU PLAN SIMPLE don't PAY UP FRONT. Never take your dates with you atm.
    Yeah I saw her tonight she tried to be funny I have pornographic memory where all my stuff was. I told the * ill fucking feed her ass to the gators if she kept fucking around. I told her to GTFO my car when I went to the ATM. Made her ass finish the job and payed her after the fact. Can't trust these holes man. Always keep cash out of sight and in your person. Take control otherwise they will take everything from you.

  7. #19319
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #19318

    Tenille

    Better late than never, but I finally found it. As soon as I got done with Nicole, I drove out to grab a bite to eat. Ran into Tenille on the way and I'm glad I did. She provided the rough deepthroat facefucking I can't do without. She let me abuse the farthest reaches (at least 3 inches deep) of her throat canal. Not that ot matters, but it is a plus, she swallowed every drop. I doubt she tasted any, the load was released at the back of throat and down the hatch!

    I has suck a good time, I'm about to give her a ring and bring her back to the room for a follow-up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170913_221537-759x1012-189x252.jpg‎   IMG_20170913_221552-759x1012.jpg‎  

  9. #19317

    Heritage Nicole round 2

    She got dropped off at my hotel for a round two in the friendly and comfortable confines of my room. No time to spare as C5 was on his way over to finally do the in person meet and greet. We got down to business, and as you all know she's a terrific brain surgeon. 15 minutes in and someone's knocking on the door. Thanks a lot C5 for interrupting the session. No worries big fella, I was ready to erupt anyways, snoop doggie style CP finish.

    Nicole was a great sport, I opened the door and she gave him a big naked hug. Got to love that girl!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170913_212020-540x960.jpg‎   Screenshot_20170914-000336-360x640~2.png‎  

  10. #19316
    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    After an extensive search, I Finally met Nikki and the much coveted 407 deepthroat I had been craving. Everyone who recommended her was right on, she lived up to the hype and expectations; great personality, with skills to match. After our first session, I had her friend Tiffany come over, what ensued is probably the most memorable experience since my last threesome over a month ago. The duo really put it on me, all of my favorite dirty deeds were on the menu with the exception of Greek. Can't remember the last time I had my salad tossed, I was due. Session highlights included 2 firsts, a side by side lie back dt facefuck and alternating double doggie position with random ptm love.

    A memorable time had thanks to two exceptional young ladies. Round 2 scheduled for tomorrow!
    Glad you found Niki to your liking. As I said, damn good head game. WTG scoring a 2-fer!

  11. #19315

    Sorry inbox was full. Now empty. To those that massaged

    Inbox is now clean.

  12. #19314
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks  [View Original Post]
    So this chick Shelia is cuban / Russian, 24 and I picked up on Rio grande by nashville. I pulled out 320 from bank account a couple days before hurricane irma. So when I picked her up I pulled out a 20 from my wallet put it near the stick shift and put my wallet in my middle compartment between driver's and passenger's seats. She was saying all these stupid things like "slap my ass. " What she did while I was slapping her ass smh was she secretly opened the middle compartment and took all the rest of the cash (she saw me put wallet in compartment). Then she said "I don't want your stuff" just take back the 20 and then she left. I check my wallet again today and realize I only have 20 in there. Never even thought about it smh.

    So bottomline is I'm out 300. So the shit I learned today: don't be mongering on obt with alot of cash on you past what you are willing to spend and put your wallet awayyy like in the trunk. This honestly was my fault and got sloppy with my mongering techniques and too trusting.
    Never Ever Ever pick up this girl. She pronounces her name Shayla. Her primary job is a thief and her secondary job is an ugly half assed shitty hooker with a pot belly. The minute she sits down, her hands are wandering and she'll try to take anything that's not nailed down. She showed me the results from when someone shot her in the mouth and I'm quite certain it's because he caught her doing what she does best which is stealing things. With her brazen approach, I can only assume that one day in the near future she will try it with the wrong guy and end up in some serious pain. I'm not calling for this, but if there is one girl on the trail that deserves it, it's her.

    Hopefully, a lack of action will run her out of this town.

  13. #19313

    Fightin and Fuckin

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Back together again for the umpteenth time. Both of us in our never ending battle of wills finally succumbed and said fuck it. We just miss each other. Because whatever else it might be, it's definitely not boring. I've often said if you get Gigi at her best it's an incredible experience. Problem was she often wasn't at her best. She's been away resting and toned it down. Now is very alert and healthy looking although she still has some issues. What was pent up sexually between us was released over the last two days. She sucked and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Courtesy of a nice guy who put her up in a room for the hurricane. She told me a story about how in two weeks she was going to take a train to another city and start all over. No drugs. I told her I didn't believe her. She got mad and it was going to be the start of our new fight until I just said I believed her and then she was happy again and I banged her more. She has a phone now and expects to stay in a room. New digits. Pm me. She is at her best and quite an experience. More importantly, I need a break. She wore me out.
    Damn SG, you and the sexy Russian do more fightin and fuckin than most married couples. Damn. LOL.

    TH.

  14. #19312

    Super hottie in kissimmee

    Was headed to work. When I seen this sexy WSW chick walking. Looki. G like she needed a ride. I stopped her and asked you need a ride and she was ready with a yes. We chatted for a few, she said she has a place near by. So we pull up go to her room and this is where it gets great. I opened the door and what do I see. A extra chick laying down. What is a man to do. Lucky for me I had some tine. She goes by the name Cassidy. Started with a great BBJ. Ro get things started. Then covered up for the ride. I'm telling you all she has a true hat snatcher on her. When I pulled out I had no cover on. Completely shaved and nice. Small frame nice tits and a bubble ass. No candy marks. But does burn candy. Bad ass chick to add to my early morning start. 40 sunflower seeds did the trick. I have her number and will share. She needs help to get back home. So enjoy while I can. She won't be here long. Pics are coming soon as my phone charges.

    Stay turned. Pics are coming.

  15. #19311

    Heritage Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    It was a long day of work with a lunch break half hour BJ from Nikki the librarian which turned out to be an epic video. Signed off and went to visit a former Broward legend now 407 resident, Amy Bear. I couldn't leave Orlando without seeing one of the girls that got away. Let's just say, as is my M.O. When I meet a true rock star I wind up seeing them on the very next day, I pre-booked for a follow up tomorrow.

    Heading back to the room I saw a few potential nightcap hopefuls, didn't pull the trigger until I spotted an unassuming yet humble friendly face. I was blown away by her attitude and pleasing disposition. Although I didn't push the envelope, I never do on first dates, I did get the sense that she doesn't use the word NO very often. As it turns out she's a local favorite, Heritage Nicole. No digits, but I did give her my number in hopes she'll contact me tomorrow.

    The highlight was the light facefucking and no gag reflex whatsoever, can't wait to bring her back to my room and respectfully test her throat's boundaries. Of course that's a long shot, call backs are few and far between.
    Good Pussy.

    TH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape