Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I apologist 24 hours may have been a bit of an execration.
    Well, looks like you just hit senior member status, so you won't have to worry about the delay anymore, for your posts at least. As for the need for the delays and moderator approval on newer member's posts, I have a feeling if it weren't for that this place would be absolutely SWAMPED with spam. It's inconvenient, but probably necessary.

  2. #852

    Constructive Criticism

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure why but this site is so slow getting post and messages out it is not very productive. I like the site and I think its a great idea but to take 24 or more hours to get a post up is killing me! By the time you see a post the girl is gone!

    Just a little constructive criticism.

    We moderate and release posts 5 times a day every day. There is no way a post takes 24 hours to go live. I'm happy to hear about constructive criticism but this is impossible.

    A2
    I apologist 24 hours may have been a bit of an execration.

  3. #851

    Slow

    I am not sure why but this site is so slow getting post and messages out it is not very productive. I like the site and I think its a great idea but to take 24 or more hours to get a post up is killing me! By the time you see a post the girl is gone!

    Just a little constructive criticism.

    We moderate and release posts 5 times a day every day. There is no way a post takes 24 hours to go live. I'm happy to hear about constructive criticism but this is impossible.

    A2

  4. #850

    I pass it all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Drove by here, and nearly rammed the car in front of me when I saw this place. One can only wish!
    It is in Leominster. First time I saw it I just about choked, but I have the same thought every time I walk into BJ's club. The only thing worse (or better) is when a legit business offers full service. But one would think that anyone, except maybe someone with a limited command of the language, would avoid BJ. Too funny.

  5. #849

    Tom you're killing me

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Drove by here, and nearly rammed the car in front of me when I saw this place. One can only wish!
    I now have coffee all over my screen.

  6. #848

    One can only wish!

    Drove by here, and nearly rammed the car in front of me when I saw this place. One can only wish!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170922_151845_resized.jpg‎   20170922_151810_resized.jpg‎  

  7. #847

    Can't view pages

    Sorry if I posted wrong section.

    But I can't view each page of pics.

    Just 1 page.

    I'll click on the next page and directs me to first 7 days.

    What gives?

  8. #846

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Back in the CL heyday there was a curvy white girl who went by the name of Red if I'm remembering correctly. One of her pics had her in an outfit like a broadway dancer (hat and thigh highs) worked out of woony. Just curious if she was still active but UTR or if anyone knew what happened with her?
    I saw Ava posting on a sugar daddy site recently.

  9. #845

    BP providers

    Wonder where the action will head to next. I've seen a few on CL and a few on liveescortreviews but can't imagine that the ladies would just up and quit no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    No more additional ads. I was talking to a girl who posts there. And I wondered the same thing with the old date. 2 $ per ad now for all, according to her.

  10. #844

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its me but BP appears to have made some changes. Used to be if you scrolled a bit you would come across an "additional ads" section with the current date but it looks like that's getting phased out because the most recent date there is Friday the 15th. Anyone else notive this? Wonder what's changing on thier side.
    No more additional ads. I was talking to a girl who posts there. And I wondered the same thing with the old date. 2 $ per ad now for all, according to her.

  11. #843

    Aditional ad off

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its me but BP appears to have made some changes. Used to be if you scrolled a bit you would come across an "additional ads" section with the current date but it looks like that's getting phased out because the most recent date there is Friday the 15th. Anyone else notive this? Wonder what's changing on thier side.
    My guess is it now paid ad only.

  12. #842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Maybe its me but BP appears to have made some changes. Used to be if you scrolled a bit you would come across an "additional ads" section with the current date but it looks like that's getting phased out because the most recent date there is Friday the 15th. Anyone else notive this? Wonder what's changing on thier side.
    Yup, like every other business, they are never satisfied making a ton of money, they need 2 tons, then 3 and on and on. I liked the "free" additional ads section.

  13. #841

    BP looks different?

    Maybe its me but BP appears to have made some changes. Used to be if you scrolled a bit you would come across an "additional ads" section with the current date but it looks like that's getting phased out because the most recent date there is Friday the 15th. Anyone else notive this? Wonder what's changing on thier side.

  14. #840

    Poor service, poor review

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Looks like theres someone on BP posting reviews of a few of the girls there. Can't quite tell if hes legit or just an angry asshole.
    I can't vouch for all the stuff I've been seeing, but one of the providers that were getting bashed on BP had accurate things written about her. Personally I am all for this behavior because some providers truly do believe they can rip people off and that it is perfectly ok. NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Plus, things can be a lot worse than some things written on the web about a provider's service. Worse case scenario client isn't having that nonsense and responds with violence, so lets hope poor reviews do the trick and some of these providers get it together.

  15. #839

    Trolling or something

    Looks like theres someone on BP posting reviews of a few of the girls there. Can't quite tell if hes legit or just an angry asshole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape