Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19310

    Heritage Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    It was a long day of work with a lunch break half hour BJ from Nikki the librarian which turned out to be an epic video. Signed off and went to visit a former Broward legend now 407 resident, Amy Bear. I couldn't leave Orlando without seeing one of the girls that got away. Let's just say, as is my M.O. When I meet a true rock star I wind up seeing them on the very next day, I pre-booked for a follow up tomorrow.

    Heading back to the room I saw a few potential nightcap hopefuls, didn't pull the trigger until I spotted an unassuming yet humble friendly face. I was blown away by her attitude and pleasing disposition. Although I didn't push the envelope, I never do on first dates, I did get the sense that she doesn't use the word NO very often. As it turns out she's a local favorite, Heritage Nicole. No digits, but I did give her my number in hopes she'll contact me tomorrow.

    The highlight was the light facefucking and no gag reflex whatsoever, can't wait to bring her back to my room and respectfully test her throat's boundaries. Of course that's a long shot, call backs are few and far between.
    Good Pussy.

    TH.

  2. #19309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Amy Bear

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    It was a long day of work with a lunch break half hour BJ from Nikki the librarian which turned out to be an epic video. Signed off and went to visit a former Broward legend now 407 resident, Amy Bear. I couldn't leave Orlando without seeing one of the girls that got away. Let's just say, as is my M.O. When I meet a true rock star I wind up seeing them on the very next day, I pre-booked for a follow up tomorrow.

    Heading back to the room I saw a few potential nightcap hopefuls, didn't pull the trigger until I spotted an unassuming yet humble friendly face. I was blown away by her attitude and pleasing disposition. Although I didn't push the envelope, I never do on first dates, I did get the sense that she doesn't use the word NO very often. As it turns out she's a local favorite, Heritage Nicole. No digits, but I did give her my number in hopes she'll contact me tomorrow.

    The highlight was the light facefucking and no gag reflex whatsoever, can't wait to bring her back to my room and respectfully test her throat's boundaries. Of course that's a long shot, call backs are few and far between.
    Amy Bear is Legendary. Originally from south Florida.

    C5.

  3. #19308

    Heritage Nicole

    It was a long day of work with a lunch break half hour BJ from Nikki the librarian which turned out to be an epic video. Signed off and went to visit a former Broward legend now 407 resident, Amy Bear. I couldn't leave Orlando without seeing one of the girls that got away. Let's just say, as is my M.O. When I meet a true rock star I wind up seeing them on the very next day, I pre-booked for a follow up tomorrow.

    Heading back to the room I saw a few potential nightcap hopefuls, didn't pull the trigger until I spotted an unassuming yet humble friendly face. I was blown away by her attitude and pleasing disposition. Although I didn't push the envelope, I never do on first dates, I did get the sense that she doesn't use the word NO very often. As it turns out she's a local favorite, Heritage Nicole. No digits, but I did give her my number in hopes she'll contact me tomorrow.

    The highlight was the light facefucking and no gag reflex whatsoever, can't wait to bring her back to my room and respectfully test her throat's boundaries. Of course that's a long shot, call backs are few and far between.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170912_183250~2-540x732.jpg‎   IMG_20170912_212810-759x1012.jpg‎  

  4. #19307

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks  [View Original Post]
    Saw kevon for 20 bbj was solid on Saturday. But just want to share my experience with yall so yall don't fuck up like I did.

    So this chick Shelia is cuban / Russian, 24 and I picked up on Rio grande by nashville. I pulled out 320 from bank account a couple days before hurricane irma. So when I picked her up I pulled out a 20 from my wallet put it near the stick shift and put my wallet in my middle compartment between driver's and passenger's seats. She was saying all these stupid things like "slap my ass. " What she did while I was slapping her ass smh was she secretly opened the middle compartment and took all the rest of the cash (she saw me put wallet in compartment). Then she said "I don't want your stuff" just take back the 20 and then she left. I check my wallet again today and realize I only have 20 in there. Never even thought about it smh.

    So bottomline is I'm out 300. So the shit I learned today: don't be mongering on obt with alot of cash on you past what you are willing to spend and put your wallet awayyy like in the trunk. This honestly was my fault and got sloppy with my mongering techniques and too trusting.
    TO ALL Of yOU PLAN SIMPLE don't PAY UP FRONT. Never take your dates with you atm.

  5. #19306

    Makeup sex with Gigi

    Back together again for the umpteenth time. Both of us in our never ending battle of wills finally succumbed and said fuck it. We just miss each other. Because whatever else it might be, it's definitely not boring. I've often said if you get Gigi at her best it's an incredible experience. Problem was she often wasn't at her best. She's been away resting and toned it down. Now is very alert and healthy looking although she still has some issues. What was pent up sexually between us was released over the last two days. She sucked and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Courtesy of a nice guy who put her up in a room for the hurricane. She told me a story about how in two weeks she was going to take a train to another city and start all over. No drugs. I told her I didn't believe her. She got mad and it was going to be the start of our new fight until I just said I believed her and then she was happy again and I banged her more. She has a phone now and expects to stay in a room. New digits. Pm me. She is at her best and quite an experience. More importantly, I need a break. She wore me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0687.jpg‎   IMG_0705.jpg‎   IMG_0642.jpg‎   IMG_0690.jpg‎   IMG_0663.jpg‎  

    IMG_0711.jpg‎   IMG_0704.jpg‎  

  6. #19305

    " street

    # st where ***** black this morning. Lots of LEO everywhere but also lots of fish. Fishing this morning esas an adventure.

  7. #19304

    Shelia

    Saw kevon for 20 bbj was solid on Saturday. But just want to share my experience with yall so yall don't fuck up like I did.

    So this chick Shelia is cuban / Russian, 24 and I picked up on Rio grande by nashville. I pulled out 320 from bank account a couple days before hurricane irma. So when I picked her up I pulled out a 20 from my wallet put it near the stick shift and put my wallet in my middle compartment between driver's and passenger's seats. She was saying all these stupid things like "slap my ass. " What she did while I was slapping her ass smh was she secretly opened the middle compartment and took all the rest of the cash (she saw me put wallet in compartment). Then she said "I don't want your stuff" just take back the 20 and then she left. I check my wallet again today and realize I only have 20 in there. Never even thought about it smh.

    So bottomline is I'm out 300. So the shit I learned today: don't be mongering on obt with alot of cash on you past what you are willing to spend and put your wallet awayyy like in the trunk. This honestly was my fault and got sloppy with my mongering techniques and too trusting.

  8. #19303

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke29  [View Original Post]
    So many of the seniors I am sure, remember Carrie aka The Ghost. Well, I was doing some shopping the other day at Publix near my house, and let me tell you, she appeared like the Ghost she is, and I couldn't believe it was here. But her piercings and identifying tattoos confirmed it. So it seems she has definitely gone Preggo to the max. I apologize for the pictures being blurry but it wasn't easy in a Publix to just take a picture with out a store worker calling you out, especially with so many due to the hurricane. You all stay safe.

    The Duke.
    She used to be hot, skinny with a nice ass.

  9. #19302
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Very nice! Please feel free to share some vids!

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    After an extensive search, I Finally met Nikki and the much coveted 407 deepthroat I had been craving. Everyone who recommended her was right on, she lived up to the hype and expectations; great personality, with skills to match. After our first session, I had her friend Tiffany come over, what ensued is probably the most memorable experience since my last threesome over a month ago. The duo really put it on me, all of my favorite dirty deeds were on the menu with the exception of Greek. Can't remember the last time I had my salad tossed, I was due. Session highlights included 2 firsts, a side by side lie back dt facefuck and alternating double doggie position with random ptm love.

    A memorable time had thanks to two exceptional young ladies. Round 2 scheduled for tomorrow!

  10. #19301

    Dynamic Duo

    After an extensive search, I Finally met Nikki and the much coveted 407 deepthroat I had been craving. Everyone who recommended her was right on, she lived up to the hype and expectations; great personality, with skills to match. After our first session, I had her friend Tiffany come over, what ensued is probably the most memorable experience since my last threesome over a month ago. The duo really put it on me, all of my favorite dirty deeds were on the menu with the exception of Greek. Can't remember the last time I had my salad tossed, I was due. Session highlights included 2 firsts, a side by side lie back dt facefuck and alternating double doggie position with random ptm love.

    A memorable time had thanks to two exceptional young ladies. Round 2 scheduled for tomorrow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20170912-012527~2-590x335.png‎   Screenshot_20170912-000951-640x360.png‎   Screenshot_20170912-012338~2-602x319.png‎  

  11. #19300
    Well sometime in Nov. A old consulting bud is coming with his fam to orlando.

    And then if DT says back up to orlando for Christmas then fuk it mite as well I never turn down and opp for good 1 x1 formation for a good man to cover yer 6 and ya in turn cover his.

    Hi man I will be sure to tip her a whole. I mean a whole brand new 10 dolla bill. Thats a lot of tip from a cheapass like me.

    Does she look like Taoni from tampa SW section? She is like medusa of making men nut quicker than quick with those eyes of her. And me want to test like the 300 Spartans; LOL for full 300 nano-seconds.

    Good times see ya'll gents soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    You were supposed to come visit me here LAST Christmas! Lmao! Don't be a slacker my friend. Get you're ass up here to Orlando so I can hook you up with a brand new 18 year old spinner who looks just like Brittany Spears! She a little high class but I smooth her over with my charming good looks.

    C5.
    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I'll make sure to get him up here. I'll come up for a week.
    No videos uploaded, not sure which ones or when I'll upload but I did get some epics filmed.
    Attention Orlando board, can anyone help me with digits to a Top Notch Flute Player? Granted I have high standards, but I haven't been "Blown" away in that respect, pun intended.

    Thanks,

    DT.

  12. #19299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Christmas Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I'll make sure to get him up here. I'll come up for a week.
    No videos uploaded, not sure which ones or when I'll upload but I did get some epics filmed.
    Attention Orlando board, can anyone help me with digits to a Top Notch Flute Player? Granted I have high standards, but I haven't been "Blown" away in that respect, pun intended.

    Thanks,

    DT.
    DT definitely come back soon and bring my friend TurdMuffin with you!

    C5.

  13. #19298

    Love the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her via a friend's number, all along thinking I was texting with a WSW. At the pick up a clean mid 20's sista comes out to the car. Not usually my thing but she was thick, cute, nice enough via text, and the price was right I said F it.

    Turns out she's much better in person. Good skills w great ass, and friendly disposition always makes for a successful date. Also DT Approved!

    FYI, for those inquiring about digits for other girls I've met so far, those digits are not mine to give out; ask the original sources. Now this one on the other hand is my find.
    Love the pics. I'm ready to get back to trail. She seems like a winner. Definitely will have my eyes out for her. I'm also looking for strawberry.

  14. #19297

    Desiree

    Still looking for that Deepthroat, sloppy, submissive, no-rushed head I crave. Went to try out a girl which Bunny suggested, Desiree. Good head, maybe exceptional to the laymen. Goes without saying, I'm still seeking that dt queen. Nice girl, I wound repeat in a pinch, no complaints here.

    While on my mission to meet up with Desiree, Kaylee took off. Apparently one of you guys was able to reach her on one of the two phones she had. She was great to me, great time had. I'm not even upset about the $16 loose chance she took. That's the only cash she ever got from me in the close to 2 days she was with me. I actually owe her more. I don't blame her, she cleaned up the room and didn't take anything else. I would still highly recommend her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170910_150334-759x1012.jpg‎  

  15. #19296
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting texts from every girl I have ever given the number to this morning. Like I'm going out in this.
    I will.

    Give them my user name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape