Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 751 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 11258
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2798

    I think I can get it to be honest.

    If nothing else, this may be worthy of a bit of discussion and critique. My skin is thick, let's learn.

    Discussion w POT.

    Me - 6 days ago.

    You definitely stand out in a place like this. Your values seems to be on the other end of the spectrum of what I have discovered in the week that I have been a member here.

    Her - 4 days ago.

    Thank you, my name is xxxxxxx by the way. You seem very interesting and I would love to get to know you better.

    Me - 4 days ago.

    Nice to meet you xxxxxxx. My name is xxxx. Like you, I'm interested in getting to know one person, having some sort of emotional, physical and mental connection. With all things present for both parties, there would hopefully be a better quality of life for everyone involved. If you'd like, send me a text and we can chat some more at a more convenient time for both of us. Xxxxxxxxx.

    Her - 4 days ago.

    Sure, may I ask if you are open to an arrangement that does not have a sexual component?

    Me - 4 days ago.

    I'm always looking to make new friends xxxxxxx. There has to be a natural attraction that goes both ways for sex to become a factor in any relationship.

    Her - 4 days ago.

    I agree, I know that for some people that changes things so I wanted to go ahead and let you know that it's not what I am looking for personally.

    Me - 4 days ago.

    Looking for. Like, what does that mean? Haha. Is it lost or something? Do you abstain? Maybe I am not being fair and I should think you're intent is to save me some sort of dissapointment before we have even met. Who's to say I would be interested? Kind of presumptuous don't you think?

    Her - 4 days ago.

    I understand and hope I didn't offend you. Most guys I have met on here assume that sex is on the table and available at their command. I am just trying to not waste your time.

    Me - 4 days ago.

    Hurt my feeling just a hair to be honest. I considered you probably get a lot of that after I sent that message, so I understand your having asked I suppose. I guess it's tough to not be assumptive when you see a clear pattern otherwise. The principle of being able to just do a little snap of the fingers and sex appears like breakfast during room service is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't expect a platter full of money to appear like that either though. - Like I said, your profile made it seem as if there was something a little different versus what I have seen here and certainly what has been proposed to me in the short week I have been a paid member here. I'm not interested in that either. We'd just have to meet and see how we felt is all I can think to do from here.

    Her - 4 days ago.

    Well I am awfully sorry for hurting your feelings, it's good to be on the same page though! I would love to meet up sometime this week and get to know each other better.

    Me - 4 days ago.

    My feelings will be okay I think. You're better than alright xxxxxxx. It's a crazy week for me with work. I am sure this weekend though if you can manage that. Again, if you want, send me a text so it's easier to communicate. Otherwise I will look for you here. It was truly a treat chatting with you tonight. Night.

    Her - 4 days ago.

    Goodnight! I enjoyed chatting with you as well, I would love to plan something for the weekend soon.

    END.

    I haven't replied back yet. Weekend is almost here. She'll agree to meet I am 95% sure. She's my type. I don't think it's so much GPS, but more just being new and, needing an adjustment period I guess.

    Whatcha think?

  2. #2797
    I may have to get a one month membership on SA. I just saw my dream girl.

  3. #2796
    Porn Star Katya Rodriguez - Profile name on SA. Katya_RD

  4. #2795
    My little girl was looking so sweet, sexy and adorable today. I am really dependent on her at this point. My ideal situation for January would be to lose both my roommate and my GF, then move her in and go back to my ATF. I know the two of them will get along and I know I could have them both in the FC at the same time, no problem. They are both super chill, not jealous in any way and just want me to be happy more than anything else. And dont really ask for any money other than uber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG 1.jpg‎   LG 2.jpg‎   LG 3.jpg‎  

  5. #2794
    It so depends on what you are looking for. Have done HX and SD sites. At the moment I have two girls 21 and 24 who will do anything I want and ask for very little in return. On does occasionally hit me up for cash for completely valid reasons. There are times I give it to her and times when I don't have it. The other asks for nothing. I am her second man and she has great skills and massive breasts. One is super cute both are BBBW. Really nice personalities. Not hotties, not killer bodies, but fine for me. I do get hankering for others and sometimes act on it. But for me the hx option is sometimes more work as I don't see someone with out checking in with others who have seen her, unless its a AAMP where service is guaranteed. Also, I never do 1/2 because I need time to get into it and that is something SB's do way better. Love the kissing and shit and with HX you have to do the hour. I have had many GREAT experiences on hx, no complaints but when I can have a young woman who is only fucking me and will do so for hours asking only for transportation, that to me is a far better deal. Also, like HG, I am straight up about them not being the only ones, so if I decide to do hx or start up with another sb, I don't feel guilty.

  6. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    Or the ones who realize they are basically selling their pussy and turn cold.
    Meaning they really are non-pros at heart. And they are usually the ones that only date one guy at a time.

  7. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely more work
    More work but potentially better girls.

  8. #2791

    Too Short = HG

    Player for life. I was listening to this while juggling some texts getting things set up. I'm just starting this sugar thing. Anyway, this is work. I almost feel like I need to be getting paid for this. We'll see how good they treat me. Appreciate the thread Too Short. It's got me back in the game.

  9. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't say it's cheaper, no. Maybe the same in terms of cost. At best. You can bottom feed and try to get some play on the cheap, you'll get a taker here and there, but you get what you pay for and should probably just stick to BP, AMP's, or whatever you are playing with the pro's.

    It's definitely more work, a numbers game of emailing back and forth with a bunch of ladies for what can sometimes be forever, will eventually meet with a small percentage of those you email with, hook up with a percentage of those you meet with. It's a tedious process at times. Feels like a job hunt to me sometimes, sending out a ton of resumes, get a few interviews, get asked a crapload of the same questions in each interview while you feel each other out for compatibility, etc.

    If saving money is your biggest motivator it's not the place for you. If opening up your horizons to a new crop of ladies and you are willing to put in the effort, it can be an alternative aspect of hobbying.
    You basically summed it all up. Not to mention the younger the SB the more flaky she will be. You can meet and have a great time 3 times in a row and then they will just disappear. Only to come back 1 month later like nothing happened. Or the ones who realize they are basically selling their pussy and turn cold. No more back rubs after fucking. No more "hey daddy".

  10. #2789

    Not Cheaper

    Quote Originally Posted by BDot8  [View Original Post]
    Do all of you guys use Seeking Arrangement? I was thinking about it, but didn't want to pay. Hows the success rate in arranging something?

    In general is it cheaper for you guys to be a SD vs hiring an escort? I typically just see an escort 2 times a month.
    Wouldn't say it's cheaper, no. Maybe the same in terms of cost. At best. You can bottom feed and try to get some play on the cheap, you'll get a taker here and there, but you get what you pay for and should probably just stick to BP, AMP's, or whatever you are playing with the pro's.

    It's definitely more work, a numbers game of emailing back and forth with a bunch of ladies for what can sometimes be forever, will eventually meet with a small percentage of those you email with, hook up with a percentage of those you meet with. It's a tedious process at times. Feels like a job hunt to me sometimes, sending out a ton of resumes, get a few interviews, get asked a crapload of the same questions in each interview while you feel each other out for compatibility, etc.

    If saving money is your biggest motivator it's not the place for you. If opening up your horizons to a new crop of ladies and you are willing to put in the effort, it can be an alternative aspect of hobbying.

  11. #2788
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hello master to be.

    I am looking for a master / Sugar daddy / husband who will own me, take care of me, love me, f# at k me and do anything to me while I will be is slave to serve him with my whole today and do all domestic work in the house master.

    I think I'm going to respond.
    It could be real, or it could be a Russian phishing scam. LOL.

  12. #2787

    My First Message Received on SD4 M

    Hello master to be.

    I am looking for a master / Sugar daddy / husband who will own me, take care of me, love me, f# at k me and do anything to me while I will be is slave to serve him with my whole today and do all domestic work in the house master.

    I think I'm going to respond.

  13. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    What area is she in?
    She lives in Fullerton but comes to me. We met all over in OC and Long Beach. I don't have time for her and my others so I asked if she wanted me to share and she said yes.

  14. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    I have a SB to share. She's 23 Colombian and White. Average body and very chill. She says she needs help with rent and other stuff. I used to see her 2-5 times a month and she's out my normal stable.

    If you're interested send me an I'm. If you have never shared anything with the board don't bother. She's open to car and knows the deal. I'm looking for trades so offer up but if you're a constant contributor I'll shoot you her info.
    What area is she in?

  15. #2784
    I have a SB to share. She's 23 Colombian and White. Average body and very chill. She says she needs help with rent and other stuff. I used to see her 2-5 times a month and she's out my normal stable.

    If you're interested send me an I'm. If you have never shared anything with the board don't bother. She's open to car and knows the deal. I'm looking for trades so offer up but if you're a constant contributor I'll shoot you her info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape