Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 556 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 8329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans3  [View Original Post]
    I phoned TK a few days ago and they said that Mary had left. Is that true? How does Anna compare with her?
    Mary has left and the other girls are hoping she doesn't come back. When I asked one girl why they don't like Mary it was comical with her trying to describe a "shit-stirrer" in her broken English. I busted out laughing when I finally figured it out.

  2. #1908

    Ow

    About a week ago I called them up trying to see if Penny was around. They said yup, come on over, but messed up by not actually letting them know I called for in advance so I got another chick. Mama-san led me to the room and the gal poked just her head in. Was decent looking, short and curvy, mid-high 30's maybe, and since I was already there went for the hr. The TS was nice with a little bit of tease, but the ST was crap, mainly just pushing on me. On the flip though, things got better. It kind of always amazes me how stealthy they put the cover on at the start. Like one second you are just talking and then the next you're strapped up haha. Anyway she took what I gave her like a champ, ending in k9 popping in the bag. Still had time left, so I asked for another TS which she happily gave me. Finally asked her name and I think it was Hana or something. I don't see her name anymore in the BP ad so I guess she already left. Penny is still listed so may try again later.

  3. #1907

    Vip

    Stopped by VIP today and had the pleasure of meeting Happy very nice enjoyable time. Without to many details the TS was the tops-nice skills very upbeat sweet person. Back to the room & massage was also very good nice conversation she is a sweet heart. VIP has always been a good place for me to visit no complaints. 60/120.

    1-5.

    Looks 4.5.

    Personality 5.

    Body 4.

  4. #1906
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteClub  [View Original Post]
    Working close to Greenbelt has it's advantages, Had a noon time session with Bebe, What a sweet little woman, petite with a nice set of Ta Taa's, I'd give her a 5 Star's, she treated me sweet. I recommend.
    Is that the same Bebe that was there around 2 years ago? She left a lasting memory with me!

  5. #1905

    HS Acupressure

    Had a dream I went and checked this place out. Saw three different girls there. Early 40's, mid 30's, and late 20's. Mamma showed me in with the older one who started the TS. Midway though TS mid 30's Anna comes in to finish a fun shower. In the room, things were very comfortable and a mediocre massage started with lots of teasing. "Turn over sweetie". More massage, more teasing and an upsell, I chose French off the menu for the finish, but there was definitely a lot more on the menu. All of it looked tasty.

    This is my new fav place. Hoping to try al the dreams there. 60 to mama and. 1 for the up. Place is clean, nondescript and the girls and service are above the norm. Definitely dressed for success.

    Stay frosty.

  6. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    RTFF and report back here. That way people will trust you and start sharing. A little research and reporting on it goes a long way in gaining confidence among the board.
    OK will do!

  7. #1903

    Before anyone else calls you out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jba414  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to all this. What's the best AMP to visit for a first timer looking for fun?
    RTFF and report back here. That way people will trust you and start sharing. A little research and reporting on it goes a long way in gaining confidence among the board.

  8. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by Jba414  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to all this. What's the best AMP to visit for a first timer looking for fun?
    Search through the forum.

  9. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans3  [View Original Post]
    I phoned TK a few days ago and they said that Mary had left. Is that true? How does Anna compare with her?
    I don't know never had Mary before.

  10. #1900

    Tk

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Last week I was finally able to meet with Anna from TK. Very nice TS with a great deal of attention paid to the boys. Once back in the room the message was ok, but the fun part begins on the flip.

    I walked out a very tired and happy camper.
    I phoned TK a few days ago and they said that Mary had left. Is that true? How does Anna compare with her?

  11. #1899

    New to this

    I'm new to all this. What's the best AMP to visit for a first timer looking for fun?

  12. #1898

    Visit to TK

    Last week I was finally able to meet with Anna from TK. Very nice TS with a great deal of attention paid to the boys. Once back in the room the message was ok, but the fun part begins on the flip.

    I walked out a very tired and happy camper.

  13. #1897

    First trip to TK

    After my disappointing experience at a NOVA AMP today, I called TK and asked for Gucci based on rave reviews. My luck she is working today. Gucci looks to be in her early forty's, but my god what a stupendous figure. You could see the goods popping out of her outfit. Excellent TS and massage. After flip received what was standard and was not rushed. She felt great. If persona is important to you, she is also a very sweet person. One of the great experiences of AMP scene is that you do meet some wonderful women with great personalities which I have had my fair share. Before she sent me off she said " I am jealous you are not mine". What a way to finish the session.

  14. #1896

    VIP: Happy

    Greenbelt was on fire yesterday evening. Within the 5 mile radius where most of the AMP's are located, I. E RS, TK, etc there were cops pulling cars over on damn near every block. They must have a quota to fill this week. Not the kind of scenes I want to see before a session. I decided on VIP, due to the location being off the main road. It looks like everyone was thinking the same thing, as mamasan said they were busy. I waited. Outside in my vehicle. For a total of two hours before finally getting in. Why are the neighboring churchgoers always finishing up service around the time I show up? Same thing happens at RS. During my wait, I swung by RS and the parking lot was empty; I saw no lights on but it was still daylight so maybe that was the reason why the open sign was off. Same with Cherry; however there's a 'for rent' sign up in the window; are they still open?

    Anyhow, I decided to stick to my guns and wait out VIP. I figured that if this many people were going in and out of this place, they must have a great staple of providers; and boy was I right. In walks Happy.

    I've been mongering for almost 17 years and Happy is probably one of the best provider's I've had the pleasure of seeing, and that's saying a lot considering I used to go to the DC AMP's twice a week religiously between 2000 and 2006 before they started shutting down. She looked like she was in her late 20's to early 30's. Tall, but not skinny (I don't like spinners), nice legs, nice ass, b-cups and the best looking face and smile I've ever seen on an AMP girl. Her demeanor matched her name. She was very jovial and chit-chatted while making sure my real name wasn't LEO. Paid her the house fee. Only needed 30 minutes. So-so massage but the flip more than made up for it. Even with the cover on, the pressure she applied during the session made it feel like I was wearing no cover at all. True sign of an experienced woman. Long story short, she's great. Would definitely repeat in a heart beat.

  15. #1895

    TWBC. Giji

    Went there on Saturday night.

    Called up before I reached, Mamasan said they are busy but if I am there quick I could have access to Giji.

    I went there around 9:00 PM, the parking looked deserted.

    Parked the car far, walked up as the Mamasa received me.

    I took part in the half hr service. She charged me. 5, I thought the prices were up compared to my last time here, almost a year back.

    Giji looked like a short curly haired middle aged women who looks like has spent some money to enhance her racks.

    She asked me to lay face down on the table. I was surprised as no TS was offered. I asked for it.

    She provided me TS, nothing spectacular than a clean wash, inside-out! And, 'NO MOUTH WASH' too!

    Once back in the room, Giji offered some dry massage on my back and asked what I wanted. I responded 'Everything'!

    She responded 'How much you pay baby? I said 100, she negotiated and we settled for 120.

    She stripped down and climbed on my back to demonstrate some oral skills under me, it was good and turned on. Soft touches on my butt was erotic to get me hard.

    She asked me to flip, on the flip she used her mouth with the cover to get the hard one harder and lubricated.

    She felt hurt when I squeezed her lovely racks, I realize that's common with enhanced racks, the women feel the pain. I said, 'sorry'!

    I got a good warm-up, tried missionary for sometime and them blasted on K9. It was a fantastic release.

    Got a hot-towel and water bottle.

    I paid Giji and left happy.

    Giji had good skills and took good care of me really well. However, for TWBC standards, I have seen far good looking providers.

    I will return spoiled for choice. TWBC will be my all time go-to spot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape