Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 1342 1842 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18144

    Looks tempting


  2. #18143

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMama808  [View Original Post]
    Who else have you tried at exec center? I've been with Mary a couple times but no one else. Just seeing anyone else worth seeing with services like Mary.
    Do you have links or contact info for massage, HE or FS providers in Exec Center. Also, any info on this one: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...305013805.html Mahalo!

  3. #18142
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    I've been to executive center a couple of times. I was never rush and even when I finished early, they still massaged me (after FS). I think the last time, I was the one who was rushing because I needed to be somewhere LOL. Although the girls aren't as pretty as some other places (or younger LOL) I feel like they make up for it with service. But YMMV.
    Who else have you tried at exec center? I've been with Mary a couple times but no one else. Just seeing anyone else worth seeing with services like Mary.

  4. #18141

    Cman

    Quote Originally Posted by CMan  [View Original Post]
    I had Irene a few times and she definitely plays. She challenges me to see how many times she can make me cum. I always leave completely drained.

    C Man.
    Is that something she only does for you? Cause that sounds fuckin awesome!

  5. #18140

    Jennifer at CC

    Only here till end of the month, so had to get some. Looks so good as ever. Again. Not girl in pic, but pretty damn close. Great service, no rush, sexy as hell.

    All covered service, nice body. Friendly. Trying to talk her into BBBJ again. Last time I got some, but I think I was lucky. Maybe it was a slow week. I'll still work on it. Told her that almost every place does it. It's pretty hot watching that pretty face performing some BBBJ.

    Standard FS fees. I'm a repeater.

    Flesh.

  6. #18139
    Quote Originally Posted by CompDude35  [View Original Post]
    H, got some intel.

    Aloha!

    CD35.
    Thanks Chief, long time no see.

  7. #18138
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Aloha brother, I'm getting older and having a hard time keeping up with musical chairs and names and rooms in CC. I'm in the mood for something different and considering these two therapists. But not sure if the pics in my post are the same girls (and their ads on craigslist) are the same ones you refer to. At one point I believe there were even two Nadia's that had ads up.

    So could you confirm that these two are the 'Nadia' and 'Maria' you are talking about?

    Mahalo!!
    Nadia looks just like that when she's made-up. Maria's pic is old, she isn't that youthful or cute.

  8. #18137

    PM'd you

    H, got some intel.

    Aloha!

    CD35.

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Did she offer it covered or BB? Thanks.

  9. #18136
    Quote Originally Posted by CM0069  [View Original Post]
    Whoah, had to re-read your post, so you got 70 min with tentacle action before boom-boom time? I may have to give the fringe Chinese shops a visit sometime, got tired of the 30 min out the door deals, but I still think its YMMV as always.
    I've been to executive center a couple of times. I was never rush and even when I finished early, they still massaged me (after FS). I think the last time, I was the one who was rushing because I needed to be somewhere LOL. Although the girls aren't as pretty as some other places (or younger LOL) I feel like they make up for it with service. But YMMV.

  10. #18135

    Which Nadia? Maria?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a place that gives a good massage with possibly a BBBJ or CBJ. Tried AMP not really my thing. Been to Mia / Miaa and as always she is awesome but sometimes she is not always available than of course there was THAT report. Just wondering what my options are. TIA.

    HS.

    BTW been with Nadia and Maria recently. Both awesome massage and very good Sensual HE. Little more roaming allowed with Nadia but was able to suck on the tatas with both providers. Will not give a full on report as both have been extensively reviewed on these forums. Would repeat for both.
    Aloha brother, I'm getting older and having a hard time keeping up with musical chairs and names and rooms in CC. I'm in the mood for something different and considering these two therapists. But not sure if the pics in my post are the same girls (and their ads on craigslist) are the same ones you refer to. At one point I believe there were even two Nadia's that had ads up.

    So could you confirm that these two are the 'Nadia' and 'Maria' you are talking about?

    Mahalo!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nadia.jpg‎   Maria.jpg‎  

  11. #18134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddahs,

    I know some of you posted about EXECUTIVE CENTER in downtown, Bishop street by Verizon, 7-11, etc. I did some recon, answered some ad in either BP or CL. 2 different numbers, but same suite, deleted by admin. Had Chinese girl Mary. Average HWP, face 6, but from neck down pretty solid. Terrible English. Said she going school here to study the language. Opted for 90 min oil massage, whole lot of roaming and allowed me to be tentacle Tokugawa all up and over her body (FIV), she actually started getting wet pretty quick. Only 20 minutes or so left, tells me to flip over, her eyes got super big and she went back and lubed up both her hands WAY TOO MUCH and starting going to town on jr, wow mean never even ask LOL. I told her I like poke. She said ok condom. I said no. No condom. She said no. Finally she gave in and quickly stripped naked and told me you go on top. What I _should_ have done, was wiped off all that fuckin oil off my dick. She closed her eyes and started salivating as I entered her slowly. I never last 5 minutes because of all that shit. Blasted her CIP. She told me go shower, I did. The worst part was, because she couldn't speak English, she told me 260. I said what? She said $260. I said no ways. I paid $90 house fee (plus I was going give the $10 included anyway) so I gave her $100. She SCOFFED at me and rolled her eyes. I said what? Again to her and she said "no condom. " I told her you know what, I'll come see you again, ok? She never say nothing. Talk about buzz kill. Would I repeat? I don't know. The other lady who was there, slim, tall about 5'7", she looked kinda ono. Chinese looking too..
    To be clear, did you give her $100 total or $200 total?

  12. #18133
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Only 20 minutes or so left, tells me to flip over...
    Whoah, had to re-read your post, so you got 70 min with tentacle action before boom-boom time? I may have to give the fringe Chinese shops a visit sometime, got tired of the 30 min out the door deals, but I still think its YMMV as always.

  13. #18132

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Did she offer it covered or BB? Thanks.
    Not sure as I didn't have the cash and didn't feel like negotiating at that point so I just went with HE.

  14. #18131
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    Also saw Nadia the other week, good service but asked for $$ for BJ. Massage was excellent as always though. She is a def repeat for the HE and massage, BJ maybe not so much.

    -HS.
    Did she offer it covered or BB? Thanks.

  15. #18130
    Quote Originally Posted by SamKanigawa  [View Original Post]
    How her nipples?
    Nice erasers which was kinda nice with her small As.

    Buka.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape