Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,186 to 22,200 of 31845
-
09-05-17 12:46 #9660Regular Member

Posts: 92High Class former escort coming to Nashville this month.
I have a personal friend coming from California at the end of the month. I've known her for years. She used to be a high class escort out in Cali several years ago and saw only the best. At one time she was getting $$ from the guys she saw. She even told me a few celebrities she had seen. She hasn't been in the business for at least 15 years, but I'm trying to talk her into seeing a few while she is here. We talked about price, and we both agreed that she couldn't get that kind of money here and she is older now and out of practice. But, it's probably like riding a bike. HA I told her I would put the word out in case she decides she wants to. She's a blonde and very attractive, with everything natural. She's somewhat thicker now, but great ass and everything else. As I remember, she had incredible talents. She's probably 47 or 48. Very classy and clean. Also, you'd be going to a very nice and safe place since she's staying with a friend in a nice neighborhood.
If interested, I can get more info to you. I'm thinking it would be around $$.5 but don't know for sure.
-
09-05-17 09:45 #9659

Posts: 2981Look what the wind might blow in!
From one of the best!
Addison Luck-Hey, just a heads up, as you know, living on the Gulf!.
I am watching this Hurricane Irma. If she ends up coming this way, I will be renting a transport van with my stuff and dogs and heading to NASHVILLE. So keep that in mind and spread the word to everyone.
I would love to come up there and be able to visist some old and new friends.
Review: Fuck of a life time.
Physical Description: 5'4 dark hair, brown bedroom eyes, natural d breast and a great ass.
I know we have different definitions of beauty and what a fantastic provider consist of! Well tonight I found everything I ever wished for s provider in Addison! The entire night while I enjoyed some of the greatest GFE I have had in years I kept thinking who this fantastic creature reminded me of in beauty and natural sensuality! It hit me while sitting on her coach after the biggest climax I have had in years! She had the looks of Natallie Wood! If you don't know who this beauty was Google it! LOL.
I went to her place south of Nashville at her secluded location and she was waiting for me on her porch with her smoking body siluated in the doorway! She is one of the few women that is more attractive in person than her pictures! She was wearing a very sexy black dress in her CFMPs! She served me a cocktail and we talked for a while! After some great DFK and working the bases she took my hand and escorted me to the bedroom!
From there I think I knew what my Shangri-La would be! Addison! She started seducing me like a feline on the hunt! Her BBBJ's are very slow and sensual! She responded to DATY over and over! All the other positions were so great! I had something happened during our session that was a first! Toward the end when we were on the couch and she was riding me and I was in escatasy I screamed out I loved her! Shocked the shit out of me! LOL.
She is a heel of a woman and a great provider. I hope the winds blow her our way.
-
09-01-17 17:23 #9658Senior Member

Posts: 38Help
Has anyone 411 of this girl.
http://backpage.com.nashville.escort...post/21085439/#.
Also I am looking for provider with greek knowledge Blackhawak gave me couple of name while ago and I lost that info.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-01-17 11:10 #9657Senior Member

Posts: 148Current best BBBJ?
Looking for some oral love, who are the top BBBJCIM ladies right now? Considering seeing Angel from BP, I've heard she's great. Who else? Thanks!
-
08-31-17 04:17 #9656Senior Member

Posts: 339PGC-- Abby
I agree with all the above but Abby at PGC is the sexiest of them all.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
Her body is a 10!
She is one super hot woman!
-
08-30-17 23:15 #9655Senior Member

Posts: 159Pgc
Information you are looking for is at twitter Private_Gents.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 16:31 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 557Pgc
I know what it is but can't find the specific internet address. Pm me if you don't feel you can post it. They are over the years changing their group name.
-
08-29-17 21:17 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 59Pgc?
What is PGC.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 20:09 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 2528Jessica is one of a kind. She has always gone out her way to accommodate me on different times. Oh, her killer body and personality, makes it that better. She has my 2 thumbs up. And more.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 16:12 #9651Regular Member

Posts: 92Sorry to seem stupid, but what and where is PGC?
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 11:36 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 439PGC. Jessica and Kara
Finally getting around to writing some reviews. And the ladies at PGC do not disappoint!
First met Jessica about a month ago. She was very accommodating to my schedule. Trying to get in to see her between meetings. Thankfully we were able to work it out. And I'm so glad we did. She is a beautiful girl next door type, freshly showered and very friendly. She was quite complimentary toward me as well. Which is always nice to hear! We made some small talk and then we made out, I explored her from head to toe. And loved every inch. She seemed to enjoy me enjoying her, which again is always nice! Overall. Had a great time and will repeat soon!
On my second visit to PGC land, I met Kara. I don't always have instant chemistry, but we pretty much hit it off right away. I mean. I walked into the place, we met, we wanted each other. We had each other. She's beautiful. Curvy in all the right places. She was dressed comfortably. Like the young college age that she is. Leggings and a top. It was fun to get her out of her clothes and see what was waiting for me underneath. Which was some great pink matching lingerie. She was very responsive to all of my touch, kisses, etc. And it didn't seem contrived or fake. Again. I don't always have this kind of chemistry, but it was amazing!
Happy to provide details to seniors via PM if desired, but I'm guessing I'm the one catching up to how great the ladies are at PGC. Can't wait to meet more of them, and will definitely go back to see Jessica and Kara!
-
08-28-17 18:20 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 2528Keep on preaching BH.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
Damn, the GPS and CBJ maifia.
-
08-26-17 16:25 #9648Regular Member

Posts: 92Must have a gold pussy for that kind of money. Curious how long the 8 is for since some of the high class escorts charge that for 8 hours.
Originally Posted by HornDawgs
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-17 09:04 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 116Yeah, $800/ hr. Nah, I'm good.
Originally Posted by Skillfull
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-17 22:22 #9646Regular Member

Posts: 6Rediculous rate
Her rate is unbelievable high to have no reviews. That's been my stopping point.
Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




