Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,061 to 21,075 of 43529
-
09-12-17 00:05 #22469Senior Member

Posts: 111Nico upstairs
I agree with SPS, forty-something year old Nico is at least average in looks but massage and CBJ are above average.
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 21:51 #22468Senior Member

Posts: 139More about Suki at Jerry's
I saw her too last week. I think she is close to 40 yrs old now. But pretty good attitude and listen to your directions. I just hope they can get some talents below 30 yrs old.
Originally Posted by TommyAnonymus
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 20:56 #22467Senior Member

Posts: 177Suki at Jerry's
Saw Suki at Jerry's Andover place over the weekend. She looked a little older than the pictures but they are pretty close. Massage was actually pretty good, with some lotion. Extras were enthusiastic and fun, she was ok with changing positions and seemed enthusiastic. Probably b cups up top and a little bit of a butt. English was limited but sufficient. Paid 170 all in, was there about 45 min total. Nice session, would repeat.
-
09-11-17 19:54 #22466Regular Member

Posts: 2Main st Waltham
[Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
The rules don't allow exact address
A2
-
09-11-17 19:16 #22465Senior Member

Posts: 166Main St Waltham
Sounds like 1060. Emily is the new girl. Amanda is very attractive; she was here for a short while then went on vacation, but is back.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 18:48 #22464Senior Member

Posts: 2121Quincy Options
Anything good going in Quincy, will be in the area soon. I am done with C&R for now, candy has been pushing for maximum tip, 229 as posted with a menu but it's a dump. I love Angeles rub but she is long in looks. Looking for a great soft touch, reasonably attractive, let's the girls out and even better if she gets up on the table with ya.
-
09-11-17 12:47 #22463Senior Member

Posts: 2121Which main st Waltham, there are several.
Originally Posted by HappyHandsy
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 09:06 #22462Senior Member

Posts: 177Info on Waltham incall?
Anybody have a report on the places advertising in Waltham? I had close calls visiting Amy's and Beach st, so I am gunshy about visiting a new place that's unreviewed. Any info or recs appreciated.
Sample ad:
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...b-2-b/46559218
▃9603;9603;9120; ⎝9603;9603;9603;I am LILI 22.36 D-24-34, Busty japnese Super Hot Model, real open-minded 🚺128698;128698; I am sexy. Work independently. Open-Minded. MagicTongue to pamper you (36 D) 🚺128698;128698; 🚹128697;128697; I have ALL NATURAL tits just so handful 🚹128697;128697; 🚺128698;128698; NON RUSHED, RELAXING. SENSUAL EXPERIENCE 🚺128698;128698; ╚» ★Best Experience ☆Outfits, Heels. Soft Skin, Round Booty 💕128176;160 HR 💰128149;2 Girls 300 HR💕128176;.
Incall Only 💕781-354-2757. 💕(9 am-11:30 pm).
• Location: Boston, Waltham / Only incall.
-
09-11-17 00:49 #22461Regular Member

Posts: 2Main waltham
I had the urge so I stopped by and was greeted by a 30 ish looking girl Emily so I went with the hour. The massage was very satisfying, she had very skillful hands one of the best ever no complaints. It was so relaxing I almost forgot about the flip LOL which was a perfect finish and never rushed. Got cleaned up and a bottled of water to go. On the way out I saw an even younger pretty looking girl Amanda, will definitely try her next time. Damage 60/40.
-
09-10-17 23:22 #22460Regular Member

Posts: 242[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-10-17 09:06 #22459Senior Member

Posts: 2121Thanks, sounds like menu is the same but new talent of the same level. If anything the place is constant.
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 07:29 #22458Senior Member

Posts: 189Hi Dave. Upstairs. The place is a dump but she's pretty talented. Looks are average. Solid 6+.
SPS.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 19:25 #22457Senior Member

Posts: 2121Upstairs or downstairs? How are the looks?
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-17 16:58 #22456Senior Member

Posts: 189299 Newport Qtown
Stopped in for a quick visit this week. Greeted by my friend Nico. Once you visit her a few times and she's comfortable with you, she treats you well. As always, good time.
SPS.
-
09-08-17 13:18 #22455Senior Member

Posts: 318School Lex. Coco
After reading some favorable reviews I visited School in Lex to see Coco. She answered the door and was nice and friendly. She led me to the room, I sprung for the hour, and got comfortable. I asked for hard as I like a nice therapeutic massage and she got to work. Her skills are very good on the massage although I don't believe she has had any formal training. She did most of the massage with no oil which I like and only used a minimum of oil when she did use it. She started the tease during the massage and kept making sure I was enjoying it. After the hot towel she used a little baby powder to start the light touch and is very skilled at it. After the flip standard finish. Total damage. 6/.4.
My only note is the building is a multi use building in an otherwise residential type area. I thought the spa was one of the nicest I have been in I would prefer a location that more or less blends in. At other spas I could be confused as visiting an adjacent business but not here. This is only a minor hang up though and I will repeat.









Reply With Quote





