Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 30759
-
08-15-17 22:26 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 60Nana cc 2601
Saw her last week and her massage sucks.
Only wants to upsell!
-
08-15-17 19:11 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 174Pin Thai update
In the area and stopped by PT Aiea for a massage. Saw one of the ones mentioned before as giving "extras" but since it my first time with this one, it was not offered.
I think that with last week's shake up in town, the ones who normally provide extras on the down low will probably not give anything up to a new customer, example: Unless you are a trusted regular monger with her, you may get the blue balls treatment. HT.
-
08-15-17 17:34 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 77Saw her last month and she give a pretty damn good massage and talkative, really friendly. Didn't get or ask for anything. Bumner. Really cute face nice tatas and plump to perfection. Anyone get extra? LMK!
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 16:48 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 42Plus I "assume" most girls on BP offer extra service. Seems like the legit therapists prefer CL from my experience.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 16:34 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 781Sea / Cee
I don't know. I've never seen her but considering where she's working, I would assume so. But you know about "assume" I imagine. TOFTT??
Originally Posted by HornyBoy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 16:01 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 264Does she provide manual pleasure I mean hand job?
.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 14:02 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks
Three letter name so she is unsearchable. HE? FS? BBBJ? Legit? Good massage? What's the word on her, she is very pretty.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 13:40 #17897Regular Member

Posts: 10Erlinda. Kaheka
Saw Erlinda the other day.
L /6. 5: Older Filipino lady. Okay face. Slightly on the heavier side.
S /8, A /8. 5: Good medium pressure massage. While still on my stomach, I liked how she incorporated massaging Little Charlie and the boys throughout the massage. On the flip, she started stroking Little Charlie. After several minutes, she started to jack hammer, but I grabbed her hand and told her to slow down. She complied and did a nice slow sensual stroke of Little Charlie and the boys until I popped all over her hand. Very accomodating and listened to what I wanted.
Damage: $.
Repeat: Probably.
-
08-15-17 13:31 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 781Cee / Sea
She's running an ad now on BP as "Sea".
Originally Posted by HornyBoy13
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4575245
Using the same pix I remember from months ago before her extended "vacation".
-
08-15-17 13:29 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 781OK. Info on "Sunny" not "Jenny"
OK - 1 too many - I can understand the mix up now.
Pictures are not real but are very representative on Sunny's appearance. If you look forward to seeing the girl in the pictures, you won't be disappointed when you see Sunny in person. This is not one that you will want to run away from. She's CUTE!
I saw Sunny in March of this year shortly after she opened here in Hawaii. Cute girl from San Francisco. Late 20's or early '30's. 5'0" or so. 100 - 110 lbs. Dark hair, straight, shoulder length. Slim with a very nice figure. C or D cups, slim waist, nice hips with a little more butt that you would expect for Chinese and smooth shaved nani. Works out of a small studio apartment on the 11th floor. I thought she was as cute as they come and I look forward to seeing her again when she comes up in the CC rotation again. You can read more about my experiences with her in my posts #16172 16194 & 16195 in this thread. Be warned that a search for "Sunny" in the Forum will give results for multiple providers that will prove confusing.
BTW. I'm including pictures from Sunny's current BP ad so there isn't too much confusion who we are talking about.
-
08-15-17 13:16 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 264Cee the Mexican girl
I haven't seen her around for a while.
-
08-15-17 09:34 #17893Senior Member

Posts: 340One too many.
Brah, thanks for the catch, I'm looking for info about Sunny. I guess that's what happens when you have one too many.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 04:34 #17892Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sunny ad pics are hotnif she's real. Wowwwww! No Jenny in your link.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 03:54 #17891Senior Member

Posts: 781Jenny or Sunny?
You're going to have to straighten this one out before you get any answers. You use the name "Jenny" consistently in your post but you reference an ad for "Sunny". Did you get names confused or did you get the wrong ad?
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 01:35 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 340Jenny
I've seen lots of posts on several Jenny's in here and Backspace, but it doesn't seem to be a solid answer as to who's who. I've seen this Jenny on several ads, all the same pics. Has anyone visited this one recently who wouldn't mind sharing? PM is cool with me if you want to keep it on the DL.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...y-nude/8120453










Reply With Quote






