Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 870 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Sure they exist out there. Perhaps at more traditional spa-massage places (non FS) or perhaps HE only. Some spots like eco (old location) torrance had a 1-2. So did gigi gardena now closed. Gigi on pico also had 1-2 there also. My suggestion is to do research on review sites and call in advance and ask the mamasan. The worst they can tell is no. They are out there. Let us know if yiu find some. Happy hunting!
    Chiro Care in Culver City had a white girl on Saturdays.

  2. #3641

    WEHO Jenny

    Anyone know if WEHO Jenny is still at the same spot (above 7/11)? It's been a while since I've returned because I felt dirty after the last visit. But for some reason she's been popping up in my thoughts.

    Of course I'll call to inquire, but would also prefer an in person confirmation from someone here, since I've known providers to be less than honest to lure us back through their doors.

  3. #3640

    Koreatown AMP?

    Hello all. Newbie monger here. I've had my first HE experience last month and got instantly hooked. It was only a HJ but it was great. Since then I've been to 2 out of 3 AMPs and have had a success. I want more though, I'm hoping to find a Korea town MP that does indeed provide FS. Can anyone hook a noobie up?

    If you want to know the locations where I went, feel free to pm me, we can exchange tips.

    BTW, one of the spots I went to was great. Albeit was just a HJ. She was kissing me, licking my neck, etc. I'm (almost) sure if I were to frequent her more may arise. But every time I go back to see her she's never there. I even try calling but they never answer their phone.

    Thanks all.

  4. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    Ran into the deputy mayor for the large city that was my former employer. We both served on the emergency management council. This was at an AMP, I was leaving as he was walking in. He got this scared shitless look on his face as he recognized me. I flashed him a smile and a thumbs up as I left.

    At the next meeting I gave him a thumbs up and he returned it.
    I've yet to even see another customer go in when I'm leaving. I'm fairly young so it'll come to surprise them.

  5. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerLa75  [View Original Post]
    I just stopped by my favorite AMP for some Sunday afternoon relaxation and just as I pulled up I saw my Dad walk into the same place! Holy Shit! Of course he has his needs but talk about a surprise. He didn't see me. This is an not activity I can share with him.

    Has this happened to anyone else? It's a surprise to me so now I have to either wait until he leaves or find another place.
    Ran into the deputy mayor for the large city that was my former employer. We both served on the emergency management council. This was at an AMP, I was leaving as he was walking in. He got this scared shitless look on his face as he recognized me. I flashed him a smile and a thumbs up as I left.

    At the next meeting I gave him a thumbs up and he returned it.

  6. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Sure they exist out there. Perhaps at more traditional spa-massage places (non FS) or perhaps HE only. Some spots like eco (old location) torrance had a 1-2. So did gigi gardena now closed. Gigi on pico also had 1-2 there also. My suggestion is to do research on review sites and call in advance and ask the mamasan. The worst they can tell is no. They are out there. Let us know if yiu find some. Happy hunting!
    You know of any good AMP's around the DTLA / K-Town areas? I've only been to VIP on Olym. But I feel like expanding my horizons LOL.

  7. #3636

    AMP with white girls

    Sure they exist out there. Perhaps at more traditional spa-massage places (non FS) or perhaps HE only. Some spots like eco (old location) torrance had a 1-2. So did gigi gardena now closed. Gigi on pico also had 1-2 there also. My suggestion is to do research on review sites and call in advance and ask the mamasan. The worst they can tell is no. They are out there. Let us know if yiu find some. Happy hunting!

  8. #3635

    Mercedes from Eco

    Anyone know where latina mamacita mercedes from eco is at nowadays?

  9. #3634

    Never seen one sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I would pick up SW at fig and cent. Lots of white meat.
    I guess I'm always there at a wrong time. I live super close to there but only see BSW or LSW. Or does anyone have a WSW info they can share with me through PM? Outcalls are great.

  10. #3633

    Figueroa and Century

    Quote Originally Posted by Relocatedtola  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.
    I would pick up SW at fig and cent. Lots of white meat.

  11. #3632

    Looking for AMP with white girls.

    I'm new to the site, but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any recommendations for me to see some beautiful white girls that offer FS? Please dm me if you can help a guy out.

  12. #3631

    Camila at Lennox

    Anyone know where Camilla from Lennox Acupressure is? Last time I saw her, it was early 2015. Been looking for her for over a year. Pretty face, brown skin, small tits, GREAT ASS. Best ass I've ever seen on a provider. Think Sommer Ray or Vida Guerra's ass in her prime. Perhaps she's working somewhere else with a different name. PM me; I'm willing to exchange info.

  13. #3630

    Almost ran into family member

    I just stopped by my favorite AMP for some Sunday afternoon relaxation and just as I pulled up I saw my Dad walk into the same place! Holy Shit! Of course he has his needs but talk about a surprise. He didn't see me. This is an not activity I can share with him.

    Has this happened to anyone else? It's a surprise to me so now I have to either wait until he leaves or find another place.

  14. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    AL, I'm pretty sure you're referring to Figueroa and 64th, not York. Though it is just a couple of blocks from Fig and York. Sounds like what has been known as SK Massage on the review sites for a few years. I suspect that they are under new management based on recent BP ads which are much more aggressive than the typical SK ads of old. And your review was beyond any level of service previously reported for SK. It has been a very standard Chinese rub and tug but they may even have latinas available now. As far as I know, this is the last remaining monger MP in Highland Park.
    Thanks AL and of course Camel! I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find that place on York, but now I do. Will have to try it out sometime in the future. If I do go, I'll leave a report.

  15. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    AMP doesn't have a name. Google map highland park, york 64th street and look for the train you will find it.
    AL, I'm pretty sure you're referring to Figueroa and 64th, not York. Though it is just a couple of blocks from Fig and York. Sounds like what has been known as SK Massage on the review sites for a few years. I suspect that they are under new management based on recent BP ads which are much more aggressive than the typical SK ads of old. And your review was beyond any level of service previously reported for SK. It has been a very standard Chinese rub and tug but they may even have latinas available now. As far as I know, this is the last remaining monger MP in Highland Park.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape