The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Jazminjaz aka Jazzy 69 I'm behind on my reviews this is from January. BBFS, Anal and CIA. $225 she's very mechanical but a good little fuck for the money (for the price I'd recommend).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128151%3B
    Used to see her a lot back in 2012 when she was Jazzy 69. She's always been kind of mechanical but good for BB anything and affordable. Surprised she's still around, getting a few miles on her.

  2. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    So which one of you knocked crazy train up?
    There's a little bit of all of us in there probably.

  3. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her last week and her tummy was completely flat. I think she is just sticking it out for the photo.
    Read her facebook she says she's preggers.

  4. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    So which one of you knocked crazy train up?
    I just saw her last week and her tummy was completely flat. I think she is just sticking it out for the photo.

  5. #1577
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who hasn't?
    Ema1919 was adamant about no BB so I quit wasting my time. Bellababyy22 was all yes. She came to my hotel and she stayed the night for $500. All holes were available and used. She is by far not the best I've had but not the worst either. Not very sensual but hey it's $500, all holes bare, all night.

  6. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I believe the poster is referring to Ema1919 (her username). And yes, you can search SA by username. You don't have to be a premier member to do that either.

    Good luck.
    Maybe that's an old feature for older members but now when you go to the profile text box at the bottom it has a lock on there and if you click on it then another box pops up asking you to become a paid member. Doing a search for 100 miles around Seattle only pulls up like 40 accounts on this Seeking arrangements website.

  7. #1575

    Alissa wild party girl

    So which one of you knocked crazy train up?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21463106_1088445951290787_8667974998740939657_n.jpg‎  

  8. #1574

    Wonovakind on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    I did misspell it, but it's wonovakind.
    Thank you sir!!

  9. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    If any of you were on TNA a year or two ago, check out wonuvakind on SA. You might recognize her. She disappeared for a bit and wound up on SA.

    She's expensive at 5 bills but she stays for a few hours and doesn't stop. All bb -- BBFS, bbgreek, BBBJ, and cum anywhere you want.

    She needs a lot of prep for greek -- A LOT of prep -- and doesn't like or want that to be the immediate goto but after a couple of nuts if you take your time and prep her, she'll give you an incredible greek experience.

    She's worth the investment.
    She looks familiar, do you remember her TNA name?

  10. #1572

    Requesting an explanation.


    Did you really fucking write that? Were you being sarcastic or are you trying to get banned?

    A2
    Sent you an PM as well on this post. I seriously am not questioning this. Just need to understand. Why was this was deleted? It really did not dispute anyone elses claims to BB or was rude or perverse in anyway to another member. Further my post just showed a comparison between two websites. Again I am truly not being defiant or rude or questioning the rules. I just want to understand what the rules are, so that we donot violate them again.

    Please do not respond here if you feel that it is private response. Please do reply to the PM I already sent you (a few days ago).

  11. #1571

    Actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieBellevue  [View Original Post]
    Its with an U= Wunuvakind.
    I did misspell it, but it's wonovakind.

  12. #1570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Admin.

    How should of I written that? I want to share my UTR and help her and the posters here out.

    Getting pretty close to an ad.

  13. #1569

    Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to her profile. Cannot find her on SA. Has she changed her screen-name?
    Its with an U= Wunuvakind.

  14. #1568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Getting pretty close to an ad

    A2

  15. #1567

    Wonuvakind on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPooner  [View Original Post]
    If any of you were on TNA a year or two ago, check out wonuvakind on SA. You might recognize her. She disappeared for a bit and wound up on SA.

    She's expensive at 5 bills but she stays for a few hours and doesn't stop. All bb -- BBFS, bbgreek, BBBJ, and cum anywhere you want.

    She needs a lot of prep for greek -- A LOT of prep -- and doesn't like or want that to be the immediate goto but after a couple of nuts if you take your time and prep her, she'll give you an incredible greek experience.

    She's worth the investment.
    Anyone have a link to her profile. Cannot find her on SA. Has she changed her screen-name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape