Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 35480
-
09-14-17 12:31 #19325Banned Member

Posts: 1218Tenille
Fantastic fuck!
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
09-14-17 11:22 #19324Senior Member

Posts: 89Kevon
Thanks TittyManCam. It's funny that when I can't indulge I use to see her in the old quadrant all the time. When I'm horny as fuck and available, I never see her. Lmaoooo.
-
09-14-17 11:02 #19323Banned Member

Posts: 363Tennille DT
I second that on her. The only chic in this hobby that could DT me and yeah she swallowed every drop. I see you killing it out here in Otown. So far who would you say has been your best experience?
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
09-14-17 10:42 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 501Early bird special
Thanks again to C5 for the Intro, met up with Michelle early this morning before work. Cute Latin girl, seems honest as I handed two bills by mistake. I noticed and pulled one back, but she didn't try to hide it.
About the service, very good suction and attention to my favorite areas. I didn't push her much cause I needed to get back to work. I will give her credit, she made me cum without a full hard-on. That's not an easy feat!
I would recommend! DT Approved!
-
09-14-17 05:51 #19321Banned Member

Posts: 363Kevon
You're in the right area. I see her all the time with that sexy walk of hers on the way to work anywhere from Holden to the checkers near I4. This is usually around 7:30 am.
Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
09-14-17 02:13 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 89Lily
Caught up with Lily over by the Lancaster Gas. Energetic and bubbly. Parked by some nearby apartments and started a BBBJ. All mouth with good rhythm made me nut in about 5 minutes. She swallowed a big load and said thank you. Smooth business. Where in the world is Kevon? I keep looking for her and can't find her. Searched Holden through 18th and haven't spotted her yet.
-
09-14-17 02:05 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 163I just saw the *
Yeah I saw her tonight she tried to be funny I have pornographic memory where all my stuff was. I told the * ill fucking feed her ass to the gators if she kept fucking around. I told her to GTFO my car when I went to the ATM. Made her ass finish the job and payed her after the fact. Can't trust these holes man. Always keep cash out of sight and in your person. Take control otherwise they will take everything from you.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 00:41 #19318Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-14-17 00:28 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 501Tenille
Better late than never, but I finally found it. As soon as I got done with Nicole, I drove out to grab a bite to eat. Ran into Tenille on the way and I'm glad I did. She provided the rough deepthroat facefucking I can't do without. She let me abuse the farthest reaches (at least 3 inches deep) of her throat canal. Not that ot matters, but it is a plus, she swallowed every drop. I doubt she tasted any, the load was released at the back of throat and down the hatch!
I has suck a good time, I'm about to give her a ring and bring her back to the room for a follow-up.
-
09-14-17 00:09 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 501Heritage Nicole round 2
She got dropped off at my hotel for a round two in the friendly and comfortable confines of my room. No time to spare as C5 was on his way over to finally do the in person meet and greet. We got down to business, and as you all know she's a terrific brain surgeon. 15 minutes in and someone's knocking on the door. Thanks a lot C5 for interrupting the session. No worries big fella, I was ready to erupt anyways, snoop doggie style CP finish.
Nicole was a great sport, I opened the door and she gave him a big naked hug. Got to love that girl!
-
09-13-17 22:17 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 65Glad you found Niki to your liking. As I said, damn good head game. WTG scoring a 2-fer!
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 22:06 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 56Sorry inbox was full. Now empty. To those that massaged
Inbox is now clean.
-
09-13-17 17:04 #19313

Posts: 640Never Ever Ever pick up this girl. She pronounces her name Shayla. Her primary job is a thief and her secondary job is an ugly half assed shitty hooker with a pot belly. The minute she sits down, her hands are wandering and she'll try to take anything that's not nailed down. She showed me the results from when someone shot her in the mouth and I'm quite certain it's because he caught her doing what she does best which is stealing things. With her brazen approach, I can only assume that one day in the near future she will try it with the wrong guy and end up in some serious pain. I'm not calling for this, but if there is one girl on the trail that deserves it, it's her.
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
Hopefully, a lack of action will run her out of this town.
-
09-13-17 13:25 #19312Banned Member

Posts: 1218Fightin and Fuckin
Damn SG, you and the sexy Russian do more fightin and fuckin than most married couples. Damn. LOL.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
09-13-17 11:04 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 56Super hottie in kissimmee
Was headed to work. When I seen this sexy WSW chick walking. Looki. G like she needed a ride. I stopped her and asked you need a ride and she was ready with a yes. We chatted for a few, she said she has a place near by. So we pull up go to her room and this is where it gets great. I opened the door and what do I see. A extra chick laying down. What is a man to do. Lucky for me I had some tine. She goes by the name Cassidy. Started with a great BBJ. Ro get things started. Then covered up for the ride. I'm telling you all she has a true hat snatcher on her. When I pulled out I had no cover on. Completely shaved and nice. Small frame nice tits and a bubble ass. No candy marks. But does burn candy. Bad ass chick to add to my early morning start. 40 sunflower seeds did the trick. I have her number and will share. She needs help to get back home. So enjoy while I can. She won't be here long. Pics are coming soon as my phone charges.
Stay turned. Pics are coming.










Reply With Quote





