Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,856 to 21,870 of 32168
-
09-18-17 11:06 #10313Senior Member

Posts: 238Massage Pro
I've visited this place a few weeks ago and I meant to write a review but I could not find the link to their advertisement. Yesterday I found a link again and thought I would share my thoughts. Place is located on the second floor of a business building. I asked for a shower and the girl said it wasn't available even though the ad says they have one. So onto the massage, after arriving I assumed the place was legit, but I stayed because my back was hurting. I cannot remember the name of the girl who took care of me but I can't tell you she had short hair and a decent body. Massage was normal as most places as she started on my back and work down towards my legs. She did a little bit of teasing but not much. Then when the flip occur I was thinking nothing is going to happen because she grabbed oil and rubbed my chest and stomach. Finally, as she was stroking my stomach I grabbed her hand and put it where I wanted the most attention. She said hold on and turned around and grab oil and a glove. Then turned around and began playing with me and bringing me to full attention. It was not mechanical at all and she had a really nice technique. As I was getting into it I noticed she started playing with my starfish with the glove hand and proceeded to insert and finger and she leaned over and said she was going to milk me dry. Wow! She knew what she was doing! Within a few minutes I exploded and was very very happy. 60/40 and I'll repeat.
-
09-17-17 13:30 #10312Senior Member

Posts: 263Did you get a nane?
If so, please share it with me. Public here or PM is fine. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Xfunrvax
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-17 22:58 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 1991Previous discussion
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post3536543
Originally Posted by DrpBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-17 16:37 #10310Regular Member

Posts: 2Ex Angel Girl
Too bad one of my favorites places Angels T got closed. I remember I had a dream with a girl by the name of Kelly. She was a spinner and in our dream we would have so much fun. I just never got the chance to say bye. Would someone be able to help me out? What an angel to remember! PM if you could help!
-
09-15-17 01:37 #10309Banned Member

Posts: 392Took a trip to Denver
Visited Denver. Tried the AMP scene. Pretty much everything same as NOVA but prices are 45-50 for an hour. I thought what a deal. Other than that, everything pretty much the same.
Asked if I had been there before. I said no, believe it or not. But she started on my back from above my head and I stroked her legs and ass gently. She seemed to like it and pushed her vaginia into the top of my head. . we sort of communicated that way and understood what kind of relationship we wanted to develop. I was friendly, she was friendly. 30-40 ish Chinese nice lady with nice smile. I smile too. Fun time for much less than and. VA.
Denver is interesting town with a lower cost of living! Naples FL is a whole other thing. Expensive, young, lookers. But life is always a crapshoot.
Happy Guy 2.
-
09-14-17 23:56 #10308Regular Member

Posts: 14Good TS, but that was the best part
I explored this place recently too. I was somewhat familiar with the area, so I had high hopes. I thought the TS was good, but the "massage" was about the most disappointing thing I've experienced in recent memory. I won't repeat any time soon.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-17 09:56 #10307Senior Member

Posts: 377CS on route 50
Since it's reasonable and usually at a minimum I get a decent massage, I called CS. No Anna, left. What about Sofia (I had seen her before. Nothing to look at but good combination of massage and the usual NOVA). She's available. So I get there, undress, hop on the table, and "Sofia" comes in. Hmmm. Younger, nicer looking than the old Sofia. Oh well, go with the flow. Her Engrish is OK. Been in NY for 2 years. (here 2 weeks). Massage. Soft or hard? Hard first. Soft later. Well, she is OK but not strong. Decent massage, but pretty good on the build up and Nova front. Didn't push limits at this place since they are more careful but may return due to her smile and nice personality and decent looks.
-
09-13-17 17:25 #10306Senior Member

Posts: 377Oriental Nature
I like Momo as well. But an issue for others to be aware of. No shower at this place.
Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-17 14:17 #10305Senior Member

Posts: 130Oriental nature massage
Or some thing close to that gallows Rd near tysons corner.
I have been a few times and seem to get Momo quite often. Older, not a looker, but solid hard massage as that's what I needed this time to round.
We have a rapport already so she is accommodating to my direction.
As I have been battling a cold the past few weeks I was not expecting to walk away happy as I have been loaded up on cold medicines. Massage was solid as to what I expected. Flip came and I explained my situation to Momo. That's ok she says.
Well she would not be denied her goal, she is very persistent and not in a jack hammer way but with varied techniques. Mission accomplished and I and very happy.
60/40. I would recommend. Momo gives a strong massage and as I said can be very accommodations short of FS.
Cheers.
Rub.
-
09-12-17 23:03 #10304Senior Member

Posts: 206Breach of protocol
Late Monday morning I visited a popular and well-reviewed local AMP. On the way out, I passed an open door and glanced in, and there was this bare-ass dude on a table. Was it you? I'm not sure I want to know, which is why I haven't named the place. Don't really want to put an ass to the name, if you know what I mean. But it was a reminder of what these women look at all day, and it ain't pretty.
-
09-11-17 23:01 #10303Regular Member

Posts: 14I like Herndon Therapy too. Although there is not FS, the quality of the talent is pretty consistent and they have a pretty good setup with the TS and Sauna. They've always had a great attitude too.
Originally Posted by RoamingCamel
[View Original Post]
I used to really like New World Therapy, but they got really inconsistent. I had one great girl I was seeing (I think she went by "Sara", but there were multiple using that name). Then I started getting this one lady whose belly was so big it would rub against my back during the back rub. I took a long break, but went again recently and had a nice time with a really cute lady.
I never tried the other two, but looks like I should try C&C the next time I'm in Herndon for business.
-
09-11-17 12:04 #10302Senior Member

Posts: 238Decent place in my backyard
I stopped by last night and met a woman in her late 30's who was about 5' tall and looked just like Thai Michelle (xxx star). The TS was thorough and she didn't miss any part of my body. On the flip, she went straight for the oil and mechanical stroked me. I was having a rough time getting into it, so she began rubbing my ass and then inserted a finger and bam, I was ready to go. She kept moving her finger in a unique way and it felt I had exploded 2-3 times. She did this for 10 minutes until I blew onto her chin. She laughed, slapped me on the ass and helped me clean up. Overall it was good and I'll repeat when I don't feel like driving very far.
Originally Posted by Cash2274
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 22:34 #10301Senior Member

Posts: 36Asian Massage Therapy. Front Royal VA
Something different from a monger living out west.
So I decided to try a local shop nearby and found this after another shop booked me but then told me that they made a mistake for a 6 pm appointment which they took as a 7 pm. No biggie, there are others. So I found this massage place on 318 and Royal, which was on my way to the first. I stopped in without an appointment and was greeted by the sweetest little asian I had seen. She was young and curvy in all the right places. She led me to a room and while asking the price 'mama san' stepped in and told me it would be $60 for an hour. What could I lose so I paid.
To my surprise, the younger one didn't return but one a bit older showed up. She was nice but not nearly what the younger girl was (bait and switch?? Not sure.). So this girl started on my and instantly I knew that I wasn't getting a simple light hand rub. She gave a very thorough massage and welcomed my exploring hands on her backside. Prior to flipping me, she excused herself and returned with hot stones to rub on my back which felt incredible (I highly recommend). She finished and returned the stones, coming back to flip me. She smiled and told me she was going to take care of me as she grabbed me and started with the baby oil. I did some exploring in the front to which she exposed her breast for me to play with and suckle on. I was done within a few minutes, she then proceeded to clean me (very thoroughly I might add) before continuing to massage my chest and front of legs. For the massage I would give it a high 9+ for the $ and for the HJ, I would rate between an 8-9. I tipped $30 on the way out which pleased her.
If you're ever out in Front Royal, I can highly recommend and you can't beat it in this area for the price.
-
09-07-17 17:49 #10300Senior Member

Posts: 57P2 P or Camel Toe Slide
What ever you call it. Camel toe slide is kind of catchy. Sharon was a master at it when I used to see her before she moved. She could really 'slide' that thing! Almost better than FS.
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-17 17:35 #10299Regular Member

Posts: 20I drove to a lot of AMPs in the area, but couldn't find them. Maybe Jenny quit and Coco is on a break? Put me on the list for info, if anyone has any.
Originally Posted by Jeremy29
[View Original Post]
I hope the reviews didn't bring them negative attention. Perhaps, next time, people should exercise a little more discretion in the reviews. Of course say you had a good time, and that she is smoking hot. But leave the intimate details to PM.










Reply With Quote






