Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 31683
-
09-03-17 22:52 #11358Senior Member

Posts: 301Lexi East Orlando
Another solid performance from Lexi. This girl really delievers.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orla...7212/1/1110595
-
09-03-17 22:45 #11357Senior Member

Posts: 50Skinny?
She looks a little too skinny from the pictures, are they accurate?
Originally Posted by DreamFollower
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 19:08 #11356Senior Member

Posts: 157Check my pm I'm a senior.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 18:03 #11355Senior Member

Posts: 46Alexlynn266 - Great dream!
Just had a fantastic dream with Alexlynn.
Just like other people here have said, she's a true GFE. Her skills were impressive: I had to keep it together so I wouldn't finish right as she started on a bbj.
She made me so horny it was ridiculous. We did some cowgirl and I asked to finish in her mouth.
Even though I'm new to this board, I've been doing this for a long time. I think I found an ATF.
I'm definitely going to repeat it!
Here's a link: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-happens-.html.
-
09-03-17 17:16 #11354Senior Member

Posts: 476New UTR
Got a tip from a trusted brother on this board. This girl is amazing in every way. Mid 20's Long, thick, blond hair. Big frame glasses, secretary look. C+ rack and legs and azz that are some of the best I been with in a long time. She wore 4 inch pumps and. Well you get the idea. Very seldom do you meet a girl like this. Also has a great Personality. A few tats but didn't bother me. In Daytona but worth the drive. She is untouched by the business, and will not be doing this very long or often. Just paying off hospital bills. Treat her right. Only room for a few trusted seniors that have replied in the past.
-
09-03-17 16:09 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 2061UTR redhead still coould use help.
She's willing and available. Tenured member PM me for details and digits. 1. 0 hh and 1. 8 fh. Total GFE.
For you regular members, if you've dealt with me before, then you're OK. Let me know that you have. Otherwise, get out there to post and review more girls to get your Senior status and trustworthiness up. I've got way too many PM's for these girls to be going through guy's posts to screen. I don't have the time to do that.
-
09-03-17 15:29 #11352Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you!
It was very nice seeing you again. Thank you for the amazing gift!!
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
Sophia,
Xoxo.
-
09-03-17 12:41 #11351Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 28Lol love it!
Charlotte & Savannah are always happy to have visitors! LOL! Hope to see you again soon.
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 12:39 #11350Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 28Hi
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ly-Rated-.html
Originally Posted by JohnDagger
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 18:23 #11349Regular Member

Posts: 2New guy
New guy here. Love this site already and some of these comments are stupid hilarious. Also feel free to contact me girls.
-
09-02-17 15:21 #11348Senior Member

Posts: 1039Utr red
Hey Fellas, please go through. Vino for her digets, I'm not at liberty to give them out. Thanks.
Sox.
-
09-02-17 10:54 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 556Vino's UTR redhead
Thanks!
Got to see this little spinner. Freshly showered, dressed in just a towel, quite a turn on. Gets into the game, very nice BBBJ and a good Kisser. Description it's pretty much like the redsox monger's report. Body is nice, and she has a snug kitty. Overall had a good time. Safe incall, but not sure if I will repeat because not much of a connection other than, well, you know.
Regardless, appreciate vino's trust and sharing.
-
09-02-17 10:13 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 7357Awesome
You were a busy man yesterday my brother! Are you still drained? LOL.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
09-02-17 05:16 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 1039UTR Redhead
I answered Vino's request to help out his UTR redhead. Even though I had just blown two loads with in the past hour I've decided to give her a shot. Met her at her in call location, very cute girl 27 years old red hair and freckles, smoking hot body. She got between my legs and started fucking sucking my cock and licking my balls really really good. She again sucked my cock and licked my balls really good. I put my knees to my chest so she she could really get into my nut sack. Was hoping for a little TUMA but never happened. I should have asked. Anyway she made my cock solid. She hopped on and a fucked me for a good 20 min on top spinning several times on my hard rod. I then had her lay down and I put her legs on my shoulders. I fucking tore that pussy up for a good 15 min before I dropped my 3rd load in an hour and half. I thought I was in a porn movie. She is a fantastic provider. Overall I had a great few hours being able to fuck some pussy hard. 3 providers, 3 loads, and $295, I was done for the day.
Drained Sox man out.
-
09-02-17 00:24 #11344Senior Member

Posts: 92Sophia
Had a early afternoon workout. After she arrived said have a surprise for you. I had no idea it was a sexy outfit it was looking great on her. Workout went well hope we can again soon. She is a super sweet young lady.












Reply With Quote






