Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1119

    I have communicated with her too

    Same amount, but I couldn't get up there on Monday. I'm a little worried about her weight on picture number 3, but otherwise she looks like a possible to say the least.

    Let us know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdx1978  [View Original Post]
    I'm stepping back in the game after a long absence. This one seems ready to meet at $$. 5 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-30f14c13524d.

    Anyone had the pleasure or am I out in TOFTT territory? Thanks!

  2. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdx1978  [View Original Post]
    I'm stepping back in the game after a long absence. This one seems ready to meet at $$. 5 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-30f14c13524d.

    Anyone had the pleasure or am I out in TOFTT territory? Thanks!
    It's been some time, but I did see her. She is DTF on first meet. Her pictures are a decent representation of her, but I thought she didn't quite live up to the pictures. She was a no repeat for me, but it's been too long for me to remember my exact reasoning for that.

  3. #1117
    I'm stepping back in the game after a long absence. This one seems ready to meet at $$. 5 - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-30f14c13524d.

    Anyone had the pleasure or am I out in TOFTT territory? Thanks!

  4. #1116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Erin

    Anyone play with this one? I know her real name. Just haven't got a quote.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-475ea2025d32

  5. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    She's DTF. Wanted 400 to 500 per meet. Said no greek. I told her what she wanted was too much and offered 200. She didn't respond. If you meet her, report back.
    Wow 4-5 hundred? She looks to be in the $200 range to me too. How can you call yourself Greek Goddess and not do Greek?

  6. #1114

    I chatted with her

    She's DTF. Wanted 400 to 500 per meet. Said no greek. I told her what she wanted was too much and offered 200. She didn't respond. If you meet her, report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]

  7. #1113

  8. #1112

    Red Bottom Roxy or Candace Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Winefan  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-4168ab01f089

    This one will take money and cancel or never show or just talk a good game.

    Real name is Candace, used to work at Millstream as a dancer, now lives in Owings Mills with boyfriend / husband.

    AVOID at all costs.
    Never ever pre-pay.

  9. #1111

    Red Bottom Roxy or Candace Kathryn

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-4168ab01f089

    This one will take money and cancel or never show or just talk a good game.

    Real name is Candace, used to work at Millstream as a dancer, now lives in Owings Mills with boyfriend / husband.

    AVOID at all costs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1225d089-c701-4807-a76c-26bcf38a3b29.jpg‎   fcf12d51-1492-4d8a-9485-cc4d7d546296.jpg‎   fdce6ef8-7dfc-45d8-97aa-ba41829eec2b.jpg‎  

  10. #1110

    Any Info?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-e1e23295994e

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-124b733dc718

    Any info is appreciated.

    Met this one for lunch. She seems down to party but we haven't discussed numbers.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-53f2e9d618e1

  11. #1109

    Lioelioebee

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-d634b3cd783b

    I don't even know how to describe this one. She hosts, but enter at your own risk. The house looks nice from the outside, but it's a wreck on the inside. She is out of it and I'm no expert, but seems to be very self medicated on something. She does pull through and does CIM. I felt sorry for her. She's not quite as hot as her pictures, not wasn't bad. The damage was $200, but I'd imagine you could even go lower.

  12. #1108

    Kelly

    Any intel on this one? She said she wanted at least $600 so I've dropped out of that conversation unless I hear otherwise.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-ebb24088ad5c

  13. #1107

    RosealieHammertime

    Any intel on this one?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-4ebb3c94331c

    Appreciate your feedback!

  14. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrows  [View Original Post]
    "Due to my financial status, I don't currently have a phone. ".

    Then I wonder how "she" took all those selfies? I don't trust meeting any woman online who won't speak on the telephone first. To me that means it's likely not a woman on the other end.

    I'd be careful with this one due to 1). Potential robbery by a guy or; 2). A possible entrapment set-up. I know it's SA, but the online convos she wants to have beforehand could entrap someone depending on the topics.

    Another point in favor of #2 is that the grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a bit too perfect for an 18-year-old woman today. The phrase "rest assured" also sounds more like it was written by a 40-year-old man than a teenage girl. Just my hunch. I could be wrong. But I'd insist on a phone convo first.
    Good points. Chatted with her and although funds didn't come up, she pretty much invited me to her apartment to see if we clicked. Fortunately, I was busy.

  15. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by TallDC  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed any previous intel, but does anyone have any information on this young lady?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-bc7ebff0016b
    "Due to my financial status, I don't currently have a phone. ".

    Then I wonder how "she" took all those selfies? I don't trust meeting any woman online who won't speak on the telephone first. To me that means it's likely not a woman on the other end.

    I'd be careful with this one due to 1). Potential robbery by a guy or; 2). A possible entrapment set-up. I know it's SA, but the online convos she wants to have beforehand could entrap someone depending on the topics.

    Another point in favor of #2 is that the grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a bit too perfect for an 18-year-old woman today. The phrase "rest assured" also sounds more like it was written by a 40-year-old man than a teenage girl. Just my hunch. I could be wrong. But I'd insist on a phone convo first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape