Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,191 to 23,205 of 28548
-
08-29-17 20:46 #5358Regular Member

Posts: 9Last I heard, she had kid. Do you know if she gain weight?
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 20:39 #5357Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 63Bait and switch
Booked a session recently at EAA, which I used to think was trustworthy, Hyo was the provider, in the photos which are usually accurate if not the actual, she appears to be a 9-10, actual girl was a 4 at best and fat. She had a nice attitude but I had no desire to do the deed.
-
08-29-17 18:54 #5356Regular Member

Posts: 9Lucy Lee
Hi, Interested in this one. Anyone seen her? Can't find any reports!
https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...875.htm?cat=34
-
08-29-17 12:14 #5355

Posts: 314Jessica Bunny
Jessica has been out of the business formally for a while now but after talking with her she is doing limited appointments through Sunny's booking agency. It's limited days and times but for those of you that want a spin around memory lane she is A+ GFE with go available. One of the sweetest girls around and I'm not sure how long she will be working with sunny before she just does utr again. She's a must see!
Originally Posted by Jugglr123
[View Original Post]
http://www.exceptionalbookings.com/jessica97/
-
08-29-17 11:36 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 100Best BBBJ?
Hey guys, down from Louisville for a couple of days. Who is the go to for a good sloppy BBBJ?
-
08-29-17 09:40 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 66It's been a couple of years since I saw Jessica, but I had a really nice experience with her.
Originally Posted by Falcon2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-17 07:37 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 196Jasmine
I would love to keep her to myself but that wouldn't be fair to her. While she isn't from Charleston, if you are anywhere close to her you should go see her. I had the most awesome time, she is great and will be the only one for me.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4958287-328060
TER I'd: 328060.
-
08-28-17 23:14 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 52Sky is right, I had the pleasure last week. - she is eager and fun to be with. She will wear you out!
Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-17 23:59 #5350

Posts: 314Jessica Bunny
She is officially out of the business, there are a select few that she sees on occasion and she doesn't and hasn't seen anyone new for almost 2 years now which is why I find Falcon2's post, well to say the least, BS because he's a nube. She's still hot as a firecracker and I'm very humbled when I have the opertunity myself. Again it's about treating these girls with respect and though shall be rewarded with high class UTR's. To answer your question if she didn't already give you her number then the answer is no.
Originally Posted by ChichiMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-17 16:47 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 2351I'm not sure if you have your bearings wrong, but she is one of the A+ girls around.
Originally Posted by Falcon2
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-17 15:51 #5348Banned Member

Posts: 94Becca
Becca (some know her as Rebecca) texted me out of the blue today. She had a different number so I didn't respond right away. I should have know it was her as she always texted me with a simple Hi. Anyway she is in Gadsden and I'm planning to see her next week as I drive to and from Birmingham for work. I will let ya'll know how it goes.
-
08-24-17 21:32 #5347

Posts: 314Jessica Bunny
You obviously are confused about who you are talking about, Jessica is anything but a terrible provider. One of the best all inclusive no rush girls that was ever around. Private residence and all around sweetheart. I realize these things are a matter of opinion but TER will definitely disagree with you about as much as I do.
Originally Posted by Falcon2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-17 21:25 #5346Regular Member

Posts: 9Jessica bunny
When was the last time you met her? She has a lot of good recommendations.
Originally Posted by Falcon2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-17 15:01 #5345Regular Member

Posts: 2Yes seen her a couple of months ago
She is horrible. Hated her services. She rushes you out and don't ahow that she likes doing this.
Originally Posted by ChichiMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-17 20:34 #5344Regular Member

Posts: 9Jessica bunny
Do any one know if Jessica bunny is still in the industry?










Reply With Quote





