Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 403 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 6045
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5280

    Six degrees

    Quote Originally Posted by Baylander  [View Original Post]
    In 1988 I took a Visions stripper back to her hotel room nearly every weekend for the better part of the summer. I wonder if it's the same one.
    Six degrees of separation!

  2. #5279
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ening/24288893

    Does anyone have any history with her?

  3. #5278

    Miracle

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-town/21254858

    I saw this one today. She's legit and pics are recent / definitely her. Petite with small chest and a nice ass. Very slender, quiet girl with good head skills. She was hosting at a halfway decent hotel in Fitchburg. Easy to set up / reasonable rates. Pm if you want more details.

    Rock on.

  4. #5277

    Good Lord!

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, the aloha brings back memories. I have no idea what it's like now, but it was a dump over 30 years ago. The only reason I know that is because before I got married, (over 30 years ago) I was at visions & took a stripper who was staying there back to her room and banged her. I'm sure it's still a dump, LOL.
    In 1988 I took a Visions stripper back to her hotel room nearly every weekend for the better part of the summer. I wonder if it's the same one.

  5. #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJF1993  [View Original Post]
    I was at the Aloha about 10 years ago. I took a "friend" there. I had no complaints about the room. The usual hotel room with nothing special. Bed, nightstand, bathroom. Place was clean, no unusual Oder. I was there during the daytime, so not much activity going on. The staff didn't seem to care why I was there or that I had no luggage. I thought there were some postings of providers that used the Aloha but I could not find those postings. If I remember right, some of those providers were sketchy, but I thought the hotel itself was low end, but fine.
    The place is a dump but there are providers who use it cause it's I assume it's cheap. There is a back door that I've used when I've seen providers there so you don't need to go through the front lobby. I would say it's safe just low rent dumpy.

  6. #5275

    That's a bummer

    Yeah, the cat thing is a definite deal breaker for me. I have a bit of a allergy to them, and if she has like 5 of them in her apartment, then that's too much dander for me, not to mention, that she kept one of them in the bedroom the whole time. I'm not down with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownNutty  [View Original Post]
    I met with her a couple weeks ago. She had me come to her apartment, and honestly it was a little weird. She had something like five cats when I was there, one of which stayed in the bedroom the whole time. There are a lot of pictures on the wall, including some of her. She's not a young woman, but she does look like the pictures she's posted. We started by chatting for a while. She's a little eclectic and seemed kind of scatterbrained. She likes to giggle a lot, and not always at the most endearing times. She's in really good shape. Her body pics are accurate. All her mouth work was uncovered for me.

    The part of my visit I appreciated most was her place was in a good neighborhood that felt really safe. I don't feel like the service was a particularly good deal based on her price, but I also don't regret seeing her.

  7. #5274

    Aloha

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Wondering how is this place looks very sketchy, but recently a provider I'm looking at is there is it. Wondering how the staff is and if its safe enough to venture to.
    I was at the Aloha about 10 years ago. I took a "friend" there. I had no complaints about the room. The usual hotel room with nothing special. Bed, nightstand, bathroom. Place was clean, no unusual Oder. I was there during the daytime, so not much activity going on. The staff didn't seem to care why I was there or that I had no luggage. I thought there were some postings of providers that used the Aloha but I could not find those postings. If I remember right, some of those providers were sketchy, but I thought the hotel itself was low end, but fine.

  8. #5273

    Scarlet Winters

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Since it's a little difficult finding a review for her, I'm hoping someone on the board has seen her before I get together with her this weekend. She texting & emailing me quite a lot. I'm not sure if it's because she's not busy, or because I've been extremely polite with her. I got to admit I feel a little intimidated. If nobody has a recent review, I guess you'll see my report next week.
    I have not seen her but if memory serves, she previously went by Ginger Lea. She has reviews on the oThER site under that name. She has previously worked in porn under that name, clips easily found with a quick search. I'd guess she's early to mid 40's just based on how dated her video clips are.

  9. #5272

    Scarlet Winters

    I met with her a couple weeks ago. She had me come to her apartment, and honestly it was a little weird. She had something like five cats when I was there, one of which stayed in the bedroom the whole time. There are a lot of pictures on the wall, including some of her. She's not a young woman, but she does look like the pictures she's posted. We started by chatting for a while. She's a little eclectic and seemed kind of scatterbrained. She likes to giggle a lot, and not always at the most endearing times. She's in really good shape. Her body pics are accurate. All her mouth work was uncovered for me.

    The part of my visit I appreciated most was her place was in a good neighborhood that felt really safe. I don't feel like the service was a particularly good deal based on her price, but I also don't regret seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Since it's a little difficult finding a review for her, I'm hoping someone on the board has seen her before I get together with her this weekend. She texting & emailing me quite a lot. I'm not sure if it's because she's not busy, or because I've been extremely polite with her. I got to admit I feel a little intimidated. If nobody has a recent review, I guess you'll see my report next week.

  10. #5271

    I was interested in her as well, but.

    I was interested in her too, but I think she may be a lot older then 29. Not that, that matters to me, I like older women. It just looks like she's had a lot of work done on her face. Which leads me to belive she's much older. If I had some extra expendable cash right now, I'd probably try to see her, as she has the look I like, dark skin, dark hair and eyes, a more ethnic look.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Since it's a little difficult finding a review for her, I'm hoping someone on the board has seen her before I get together with her this weekend. She texting & emailing me quite a lot. I'm not sure if it's because she's not busy, or because I've been extremely polite with her. I got to admit I feel a little intimidated. If nobody has a recent review, I guess you'll see my report next week.

  11. #5270

    Scarlet Winters

    Since it's a little difficult finding a review for her, I'm hoping someone on the board has seen her before I get together with her this weekend. She texting & emailing me quite a lot. I'm not sure if it's because she's not busy, or because I've been extremely polite with her. I got to admit I feel a little intimidated. If nobody has a recent review, I guess you'll see my report next week.

  12. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Wondering how is this place looks very sketchy, but recently a provider I'm looking at is there is it. Wondering how the staff is and if its safe enough to venture to.
    Jesus, the aloha brings back memories. I have no idea what it's like now, but it was a dump over 30 years ago. The only reason I know that is because before I got married, (over 30 years ago) I was at visions & took a stripper who was staying there back to her room and banged her. I'm sure it's still a dump, LOL.

  13. #5268

    Toni Cardini

    Anyone see her? Looks great and reasonable rates. Sorry I can't post a link as I don't know how.

  14. #5267

    That's unfortunate

    I saw her in Milwaukee a few months back, and while she isn't that attractive, she certainly made up for it in her attitude and friendliness. Maybe, she just had a off day.

    Not sure I will repeat, but it had nothing to do with her service. Just not my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tencan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend in Schaumburg and was shocked how lame it was. After reading her reviews I was really looking forward to seeing her. Total let down. She really limited her menu and was just trying to get me off and out of there. She apologized and said she was tired from watching the fight. Made no offers to make it up after asking her about it. I guess it was YMMV for me. Totally disappointed..

  15. #5266
    I saw her over the weekend in Schaumburg and was shocked how lame it was. After reading her reviews I was really looking forward to seeing her. Total let down. She really limited her menu and was just trying to get me off and out of there. She apologized and said she was tired from watching the fight. Made no offers to make it up after asking her about it. I guess it was YMMV for me. Totally disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyHead2  [View Original Post]
    Yup she was the one I met.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape