Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 28081
-
09-14-17 01:20 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 704Mercury. Bait-and-Switch?
Been to Mercury a few times lately. Really enjoyed Sara, so last two times called ahead and "reserved" her. Mamasan said "OK, good" as I said the time I'd be there. Both times, after some delay, Mamasan came in the room and gave some lame excuse as to why Sara either wasn't there or wasn't available. Can't complain too much since the alternatives (June and Coco) were pretty good. Nevertheless, it is annoying.
Anybody else had this experience at Mercury? I'm thinking the Mamasan figures since I've made the appointment and come there I'm kind of on the hook for a switch to who ever is next up in the rotation.
I'm thinking I'll do better to just drop in and ask for Sara. Maybe Mamasan will be worried I'll walk if she's "not available. ".
-
09-13-17 22:27 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 120Independant Providers
You pays your money, you takes your chances.
Originally Posted by Dimmy
[View Original Post]
Some are strictly legit. Some are merely hooks disguised as a massage therapist who couldn't massage their way out of a paper bag.
Then, every now and then, you come across a real gem!
I go a couple of times a month to a legit one who does a great massage. Found her on Craigslist. I got to another one in-between that I found on BP. She's a full up, walk on your back and make all your stress go away, and then some. The odds favor the BP independents for more than just a massage. Just play it cool, not the fool with them.
The sporting gal independents come and go, so catch them when you can.
-
09-13-17 03:36 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 79Yes, thanks for asking.
Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 00:59 #5998Regular Member

Posts: 16Independent Providers
Anyone had a good experience with an independent provider? Looking to move away from the parlors.
-
09-12-17 15:24 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 85Might TOFTT
I searched and came up with nothing.
I will see a girl who goes by Scarlett next week in Carlsbad for a massage (her private residence). She's a yoga instructor and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her before I TOFTT.
Appreciated. See pic for her.
-
09-12-17 11:54 #5996Banned Member

Posts: 707Just keep it to yourself
There's plenty of places people can get in Hand job or more.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
As always your mileage will vary, each girl decides based what she does to a customer based on how she likes you and what her mood is.
A lot of places a girl will lose her job if the boss think she's doing anything other than massage.
If it's a place that tries to be legit respect their wishes and keep it on the down low.
For what it's worth I've had fun at a place that is normally legit so I fully respect the wishes of the girls.
-
09-12-17 11:18 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-12-17 10:38 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 646Sometimes the happiest ending is the one unexpected
There's an old quandary. If you get a HE at a joint that is well known for being strictly legit, do you tell all?
I've been looking at ads from a couple of girls on BP but thier ads are down. My back actually hurt so I decided to go cheap / legit. I got one of the best legit sessions ever at a place that I gone to many times over the years.
Promising, with nice outfits, cute girls, tons of teasing, even self service with encouragment offered. Even with repeat providers and pleading for a HE, never ever got one, nor have I heard of anyone else getting one. Until yesterday. The question is, how much info do I disclose, dose anyone even care that much? I don't want to ruin it for her.
-
09-11-17 16:49 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 89Not too shabby but unless she is really beautiful I would stick with the 30 min and 100 tip or get a little more time and tip 120 max due to the drive. An infrequently reviewed place but all I have heard is it is good.
Originally Posted by HalfOfADeck
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 16:45 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 89Try Sunshine Foot Spa on CMB. They may accommodate BBBJ if lucky or may take a few visits. For sure covered will get right away.
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 16:42 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 89Been forever since I went there good for massage and HJ back then. I am sure they have changed hands several times but I do not hear they provide more than before, so I don't go back for that since other places have better looking if you only want that.
Originally Posted by CuminHerpuss
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 11:30 #5990Regular Member

Posts: 16Definitely saw Isabella in Mission Valley. Guess I didn't realize that two were different.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 11:12 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 74Young Day
Way up NoCo yesterday after a hard workout and convinced myself to go further to Young Day. I called to to make the 30 minute appointment and Momo asked if I was a newbie. I said yes and the appointment was set. I arrived, rang the doorbell to view a tall, beautiful K-girl answer. I was thinking too good to be true. She met me at another door and she was wearing a form fit dress. She started at my feet and worked her way up with a nice massage and at the half-way point asked my intentions. I read from a previous post that they have a full menu and indicated such. Next thing I know she is body sliding me. I was pleasantly surprised and couldn't keep my hands off her. Momo is a very accommodating and sweet girl. After we finished she took my name and b-day code and off I went. 30 minutes of fun with Momo is 40 and 100,60 is 60 and 140. Next time I will do the hour because she is very sweet.
-
09-11-17 00:25 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 646I'm more talk than action lately. I still haven't seen Sasha yet. Her pics looked a lot like Isabella but with an even better, more shapely ass. Her ads are not up now though. That's why I said I may have to settle for Isabella.
Originally Posted by Dimmy
[View Original Post]
You said you went to MO. Izabeli is at MO. Isabella, the one I was talking about, is working out of Mission Valley, along with Sasha.
I'm trying to see either one of them tomorrow. If I can make it, I'll report back.
-
09-10-17 22:29 #5987Banned Member

Posts: 707Just really felt optimistic today I guess
Last five years I have had at this location:
Originally Posted by Gyration
[View Original Post]
Horrible hand jobs where they just ripped my cock off almost, not talented at all.
Self service where she had her finger up my ass and her hands frantically rubbing my balls (much more fun).
Most of the time it's been decent massage with the do it yourself approach.
I got the feeling that was the case tonight as she said take your time take as long as you want like.
I'm supposed to sit there and stroke my fucking dick after a very non-sensual massage.
I'm honestly still annoyed about the holier than thou attitude.
I don't think girls to give hand jobs are a lower form of life then The morally superior ones they won't touch your dick.













Reply With Quote





