Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,871 to 21,885 of 32170
-
09-07-17 17:49 #10300Senior Member

Posts: 57P2 P or Camel Toe Slide
What ever you call it. Camel toe slide is kind of catchy. Sharon was a master at it when I used to see her before she moved. She could really 'slide' that thing! Almost better than FS.
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-17 17:35 #10299Regular Member

Posts: 20I drove to a lot of AMPs in the area, but couldn't find them. Maybe Jenny quit and Coco is on a break? Put me on the list for info, if anyone has any.
Originally Posted by Jeremy29
[View Original Post]
I hope the reviews didn't bring them negative attention. Perhaps, next time, people should exercise a little more discretion in the reviews. Of course say you had a good time, and that she is smoking hot. But leave the intimate details to PM.
-
09-07-17 08:13 #10298Regular Member

Posts: 1Coco the ex-Angel
I'm posting for the first time, having taken advantage of other posters' information for a few months, so it's past time for me to begin contributing what I can.
Unfortunately I have not much to say because in my short time getting massages at AMPs I have only been happy with two masseuses, Jenny and especially Coco at Angel Therapy in Fairfax, and as many of you know Angel is now closed. And I don't know where to find either girl.
I have since tried Happy at VIP Accupressure in Greenbelt (although I'm not interested in FS) and Bella at Healing Bodyworks in Arlington. Both were very nice but not up to the Coco or Jenny standard in my view and I hope not to be tempted to repeat.
I fear Jenny might have quit the massage biz altogether but it's hard to imagine Coco has. So, if anyone can tell me where she is, please PM me. And if anyone knows a masseuse close to as fabulous as Coco, please PM me. Thanks!
-
09-07-17 02:42 #10297Senior Member

Posts: 1482Please do
Ask JWOL from the PG board about his recent trip.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-17 00:20 #10296Regular Member

Posts: 11Cream Spa
Went to check out Cream Spa that's been advertised all over lately. As others have noted, it's actually Blue Ocean, but I'd never been there either so I decided to give it a shot. I got Cici, and opted for the half hour for my first time. It was a pretty solid massage starting with the TS, then oil, hot towel and onto the HE. The phone rang more than a few times while I was there, she seemed to find it amusing / annoying that though people were able to find the number to call they didn't also have the address which is plastered all over the ad. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, but I may keep exploring.
-
09-06-17 23:52 #10295Senior Member

Posts: 43Welcome post
RC,
Originally Posted by RoamingCamel
[View Original Post]
Thanks for starting by contributing. Great way to start building street cred.
C&C lost their lease and "relocated" after about 6 months to a bank building in Herndon. Mamasan the same, but new providers. You might have been thinking about "June" who did NOT follow them. Can't get mamasan to tell me where she went. Kicking myself for not getting her digits.
Agree about Mikos. TS is a big part of it for me. With a first time visit to a provider, it can set the tone right away.
Keep reading, trying places and contributing. Enjoy the hobby!
Huntzman.
-
09-06-17 23:24 #10294Senior Member

Posts: 43Slide
This is also referred to as P2 P, or Privates to Privates or the more descriptive term. A number of the providers at the now defunct Cherubic place practiced this once they got to know you.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 00:15 #10293Senior Member

Posts: 1482Thanks brother
These girls change their names sometimes weekly. I will check those other posts!
Originally Posted by Jwol109
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 22:56 #10292Senior Member

Posts: 456Nalee
Had a great session the other day with Nalee. If you treat her right the menu can be extended a bit. No FS but.
BBBJ and fiv was on the menu.
-
09-05-17 14:11 #10291Senior Member

Posts: 41Practice is always a good thing. Check out report #917 in Maryland Columbia / Jessup Massage. I think this guy is talking about the girl that I know. That's not the name she goes by but sounds just like her routine. She is good on top or on bottom.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 11:57 #10290Regular Member

Posts: 17LOL! It is definitely Amazing! Let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 08:08 #10289Regular Member

Posts: 2Ditto if any info on new location.
Originally Posted by Birdo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 07:23 #10288Senior Member

Posts: 105Trips to Vegas
I may have to hit you up before my next trip to Vegas.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 23:49 #10287Senior Member

Posts: 130Contact
FWIW wechat and / or google phone number for your info. because you are dealing with woman after all and the stuff always hits the fan. Want a reliable 'exit' strategy.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
Just 2 weeks ago the provider I had seen provided contact info on 3rd. visit. The next day she was hounding me to leave my wife and move in with her cause she loved me. Ummm delete / block / avoid. Onto the next one.
Hehehe.
Rub.
-
09-04-17 22:45 #10286Senior Member

Posts: 1482J dub
Good to hear from you. I just my girl in Vegas can she do it and she said she's willing to practice. LOL. She asked me why I want that when she will give me everything. In my mind my response is, what she don't know won't hurt her, and there are things I want other women to do!
Originally Posted by Jwol109
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






