Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5348

    Best BBBJ?

    Hey guys, down from Louisville for a couple of days. Who is the go to for a good sloppy BBBJ?

  2. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2  [View Original Post]
    She is horrible. Hated her services. She rushes you out and don't ahow that she likes doing this.
    It's been a couple of years since I saw Jessica, but I had a really nice experience with her.

  3. #5346

    Jasmine

    I would love to keep her to myself but that wouldn't be fair to her. While she isn't from Charleston, if you are anywhere close to her you should go see her. I had the most awesome time, she is great and will be the only one for me.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4958287-328060

    TER I'd: 328060.

  4. #5345
    Sky is right, I had the pleasure last week. - she is eager and fun to be with. She will wear you out!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellow Mongers.

    As I'm flying out this morning to the "Freaking Hot" Dallas, Tx, Chrissy will be set up in downtown from today through Friday am in the heart of ATL. No more excuses guys. If you want her go and get her. I know some have complained about her lack of attention to messages. Be easy on her guys, she has been going through some stuff, as are most women that choose to do this, but when you are with her she is good as gold. I will be flying this am and my inbox will fill very quickly but others on here have her contact info if they would be so kind as to help each other out.

    IF you plan a trip to see her you better take your blue things first, LOL.

    Saddle up boys!

    SKY.

  5. #5344

    Jessica Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ChichiMan  [View Original Post]
    Do any one know if Jessica bunny is still in the industry?
    She is officially out of the business, there are a select few that she sees on occasion and she doesn't and hasn't seen anyone new for almost 2 years now which is why I find Falcon2's post, well to say the least, BS because he's a nube. She's still hot as a firecracker and I'm very humbled when I have the opertunity myself. Again it's about treating these girls with respect and though shall be rewarded with high class UTR's. To answer your question if she didn't already give you her number then the answer is no.

  6. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2  [View Original Post]
    She is horrible. Hated her services. She rushes you out and don't ahow that she likes doing this.
    I'm not sure if you have your bearings wrong, but she is one of the A+ girls around.

  7. #5342

    Becca

    Becca (some know her as Rebecca) texted me out of the blue today. She had a different number so I didn't respond right away. I should have know it was her as she always texted me with a simple Hi. Anyway she is in Gadsden and I'm planning to see her next week as I drive to and from Birmingham for work. I will let ya'll know how it goes.

  8. #5341

    Jessica Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2  [View Original Post]
    She is horrible. Hated her services. She rushes you out and don't ahow that she likes doing this.
    You obviously are confused about who you are talking about, Jessica is anything but a terrible provider. One of the best all inclusive no rush girls that was ever around. Private residence and all around sweetheart. I realize these things are a matter of opinion but TER will definitely disagree with you about as much as I do.

  9. #5340

    Jessica bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2  [View Original Post]
    She is horrible. Hated her services. She rushes you out and don't ahow that she likes doing this.
    When was the last time you met her? She has a lot of good recommendations.

  10. #5339

    Yes seen her a couple of months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ChichiMan  [View Original Post]
    Do any one know if Jessica bunny is still in the industry?
    She is horrible. Hated her services. She rushes you out and don't ahow that she likes doing this.

  11. #5338

    Jessica bunny

    Do any one know if Jessica bunny is still in the industry?

  12. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellow Mongers.

    As I'm flying out this morning to the "Freaking Hot" Dallas, Tx, Chrissy will be set up in downtown from today through Friday am in the heart of ATL. No more excuses guys. If you want her go and get her. I know some have complained about her lack of attention to messages. Be easy on her guys, she has been going through some stuff, as are most women that choose to do this, but when you are with her she is good as gold. I will be flying this am and my inbox will fill very quickly but others on here have her contact info if they would be so kind as to help each other out.

    IF you plan a trip to see her you better take your blue things first, LOL.

    Saddle up boys!


    SKY.
    She is amazing. Really cool and chill and she will leave you drained as skybuilder mentioned. She's got a place in midtown for a couple days so feel free to contact for more info.

  13. #5336

    Chrissy's digits

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellow Mongers.

    As I'm flying out this morning to the "Freaking Hot" Dallas, Tx, Chrissy will be set up in downtown from today through Friday am in the heart of ATL. No more excuses guys. If you want her go and get her. I know some have complained about her lack of attention to messages. Be easy on her guys, she has been going through some stuff, as are most women that choose to do this, but when you are with her she is good as gold. I will be flying this am and my inbox will fill very quickly but others on here have her contact info if they would be so kind as to help each other out.

    IF you plan a trip to see her you better take your blue things first, LOL.

    Saddle up boys!

    SKY.
    Not sure if this will be too late, but could you PM me her digits? Would love to get me some attention from Chrissy.

  14. #5335

    FYI Chrissy will be Downtown

    Morning fellow Mongers.

    As I'm flying out this morning to the "Freaking Hot" Dallas, Tx, Chrissy will be set up in downtown from today through Friday am in the heart of ATL. No more excuses guys. If you want her go and get her. I know some have complained about her lack of attention to messages. Be easy on her guys, she has been going through some stuff, as are most women that choose to do this, but when you are with her she is good as gold. I will be flying this am and my inbox will fill very quickly but others on here have her contact info if they would be so kind as to help each other out.

    IF you plan a trip to see her you better take your blue things first, LOL.

    Saddle up boys!

    SKY.

  15. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Sooo, I'm coming out of pneumonia for the last 6 or 7 days and I just don't have the strength to give this one all she needs today. So I'm leaving her restrained in a room in commerce. It's Chrissi and she is lubed, horny and ready for the next one that will come finish what she needs. Seniors HUM.
    She never responded to my text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape