Thread: Bare Back Ladies
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 4489
-
08-28-17 09:19 #304Senior Member

Posts: 3748Layla?
Which Layla? There are two currently working in the MA / RI area that I know of--and probably a lot more! One is heavy-set Layla with the very pretty face, but who ALWAYS uses fake pics, that one is fairly difficult to convince to get into bareback, but I and a few others quite a while back succeeded with CIP: http://xoxolayla.escortprotools.com.
Originally Posted by Ramsrr6760
[View Original Post]
And then there is the more recent Layla, the gorgeous young big tit one, who switched her name to Carly, who was slam dunk CIP for everybody--but that one has recently and suddenly removed BBFS from the menu. I was told she will no longer fuck bareback because of a boyfriend or fiance. And indeed, I myself contacted her very recently, and found out from the whoreses mouth, that she would indeed not longer fuck raw, even though she remembered that we had in the past: http://passionandcharm.com/laylalove/.
I think both of these have been discussed here before? But maybe it is yet another Layla? If so, STRANGE is ALWAYS welcomed! Do you have a link, please? And her price?
-
08-27-17 23:34 #303Senior Member

Posts: 303May I have a link to an ad and / or any info on Layla? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ramsrr6760
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-17 12:07 #302Senior Member

Posts: 736COntacted Kelli this week. Seems not only is she no long BBFS, she says she is strictly body rub now and now FS at all.
Originally Posted by Papa2314
[View Original Post]
Wonder if she caught something.
-
08-27-17 11:24 #301Regular Member

Posts: 13Layla
Had a fun time bareback pretty girl took my load in the mouth after swallowed like a champ.
-
08-18-17 16:21 #300Senior Member

Posts: 51A couple of clicks revealed it's Alex.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 13:05 #299Senior Member

Posts: 408Which one is this from the list you quoted?
Originally Posted by TheDuke
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 12:45 #298Senior Member

Posts: 373Best BBBJ I had in a while!!
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...to-go/41819648
Originally Posted by Squints1880
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 10:13 #297Senior Member

Posts: 1729Womanly scent?
I am somewhat amazed on the lack of "womanly scent" on some of the ladies that I have seen over the last year. I sort of assume they are douching, which eliminates their natural musky scent, which I enjoy.
I am sure that anyone that has experienced a long term relationship, knows that a woman's scent can constantly change based on her activities and diet, as well as proximity to her period. I am fan of natural scent.
Fishy scent? Not so much.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-17 00:16 #296Senior Member

Posts: 39Irish Ashley
I'm about to pull the trigger, same Ashley?
-
08-17-17 20:51 #295Senior Member

Posts: 301Smelly kitty.
I'm sure I'm in the vast minority here but I love a womanly scent. Wouldn't stop me from fucking them for a second. Eating them out on the other hand...
Originally Posted by Jalanmo
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 20:50 #294Senior Member

Posts: 301Parking.
I never park where they tell me to. Ever.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 13:37 #293Senior Member

Posts: 119I went to see Star but I didn't par-take the BBFS because when I stick my finger in there and give it a smell, something is fishy. Do you guys still go for it even tho the kitty smells?
Originally Posted by Squints1880
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 10:39 #292Senior Member

Posts: 317Star
I saw her earlier this week and she texted me QV 80, HH 100. I did not upgrade to BB but understand it is 40.
Originally Posted by SexyBigGuy
[View Original Post]
Like others have said she is really nice in a safe apartment in a not so nice area. I don't know if it was because I parked in the space she told me but when I came out there were a couple of young ladies who looked like they could have been working hanging out. It felt like they were waiting for me and started calling out to me & harassing me, I ignored them and got in my car. I didn't feel threatened but it was annoying.
-
08-17-17 07:55 #291Senior Member

Posts: 83I meant to put rates.
Amy Lynn - 1. 2 QV.
Star - 1. 6 HH.
Alex - 1. 8 HH.
Caroline - 1. 0 for the "visit".
And an update on Caroline, saw her yesterday on a whim and she let me CIP for no additional, said she doesn't do first time but didn't mind with further visits. Also said if I brought lube and an extra. 5 the backdoor was open. Next time. I texted her about sharing contact info just to be sure it's ok and am waiting on a reply.
Originally Posted by Squints1880
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-17 02:00 #290Senior Member

Posts: 49Rates?
Wondering about the rates for AmyLynn and Star. Been looking at their ads for a while, would love to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Squints1880
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






