Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 11261
-
09-14-17 19:50 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 1355Well I think unless you post a link to a profile there's not much there to go on. A link posted and someone could have told you if she was a waste of time (sticking to her guns) or was actually obtainable. She pretty much told you she wasn't interested in anything sexual and I didn't read anything there where she seemed to waiver. If you haven't heard anything from her in 4 days then your probably not going to. Most keep in touch if they find something that is interesting to them. As far as thinking she is new who actually know because no profile link. There was some intelligent conversation back and forth or by the voices in your head. You might actually do a m / g and walk away with an arrangement, or a friend, stranger things have happened but the odds are against you.
Originally Posted by ImThaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 18:55 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 46Probably right.
Sometimes I like the chase, it's likely a no go. If you read on though, it's not totally off the table and I think it's made clear there is no one without the other.
Like I've read in here a place or two. I think she may be one that is truly new. Doesn't want to come off or be perceived as selling the booty. I forget what the term is.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 18:19 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 5603I stopped reading when I got to the end of this sentence. Too many hot horny girls on that site to even listen to this kind of talk.
Originally Posted by ImThaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 17:33 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 46I think I can get it to be honest.
If nothing else, this may be worthy of a bit of discussion and critique. My skin is thick, let's learn.
Discussion w POT.
Me - 6 days ago.
You definitely stand out in a place like this. Your values seems to be on the other end of the spectrum of what I have discovered in the week that I have been a member here.
Her - 4 days ago.
Thank you, my name is xxxxxxx by the way. You seem very interesting and I would love to get to know you better.
Me - 4 days ago.
Nice to meet you xxxxxxx. My name is xxxx. Like you, I'm interested in getting to know one person, having some sort of emotional, physical and mental connection. With all things present for both parties, there would hopefully be a better quality of life for everyone involved. If you'd like, send me a text and we can chat some more at a more convenient time for both of us. Xxxxxxxxx.
Her - 4 days ago.
Sure, may I ask if you are open to an arrangement that does not have a sexual component?
Me - 4 days ago.
I'm always looking to make new friends xxxxxxx. There has to be a natural attraction that goes both ways for sex to become a factor in any relationship.
Her - 4 days ago.
I agree, I know that for some people that changes things so I wanted to go ahead and let you know that it's not what I am looking for personally.
Me - 4 days ago.
Looking for. Like, what does that mean? Haha. Is it lost or something? Do you abstain? Maybe I am not being fair and I should think you're intent is to save me some sort of dissapointment before we have even met. Who's to say I would be interested? Kind of presumptuous don't you think?
Her - 4 days ago.
I understand and hope I didn't offend you. Most guys I have met on here assume that sex is on the table and available at their command. I am just trying to not waste your time.
Me - 4 days ago.
Hurt my feeling just a hair to be honest. I considered you probably get a lot of that after I sent that message, so I understand your having asked I suppose. I guess it's tough to not be assumptive when you see a clear pattern otherwise. The principle of being able to just do a little snap of the fingers and sex appears like breakfast during room service is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't expect a platter full of money to appear like that either though. - Like I said, your profile made it seem as if there was something a little different versus what I have seen here and certainly what has been proposed to me in the short week I have been a paid member here. I'm not interested in that either. We'd just have to meet and see how we felt is all I can think to do from here.
Her - 4 days ago.
Well I am awfully sorry for hurting your feelings, it's good to be on the same page though! I would love to meet up sometime this week and get to know each other better.
Me - 4 days ago.
My feelings will be okay I think. You're better than alright xxxxxxx. It's a crazy week for me with work. I am sure this weekend though if you can manage that. Again, if you want, send me a text so it's easier to communicate. Otherwise I will look for you here. It was truly a treat chatting with you tonight. Night.
Her - 4 days ago.
Goodnight! I enjoyed chatting with you as well, I would love to plan something for the weekend soon.
END.
I haven't replied back yet. Weekend is almost here. She'll agree to meet I am 95% sure. She's my type. I don't think it's so much GPS, but more just being new and, needing an adjustment period I guess.
Whatcha think?
-
09-14-17 02:18 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 5603I may have to get a one month membership on SA. I just saw my dream girl.
-
09-13-17 17:18 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 5603Porn Star Katya Rodriguez - Profile name on SA. Katya_RD
-
09-12-17 02:49 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 5603My little girl was looking so sweet, sexy and adorable today. I am really dependent on her at this point. My ideal situation for January would be to lose both my roommate and my GF, then move her in and go back to my ATF. I know the two of them will get along and I know I could have them both in the FC at the same time, no problem. They are both super chill, not jealous in any way and just want me to be happy more than anything else. And dont really ask for any money other than uber.
-
09-10-17 21:49 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 489It so depends on what you are looking for. Have done HX and SD sites. At the moment I have two girls 21 and 24 who will do anything I want and ask for very little in return. On does occasionally hit me up for cash for completely valid reasons. There are times I give it to her and times when I don't have it. The other asks for nothing. I am her second man and she has great skills and massive breasts. One is super cute both are BBBW. Really nice personalities. Not hotties, not killer bodies, but fine for me. I do get hankering for others and sometimes act on it. But for me the hx option is sometimes more work as I don't see someone with out checking in with others who have seen her, unless its a AAMP where service is guaranteed. Also, I never do 1/2 because I need time to get into it and that is something SB's do way better. Love the kissing and shit and with HX you have to do the hour. I have had many GREAT experiences on hx, no complaints but when I can have a young woman who is only fucking me and will do so for hours asking only for transportation, that to me is a far better deal. Also, like HG, I am straight up about them not being the only ones, so if I decide to do hx or start up with another sb, I don't feel guilty.
-
09-10-17 03:54 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 5603Meaning they really are non-pros at heart. And they are usually the ones that only date one guy at a time.
Originally Posted by Jdb1911
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 03:52 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 5603More work but potentially better girls.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 18:33 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 46Too Short = HG
Player for life. I was listening to this while juggling some texts getting things set up. I'm just starting this sugar thing. Anyway, this is work. I almost feel like I need to be getting paid for this. We'll see how good they treat me. Appreciate the thread Too Short. It's got me back in the game.
-
09-09-17 15:40 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 45You basically summed it all up. Not to mention the younger the SB the more flaky she will be. You can meet and have a great time 3 times in a row and then they will just disappear. Only to come back 1 month later like nothing happened. Or the ones who realize they are basically selling their pussy and turn cold. No more back rubs after fucking. No more "hey daddy".
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 14:08 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 754Not Cheaper
Wouldn't say it's cheaper, no. Maybe the same in terms of cost. At best. You can bottom feed and try to get some play on the cheap, you'll get a taker here and there, but you get what you pay for and should probably just stick to BP, AMP's, or whatever you are playing with the pro's.
Originally Posted by BDot8
[View Original Post]
It's definitely more work, a numbers game of emailing back and forth with a bunch of ladies for what can sometimes be forever, will eventually meet with a small percentage of those you email with, hook up with a percentage of those you meet with. It's a tedious process at times. Feels like a job hunt to me sometimes, sending out a ton of resumes, get a few interviews, get asked a crapload of the same questions in each interview while you feel each other out for compatibility, etc.
If saving money is your biggest motivator it's not the place for you. If opening up your horizons to a new crop of ladies and you are willing to put in the effort, it can be an alternative aspect of hobbying.
-
09-09-17 12:19 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 5603It could be real, or it could be a Russian phishing scam. LOL.
Originally Posted by ImThaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 02:20 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 46My First Message Received on SD4 M
Hello master to be.
I am looking for a master / Sugar daddy / husband who will own me, take care of me, love me, f# at k me and do anything to me while I will be is slave to serve him with my whole today and do all domestic work in the house master.
I think I'm going to respond.











Reply With Quote





