Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 8330
-
09-04-17 22:14 #1910Regular Member

Posts: 3Details
The reports over the past few months provide a lot of details which I appreciate but can be valuable to LEO. Also traffic has picked up at the favorite locations.
-
09-04-17 15:08 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 41Mary has left and the other girls are hoping she doesn't come back. When I asked one girl why they don't like Mary it was comical with her trying to describe a "shit-stirrer" in her broken English. I busted out laughing when I finally figured it out.
Originally Posted by Hans3
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-17 10:40 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 221Ow
About a week ago I called them up trying to see if Penny was around. They said yup, come on over, but messed up by not actually letting them know I called for in advance so I got another chick. Mama-san led me to the room and the gal poked just her head in. Was decent looking, short and curvy, mid-high 30's maybe, and since I was already there went for the hr. The TS was nice with a little bit of tease, but the ST was crap, mainly just pushing on me. On the flip though, things got better. It kind of always amazes me how stealthy they put the cover on at the start. Like one second you are just talking and then the next you're strapped up haha. Anyway she took what I gave her like a champ, ending in k9 popping in the bag. Still had time left, so I asked for another TS which she happily gave me. Finally asked her name and I think it was Hana or something. I don't see her name anymore in the BP ad so I guess she already left. Penny is still listed so may try again later.
-
09-02-17 15:23 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 118Vip
Stopped by VIP today and had the pleasure of meeting Happy very nice enjoyable time. Without to many details the TS was the tops-nice skills very upbeat sweet person. Back to the room & massage was also very good nice conversation she is a sweet heart. VIP has always been a good place for me to visit no complaints. 60/120.
1-5.
Looks 4.5.
Personality 5.
Body 4.
-
09-02-17 13:43 #1906Regular Member

Posts: 9Is that the same Bebe that was there around 2 years ago? She left a lasting memory with me!
Originally Posted by VetteClub
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 07:23 #1905Regular Member

Posts: 2HS Acupressure
Had a dream I went and checked this place out. Saw three different girls there. Early 40's, mid 30's, and late 20's. Mamma showed me in with the older one who started the TS. Midway though TS mid 30's Anna comes in to finish a fun shower. In the room, things were very comfortable and a mediocre massage started with lots of teasing. "Turn over sweetie". More massage, more teasing and an upsell, I chose French off the menu for the finish, but there was definitely a lot more on the menu. All of it looked tasty.
This is my new fav place. Hoping to try al the dreams there. 60 to mama and. 1 for the up. Place is clean, nondescript and the girls and service are above the norm. Definitely dressed for success.
Stay frosty.
-
08-31-17 11:35 #1904Regular Member

Posts: 2OK will do!
Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-17 09:53 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 149Before anyone else calls you out.
RTFF and report back here. That way people will trust you and start sharing. A little research and reporting on it goes a long way in gaining confidence among the board.
Originally Posted by Jba414
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-17 09:09 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 59Search through the forum.
Originally Posted by Jba414
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-17 04:50 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 457I don't know never had Mary before.
Originally Posted by Hans3
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 21:18 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 84Tk
I phoned TK a few days ago and they said that Mary had left. Is that true? How does Anna compare with her?
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 13:40 #1899Regular Member

Posts: 2New to this
I'm new to all this. What's the best AMP to visit for a first timer looking for fun?
-
08-29-17 18:59 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 457Visit to TK
Last week I was finally able to meet with Anna from TK. Very nice TS with a great deal of attention paid to the boys. Once back in the room the message was ok, but the fun part begins on the flip.
I walked out a very tired and happy camper.
-
08-29-17 15:30 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 27First trip to TK
After my disappointing experience at a NOVA AMP today, I called TK and asked for Gucci based on rave reviews. My luck she is working today. Gucci looks to be in her early forty's, but my god what a stupendous figure. You could see the goods popping out of her outfit. Excellent TS and massage. After flip received what was standard and was not rushed. She felt great. If persona is important to you, she is also a very sweet person. One of the great experiences of AMP scene is that you do meet some wonderful women with great personalities which I have had my fair share. Before she sent me off she said " I am jealous you are not mine". What a way to finish the session.
-
08-28-17 17:55 #1896Banned Member

Posts: 222VIP: Happy
Greenbelt was on fire yesterday evening. Within the 5 mile radius where most of the AMP's are located, I. E RS, TK, etc there were cops pulling cars over on damn near every block. They must have a quota to fill this week. Not the kind of scenes I want to see before a session. I decided on VIP, due to the location being off the main road. It looks like everyone was thinking the same thing, as mamasan said they were busy. I waited. Outside in my vehicle. For a total of two hours before finally getting in. Why are the neighboring churchgoers always finishing up service around the time I show up? Same thing happens at RS. During my wait, I swung by RS and the parking lot was empty; I saw no lights on but it was still daylight so maybe that was the reason why the open sign was off. Same with Cherry; however there's a 'for rent' sign up in the window; are they still open?
Anyhow, I decided to stick to my guns and wait out VIP. I figured that if this many people were going in and out of this place, they must have a great staple of providers; and boy was I right. In walks Happy.
I've been mongering for almost 17 years and Happy is probably one of the best provider's I've had the pleasure of seeing, and that's saying a lot considering I used to go to the DC AMP's twice a week religiously between 2000 and 2006 before they started shutting down. She looked like she was in her late 20's to early 30's. Tall, but not skinny (I don't like spinners), nice legs, nice ass, b-cups and the best looking face and smile I've ever seen on an AMP girl. Her demeanor matched her name. She was very jovial and chit-chatted while making sure my real name wasn't LEO. Paid her the house fee. Only needed 30 minutes. So-so massage but the flip more than made up for it. Even with the cover on, the pressure she applied during the session made it feel like I was wearing no cover at all. True sign of an experienced woman. Long story short, she's great. Would definitely repeat in a heart beat.











Reply With Quote





