Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,146 to 23,160 of 28546
-
09-08-17 08:01 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes
I have seen her twice couple of years back. Pics are her's and she is a legit provider but she is on drugs most of the times. Let me know if you need more info.
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 07:41 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 49You sure she is still around? Ad is old. Looks like she would fit in nicely at DragonCon!
Originally Posted by GroupLove87
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-17 00:59 #5399Regular Member

Posts: 21Anybody have experience with her?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anybody experience with her? Goes by Whitney.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=278447
-
09-07-17 21:40 #5398Regular Member

Posts: 9Pm me here number please.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 22:29 #5397

Posts: 826When she starts acting like you are her boyfriend, and she calls you for every little problem that she ha $.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
I turned lemons I to lemonade a few years back, when Karla (spinner type short-lived BSW and new addict) was so needy. I used to be shooting loads in her mouth in exchange for rides down the street and 2 dollar checker burgers.
She used to be a housewife and came from a "decent" home. So she finally wisened up and went into rehab, she had a family who cared about her.
-
09-06-17 18:12 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 718Making plans for a trip
I'm a senior member from Tampa and happy to help out when you come to town with some insight. I'm going to be up in your town next week and am between the following ladies. Making final plans. I'd love some feedback on here or by PM Thanks.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6788423463-specials-american-w-an-exotic-look-i-work-independant-from-my-home-in-vinings/66936863
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...asion/77563888
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/sarita-...-atlanta-97565
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/arabell...rk-city-164884
-
09-06-17 11:32 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 412Katana
PM her info please if still available.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-17 06:38 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 215Can't PM you
Greek, I tried to PM you but you are in "don't receive" mode, LOL.
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
Hidden from all the traffic, LOL.
SKY.
-
09-06-17 04:45 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 435Thanks
Thanks guys for your feedback and for share your experiences!!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 21:28 #5392

Posts: 314Maddy
Anyone know if Maddy has a link, I've searched and can't find anything. She on BP?
Originally Posted by FrankyPlayAp
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 21:23 #5391

Posts: 314Courtney Love Lookalike
This one def has the Courtnet Love thing going on.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 17:46 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 1653Letting go
There are many things that can happen with your UTR. All of these have happened to me:
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
She goes to jail and asks you to bond her out. Are you up for this sugar-daddy?
She gets out of jail and asks you to hire a real lawyer that is better than the free court appointed lawyer.
She starts running ads on backpage. That's when she's turned pro and isn't UTR anymore.
And the classic: Says she needs money for food, cigs, diapers but doesn't buy any of that and buys drugs instead. Does she think you're stupid?
I will probably think of some more.
GB40.
-
09-05-17 17:31 #5389

Posts: 314Utr
I think Jeff's going to straighten this one out from the sound of it, LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 16:51 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 86Utr.
I'll take a shot as well.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-17 16:30 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 2351Utr
Here are a few: She starts taking you for granted, it suddenly gets difficult to schedule dates or she keeps re-scheduling dates over some flimsy reason, she suddenly stops returning calls in a timely manner. Sessions that used to be mind altering are now just blah. All this is your cue to hitch a ride onto the next bus.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






