Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 30759
-
09-03-17 00:15 #18069Senior Member

Posts: 5231Oh man. Something must have happened, it wasn't like that before. Thank you for the heads-up.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 20:43 #18068Senior Member

Posts: 65Rina
Saw her a few days ago leaving Ala Moana with some dude so she might still be around. Went to her a few times. Sweet girl. HE and some roaming. Haven't seen her post in awhile.
Originally Posted by Workmagic44
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 19:35 #18067Senior Member

Posts: 61Mia
Mia has taken on management duties as the "Mana San" for her girl Lisa, a Chinese FOB. I suspect with all her book of regular clients, she doesn't need to advertise as often. In addition, she still is under going treatment with her condition. With all the recent LE raids and arrests, she prefers to lay low for now and just service her regular customers.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 17:59 #18066Senior Member

Posts: 162Additional info.
Forgot to mention. Most definitely not her in the ad. She does share the place with a girl named Kathy who I saw walking around when I came out of the shower. She too, doesn't use 'real' pictures. 'Real' as in pictures of herself. Between the 2, Lisa looks hotter. TEHO.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-17 16:59 #18065Senior Member

Posts: 457Re: Executive center
Yup.
Recon also and the security there are not nice. They follow you even going up to the floor you are on. No repeat there.
Originally Posted by Hinode
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 21:07 #18064Senior Member

Posts: 493Yumi's Age
She is 49.
Originally Posted by SurfAndSee
[View Original Post]
M.
-
09-01-17 20:42 #18063Senior Member

Posts: 1645EXEC Center
Braddahs,
I know some of you posted about EXECUTIVE CENTER in downtown, Bishop street by Verizon, 7-11, etc. I did some recon, answered some ad in either BP or CL. 2 different numbers, but same suite, deleted by admin. Had Chinese girl Mary. Average HWP, face 6, but from neck down pretty solid. Terrible English. Said she going school here to study the language. Opted for 90 min oil massage, whole lot of roaming and allowed me to be tentacle Tokugawa all up and over her body (FIV), she actually started getting wet pretty quick. Only 20 minutes or so left, tells me to flip over, her eyes got super big and she went back and lubed up both her hands WAY TOO MUCH and starting going to town on jr, wow mean never even ask LOL. I told her I like poke. She said ok condom. I said no. No condom. She said no. Finally she gave in and quickly stripped naked and told me you go on top. What I _should_ have done, was wiped off all that fuckin oil off my dick. She closed her eyes and started salivating as I entered her slowly. I never last 5 minutes because of all that shit. Blasted her CIP. She told me go shower, I did. The worst part was, because she couldn't speak English, she told me 260. I said what? She said $260. I said no ways. I paid $90 house fee (plus I was going give the $10 included anyway) so I gave her $100. She SCOFFED at me and rolled her eyes. I said what? Again to her and she said "no condom. " I told her you know what, I'll come see you again, ok? She never say nothing. Talk about buzz kill. Would I repeat? I don't know. The other lady who was there, slim, tall about 5'7", she looked kinda ono. Chinese looking too. I mean I respect my pake braddahs. You guys all about the money. But damn girl-.
Better take up some math classes too along with your EngRish Class.
L: 7.
A: 6.
S: 6.
P.S. There is another office 2 doors down from 1101, get Hawaiian stickers all over the door, red / yellow / green kahili style, mean pakalolo smellz. And the security guards gave me stink eye too. Almost impossible to bypass the desk. Its right next to the elevators.
-
09-01-17 20:32 #18062Senior Member

Posts: 147Yumi BAIT & SWITCH
Yup called Yumi for an appointment this morning and got the old bait & switch but the whole session was'nt bad after all. Her name was Tina, Chinese, slim, mid 30's, with nice Bee's. Her massage style was smooth and almost Swedish except the back walking which was meh. I had better. Allowed lots of under the clothes roaming nice tits and ass. She flirted a little so it made the session a little more enjoyable. Overall is was ok. $. 20 total for massage / HE. Only bummer is she was not the person I expected so I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 19:18 #18061Senior Member

Posts: 849Apple at Vanilla in CC
WOW! Had a session with Apple. This girl is cute, sweet, and hot. Her face is really cute, and I'm sure she's pretty young. Early 20's. I wouldn't say she's quiet, but she's just loves intimate silent sex. LOL I think it's her eyes that makes her dreamy / innocent.
I would consider her a spinner. Not skinny, but perfect for her size. Cute small ass that I could eat all day. Beautiful skin, no tats, natural Bush that's not over whelming. DATY for days! Multiple pops for her. She was really into it. Not a screamer, but I could tell she was liking it.
Great real soft tits. C cups, nice darker nipples very suckable and sensitive. Made her cum so good, before my turn we hugged and made out for a while DFK GFE. This girl is CUTE! She teased me while making out by rubbing my BB dick on her pussy, but no penetration.
I stood up and we had a DFK session again standing, then she went down for some BBBJ. Nice and slow. Slipped on cover, and lay her back onto table. Standing mish while she lay at edge of table. Went in and did some slow action, laid on her and getting into some kissing and pounding. DAMN! I got worked up. Stood up and held her legs back as I watched. She stares right at you with her eyes. WTF! She came again as she played with herself while pounding. SHIT! I exploded already. Hugged and kissed as I finished unloading.
Holy Shit! Awesome session! I'm a all time Monger of Empire like a lot of you guys are, and this chick Apple is right up there or better than half of the providers that were at Empire. I think because of her sweetness, top notch clean skin body, sweet pussy, soft real tits, cute face.
Highly recommend as I'm not sure how long she's here for. Definitely a repeater. Gave her extra than standard fee. IMHO If any Mongers don't agree, that's fine, I'll keep her for myself. LOL
Rus.
-
09-01-17 18:54 #18060Senior Member

Posts: 384You're right DR, I concur on her age, but she looks damn good. Service and personality is great.
Originally Posted by DRmjm
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
09-01-17 12:06 #18059Senior Member

Posts: 205I'd say 50's maybe 51 - 53. Her body is youthful but her face and neck give away her age. I'm 50 and felt she was definitely my age or older.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-17 06:27 #18058Senior Member

Posts: 384Prob 40's and looks real good.
Originally Posted by SurfAndSee
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
08-31-17 19:32 #18057Regular Member

Posts: 21My Sweet MILF YUMI finally back
How old is she?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-17 19:27 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 162P. C Lisa
So, I had some time yesterday and tried out Lisa from P. C. Works out of a home, which reminded me of the Halawa Hts home only P. C has furniture. Set up appointment and was told to park in their garage. I actually did not feel right about parking there so I parked at Foodland / DonQ parking lot and walked. Anyway, knock on door and in I went. Like I said, its a bit more furnished than the Halawa home. Lisa took to me room which had a mattress, a small mirror you buy from WalMart (the one worth $9. 99), a portable AC, and a cabinet full of lotion and massage stuff. Can't forget the tissues on the head of the bed. She asked for HF. 6 and off to the shower. After shower she wiped me down dry with the towel and lots of attention to the big head.
So. The massage. It was more of her putting her weight on my back. No / zilch / ZERO massage skills. Lots of teasing of the boys before flip. She did reach up under and grab the shaft and pulled it from under me. Not too long later, she asks for flip (10 minutes in) and starts massaging the shaft. I ask for full and she has a nice shaved nani when she disrobes. A little BJ but nothing spectacular. Then onto cowgirl with the hat on. Do all types of positions and then finished playing fireman on her stomach / vaj area. Afterwards, she wipes me down and then starts playing with the big head again. She said, next time for another round. So, I'm the type that can cum at least three times within the hour with the right buttons pressed of course. So, I am not saying I was blue balled because I got a shot out but I was blue balled because I didn't get the second out.
Service: nothing spectacular, not even a water for the road. The simple things matter. I mean she was playful and teased a lot but being blue balled. Its like when someone turns on a light switch at night and not doing anything but just to have it on. Don't DO THAT! If you start it, make sure you finish. 5. 5.
Looks: She would be mid 20 to late 20's possible early 30's. Her teeth are as yellow as dried cum stains on a white sock. Glad hat was on. Her body is nice though, with MM big B's small C's, face without the smile is like any other Asian you'd see in China Town. I'd say 7 in looks.
Attitude: She did try to please and was very very playful. Which reminded me somewhat like Mia from CC, but after this visit I'd prefer going to Mia than Lisa. Although location is what got me to P. C instead of driving into town side. 7 in attitude. Would be an 8 if I didn't feel Blue balled. LOL.
Overall: I'm glad I tried at least now I know there is play coming down the leeward side and now I don't have to drive to town but I'd rather see my go to ATF unless I find another ATF that's closer to central Oahu. I'd go back maybe when I'm drunk or when they relocate to another area not NEAR THE F*&king POLICE STATION. Well, lmk what you guys think. BTW damage was $$ total. At least there was no upsell.
-
08-31-17 06:57 #18055Senior Member

Posts: 239Too bad on the bait and switch. I got Jennifer the girl in the ad. She is fine and glamorous in my eyes. Maybe you should call back and tell her you want Jennifer in the ad. The Jennifer I had gave good service and looks exactly like the hottie in the pics.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
I'll repeat, but make sure I ask for same Jennifer.
Rim.











Reply With Quote





