Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 1358 1858 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17904

    Nana cc 2601

    Saw her last week and her massage sucks.

    Only wants to upsell!

  2. #17903

    Pin Thai update

    In the area and stopped by PT Aiea for a massage. Saw one of the ones mentioned before as giving "extras" but since it my first time with this one, it was not offered.

    I think that with last week's shake up in town, the ones who normally provide extras on the down low will probably not give anything up to a new customer, example: Unless you are a trusted regular monger with her, you may get the blue balls treatment. HT.

  3. #17902
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. I've never seen her but considering where she's working, I would assume so. But you know about "assume" I imagine. TOFTT??
    Saw her last month and she give a pretty damn good massage and talkative, really friendly. Didn't get or ask for anything. Bumner. Really cute face nice tatas and plump to perfection. Anyone get extra? LMK!

  4. #17901
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. I've never seen her but considering where she's working, I would assume so. But you know about "assume" I imagine. TOFTT??
    Plus I "assume" most girls on BP offer extra service. Seems like the legit therapists prefer CL from my experience.

  5. #17900

    Sea / Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide manual pleasure I mean hand job?

    .
    I don't know. I've never seen her but considering where she's working, I would assume so. But you know about "assume" I imagine. TOFTT??

  6. #17899
    Does she provide manual pleasure I mean hand job?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    She's running an ad now on BP as "Sea".

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4575245

    Using the same pix I remember from months ago before her extended "vacation".
    .

  7. #17898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Thanks

    Three letter name so she is unsearchable. HE? FS? BBBJ? Legit? Good massage? What's the word on her, she is very pretty.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    She's running an ad now on BP as "Sea".

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4575245

    Using the same pix I remember from months ago before her extended "vacation".

  8. #17897

    Erlinda. Kaheka

    Saw Erlinda the other day.

    L /6. 5: Older Filipino lady. Okay face. Slightly on the heavier side.

    S /8, A /8. 5: Good medium pressure massage. While still on my stomach, I liked how she incorporated massaging Little Charlie and the boys throughout the massage. On the flip, she started stroking Little Charlie. After several minutes, she started to jack hammer, but I grabbed her hand and told her to slow down. She complied and did a nice slow sensual stroke of Little Charlie and the boys until I popped all over her hand. Very accomodating and listened to what I wanted.

    Damage: $.

    Repeat: Probably.

  9. #17896

    Cee / Sea

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her around for a while.
    She's running an ad now on BP as "Sea".

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4575245

    Using the same pix I remember from months ago before her extended "vacation".

  10. #17895

    OK. Info on "Sunny" not "Jenny"

    OK - 1 too many - I can understand the mix up now.

    Pictures are not real but are very representative on Sunny's appearance. If you look forward to seeing the girl in the pictures, you won't be disappointed when you see Sunny in person. This is not one that you will want to run away from. She's CUTE!

    I saw Sunny in March of this year shortly after she opened here in Hawaii. Cute girl from San Francisco. Late 20's or early '30's. 5'0" or so. 100 - 110 lbs. Dark hair, straight, shoulder length. Slim with a very nice figure. C or D cups, slim waist, nice hips with a little more butt that you would expect for Chinese and smooth shaved nani. Works out of a small studio apartment on the 11th floor. I thought she was as cute as they come and I look forward to seeing her again when she comes up in the CC rotation again. You can read more about my experiences with her in my posts #16172 16194 & 16195 in this thread. Be warned that a search for "Sunny" in the Forum will give results for multiple providers that will prove confusing.

    BTW. I'm including pictures from Sunny's current BP ad so there isn't too much confusion who we are talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunny2 - Copy.jpg‎   Sunny1.jpg‎  

  11. #17894

    Cee the Mexican girl

    I haven't seen her around for a while.

  12. #17893

    One too many.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    You're going to have to straighten this one out before you get any answers. You use the name "Jenny" consistently in your post but you reference an ad for "Sunny". Did you get names confused or did you get the wrong ad?
    Brah, thanks for the catch, I'm looking for info about Sunny. I guess that's what happens when you have one too many.

  13. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I've seen lots of posts on several Jenny's in here and Backspace, but it doesn't seem to be a solid answer as to who's who. I've seen this Jenny on several ads, all the same pics. Has anyone visited this one recently who wouldn't mind sharing? PM is cool with me if you want to keep it on the DL.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...y-nude/8120453
    Sunny ad pics are hotnif she's real. Wowwwww! No Jenny in your link.

  14. #17891

    Jenny or Sunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I've seen lots of posts on several Jenny's in here and Backspace, but it doesn't seem to be a solid answer as to who's who. I've seen this Jenny on several ads, all the same pics. Has anyone visited this one recently who wouldn't mind sharing? PM is cool with me if you want to keep it on the DL.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...y-nude/8120453
    You're going to have to straighten this one out before you get any answers. You use the name "Jenny" consistently in your post but you reference an ad for "Sunny". Did you get names confused or did you get the wrong ad?

  15. #17890

    Jenny

    I've seen lots of posts on several Jenny's in here and Backspace, but it doesn't seem to be a solid answer as to who's who. I've seen this Jenny on several ads, all the same pics. Has anyone visited this one recently who wouldn't mind sharing? PM is cool with me if you want to keep it on the DL.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...y-nude/8120453

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape