Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,886 to 21,900 of 32208
-
09-07-17 02:42 #10323Senior Member

Posts: 1482Please do
Ask JWOL from the PG board about his recent trip.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-17 00:20 #10322Regular Member

Posts: 11Cream Spa
Went to check out Cream Spa that's been advertised all over lately. As others have noted, it's actually Blue Ocean, but I'd never been there either so I decided to give it a shot. I got Cici, and opted for the half hour for my first time. It was a pretty solid massage starting with the TS, then oil, hot towel and onto the HE. The phone rang more than a few times while I was there, she seemed to find it amusing / annoying that though people were able to find the number to call they didn't also have the address which is plastered all over the ad. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, but I may keep exploring.
-
09-06-17 23:52 #10321Senior Member

Posts: 43Welcome post
RC,
Originally Posted by RoamingCamel
[View Original Post]
Thanks for starting by contributing. Great way to start building street cred.
C&C lost their lease and "relocated" after about 6 months to a bank building in Herndon. Mamasan the same, but new providers. You might have been thinking about "June" who did NOT follow them. Can't get mamasan to tell me where she went. Kicking myself for not getting her digits.
Agree about Mikos. TS is a big part of it for me. With a first time visit to a provider, it can set the tone right away.
Keep reading, trying places and contributing. Enjoy the hobby!
Huntzman.
-
09-06-17 23:24 #10320Senior Member

Posts: 43Slide
This is also referred to as P2 P, or Privates to Privates or the more descriptive term. A number of the providers at the now defunct Cherubic place practiced this once they got to know you.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 00:15 #10319Senior Member

Posts: 1482Thanks brother
These girls change their names sometimes weekly. I will check those other posts!
Originally Posted by Jwol109
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 22:56 #10318Senior Member

Posts: 457Nalee
Had a great session the other day with Nalee. If you treat her right the menu can be extended a bit. No FS but.
BBBJ and fiv was on the menu.
-
09-05-17 14:11 #10317Senior Member

Posts: 41Practice is always a good thing. Check out report #917 in Maryland Columbia / Jessup Massage. I think this guy is talking about the girl that I know. That's not the name she goes by but sounds just like her routine. She is good on top or on bottom.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 11:57 #10316Regular Member

Posts: 17LOL! It is definitely Amazing! Let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 08:08 #10315Regular Member

Posts: 2Ditto if any info on new location.
Originally Posted by Birdo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 07:23 #10314Senior Member

Posts: 105Trips to Vegas
I may have to hit you up before my next trip to Vegas.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 23:49 #10313Senior Member

Posts: 130Contact
FWIW wechat and / or google phone number for your info. because you are dealing with woman after all and the stuff always hits the fan. Want a reliable 'exit' strategy.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
Just 2 weeks ago the provider I had seen provided contact info on 3rd. visit. The next day she was hounding me to leave my wife and move in with her cause she loved me. Ummm delete / block / avoid. Onto the next one.
Hehehe.
Rub.
-
09-04-17 22:45 #10312Senior Member

Posts: 1482J dub
Good to hear from you. I just my girl in Vegas can she do it and she said she's willing to practice. LOL. She asked me why I want that when she will give me everything. In my mind my response is, what she don't know won't hurt her, and there are things I want other women to do!
Originally Posted by Jwol109
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 20:13 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 377Ditto
Agree totally. Especially today. Numbers may come and go, but WeChat and others perhaps will be more persistent over time. And welcome back Roamin!
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 18:50 #10310Senior Member

Posts: 41I can not agree with this statement more. It has served me well over the years and continues to do so.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 15:01 #10309

Posts: 906Word!!
I can't emphasize the truth of JmSuttr's advice here. While it takes a few visits to establish yourself as a regular, reliable, and trustworthy client, once you do so you'll discover that the provider will often also want to keep you in their rotation. Since providers sometimes change venues and work at other AMPs, or since they leave the area for "bacation" for a while only to return later, they would rather deal with known clients with whom they've had positive dealings.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
If and when you establish a good working relationship with one or more providers, definitely make efforts to obtain her personal contact info. That way, you can stay in touch however her situation might change. In fact, every so often, you'll run into a provider (as I did at the old Evergreen Therapy in Annandale, back in the 1990's) who volunteers her contact info. When that happens, you know you've hit the jackpot. This gal, who changed venues 3 or 4 times in the course of 5 years or so, was total GFE throughout that time. She also gave a good massage. Needless to say, I got some of the best nights sleep in those years. As it turned out, though, I had to work overseas for an extended period of time and her number was no longer working when I returned. Haven't seen her since, but I still get hard just thinking of that girl. (And, for what it's worth, she was no spinner. She was a chubby K-girl, maybe 150#, with great tits and a very responsive clit. DFK, multiple shots, and other delights were standard. (sigh).
So, to reiterate: Get your favorite providers' contact info, and always maintain her confidence and privacy. She'll reward you very well if you do.
R :: R










Reply With Quote





