Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #778

    Oh I wish I was a teenager again!

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    If it's just head and you're fast, getting the Deluxe Car wash at the gas station on Chase and Becher lasts for 6 minutes.
    Six minutes! My first time was in the dressing room of a theater. I was in her long enough to say "This is good, wasn't it?" Now I have to beat the fucking thing with a meat hammer to remind myself what sensation feels like. By the time I'm done in a car wash, the quarter panels would be washed of the car, and the enamel would be worn off her incisors. Oh, then add for the time it takes me to get hard. (Where the fuck did I leave that meat hammer?

    Old age and high blood pressure have done me in for quickies, unless you count an hour and a half as a quickie. If I were fucking women for pleasure (their pleasure) this would be fine. I've had GFs cum 20 plus times on one hard on. But at this stage of life, I give a shit how many orgasms a playmate has. I want one, and I want her gone. Oh, and I want her to swallow. Then go. Except for that black girl on the north side. I want to abuse her tits like footballs in a playoff game. Then go. Charlie was right. We don't pay them for sex, we pay them to leave.

    Coochie (No safe sites for me because I take too fucking long) Eater.

    God bless you all.

    P.S. I used to brag about this, Now I'm strictly complaining.

  2. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    As a senior you can start a User Blog in the lower section of the Milwaukee page. Just scroll down were the Arrangement Reports are at. If that is something you would want to start on your own or you might try to message Admin with the request for a BB thread.
    Thanks for heads up.

  3. #776

    User Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    I might be in the minority here but a BBFS forum for MKE might be in order here. Would be a lot less head butting on the BP forum and eliminate deletions by admin. Seems to be plenty of it going on. Other cities including Chicago have theirs. Just not sure how to go about it. It's always going to be controversial but we can't deny it's there.
    As a senior you can start a User Blog in the lower section of the Milwaukee page. Just scroll down were the Arrangement Reports are at. If that is something you would want to start on your own or you might try to message Admin with the request for a BB thread.

  4. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    / rant.

    Okay, I've got to admit that this drives me nuts. I hate when someone asks a question (contributing, senior, or new member) and the response is along the lines of "facebook is your friend. Ccap is your friend, google is your friend" Honestly, there have been a large number of times when I've seen a post about some girl and then someone chimes in asking if anyone has seen her and that's the default answer. I get that there are a number of mongers on here that just bump up their post counts with "let me tell you this completely unrelated story" or "go get it!" posts and that is just who you are, but for Pete's sake here people. Isn't the entire point of the forums to share information to make this safer / more fun for EVERYBODY? If you know that the girl at a notel on 27th and rawson has a pimp in the parking lot and a bad drug habit, why not just say so rather than saying "ccap is your friend" Maybe the guy is on his cell and running low on data, maybe someone is checking at lunch for a quickie and wants some info. This really drives me more nuts than Lefty going on for pages about the Babara Eden look alike that he won't give more information about when asked, or the other guy who 90% of his responses are "go get that pussy" Help each other out guys, seriously.

    Sorry.

    / endrant.
    That all gets old and most if they read anything here at all should know that to check fb, ccap etc or look here and get it from the horses mouth if there is a review, if your adamant enough we all have a barbara eden we won't share but why even bring it up if only to brag, I have zero problem with go get that pussy, yes it boost numbers but if only a few are a positive motivators I would rather that then bickering or changing names only to act like the same old asshole, others who only monitor newbies as if they started the site from ground up giving regulars who may think its ok to ask everything, maybe they don't get the gist of the site right off but to be talked down to amonst the elders is belittling, most say if you share good things will happen here which is a more welcoming approach, then the constant talk of a handful of providers over and over starts to come off as advertisement, I know theres not much on BP worth a shit but there are a few good looking ones but nary a peep about them, maybe PMs but that defeats the purpose, sure if I see one I like a lot I hit it a few times before a review and stand in line then, thanks to the handful that share constantly and to other site that gives detailed reports on ones unspoken of here. I'm far from perfect but if any of this sounds like you then take a deeper look as to why your a member here to begin with, those that feel there 5 star generals of the site should contribute til they retire not a bunch of filler on threads I stop reading after the first sentence, call me a dick or a realist, either is fine with me since this is only my take.

  5. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancster  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir! I agree with you. I have a few women with whom I hook up on a regular basis. They are nice women, often married and just want to have a good time. They don't advertise, I met a couple of them on SA where they were just looking for good guys to do fun things with. Sometimes they ask me to help them out with a bill or two but otherwise, they are nice, classy, stable women. There is no way in hell that I am going to post relevant information here. Neither do I visit the crackheads. The only time I ever went to a motel was to see Shelby and I never will, again.
    The magic on these boards is definitely found in trading via private messaging. You have to get clever to find a UTR that's right for you. Creating a solid Craigslist want ad, SA profile, or grooming a legit, yet somewhat liberal massage therapist over the long term is the way to go. I don't fault the guys who have trouble securing a regular. It's the members who ask for intel on the latest 4/10 stoner or fat hood rat on Backpage that makes the forum unreadable at times.

  6. #773

    New forum

    I might be in the minority here but a BBFS forum for MKE might be in order here. Would be a lot less head butting on the BP forum and eliminate deletions by admin. Seems to be plenty of it going on. Other cities including Chicago have theirs. Just not sure how to go about it. It's always going to be controversial but we can't deny it's there.

  7. #772

    Deluxe Wash

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I knew of a safe spot. The last thing I want is a black and white rolling up on me as a lady is bobbing up and down in my lap. Someone on here had mentioned about a car wash as a good spot. The one that you pull into and pay with quarters to wash your own car. Of course FS in a car sucks! I did doggy once in the backseat of my SUV and it wasn't fun at all. That's the only thing that's keeping me away from some of these ladies. We need a list of the motels that rent rooms by the hour. Someone do the homework on that! Dave.
    If it's just head and you're fast, getting the Deluxe Car wash at the gas station on Chase and Becher lasts for 6 minutes.

  8. #771

    I would do more car dates if

    I knew of a safe spot. The last thing I want is a black and white rolling up on me as a lady is bobbing up and down in my lap. Someone on here had mentioned about a car wash as a good spot. The one that you pull into and pay with quarters to wash your own car. Of course FS in a car sucks! I did doggy once in the backseat of my SUV and it wasn't fun at all. That's the only thing that's keeping me away from some of these ladies. We need a list of the motels that rent rooms by the hour. Someone do the homework on that! Dave.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to post this for a while. Some time back I had a young lady in my car and we were talking about where to park. She said she'd been with a guy that had suggested the observation area at the airport because they are used to cars parking and people just sitting in them. Hopefully it was none of you and hopefully I don't have to explain why that may just about the worst idea I've ever heard.

  9. #770

    Car dates

    I've been meaning to post this for a while. Some time back I had a young lady in my car and we were talking about where to park. She said she'd been with a guy that had suggested the observation area at the airport because they are used to cars parking and people just sitting in them. Hopefully it was none of you and hopefully I don't have to explain why that may just about the worst idea I've ever heard.

  10. #769

    Go get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger53  [View Original Post]
    Even if he is, he is not adding any value to this board with his 1000th "go get that pussy" line.
    I actually love Howard's comments when he posts. I always get a chuckle, and then I do what he says, go and get that pussy!

    Now, go and find, contact, and get that pussy! It's waiting for you! LOL.

  11. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampyone  [View Original Post]
    I think that guy (Howard) is an admin or moderator so we can cut him some slack.
    Even if he is, he is not adding any value to this board with his 1000th "go get that pussy" line.

  12. #767

    I think he's an admin

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    / rant.

    .... the other guy who 90% of his responses are "go get that pussy" .......

    / endrant.
    I think that guy (Howard) is an admin or moderator so we can cut him some slack.

  13. #766

    The SecretBenefits girl popup

    Long time lurker, and I have to say the woman on the Secret Benefits pop up has an ass to die for.

    Seriously. Me, a huge jar of peanut butter (chunky) and her ass would be busy for hours.

  14. #765

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    There is a small group of trusted friends and we share full names, addresses, private social media account links. No way I'm posting my Barbara Eden's personal info, but a few fellow seniors have seen her. Nice ladies who like to fool around, we are not going to post too much about them and toss them in with the down out heroin addicts and SWs that post on BP. There is a whole other level of UTR providers who would never advertise- ever. They are only interested in seeing 3-4 guys tops. These are classier women who live west of 124th St, fit, healthy, and live in nice dwellings. They don't mess around with married guys. Yeah so maybe we should not even tell our stories unless others can have access. Well I'm not hooking up with crackheads with pimps who work out of no-tels. I do like investigating them and curious to who they are. Sometimes I know them. Others are ones I've seen in the past, sometimes 15 years ago.
    Yes sir! I agree with you. I have a few women with whom I hook up on a regular basis. They are nice women, often married and just want to have a good time. They don't advertise, I met a couple of them on SA where they were just looking for good guys to do fun things with. Sometimes they ask me to help them out with a bill or two but otherwise, they are nice, classy, stable women. There is no way in hell that I am going to post relevant information here. Neither do I visit the crackheads. The only time I ever went to a motel was to see Shelby and I never will, again.

  15. #764

    Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    / rant.

    Okay, I've got to admit that this drives me nuts. I hate when someone asks a question (contributing, senior, or new member) and the response is along the lines of "facebook is your friend. Ccap is your friend, google is your friend" Honestly, there have been a large number of times when I've seen a post about some girl and then someone chimes in asking if anyone has seen her and that's the default answer. I get that there are a number of mongers on here that just bump up their post counts with "let me tell you this completely unrelated story" or "go get it!" posts and that is just who you are, but for Pete's sake here people. Isn't the entire point of the forums to share information to make this safer / more fun for EVERYBODY? If you know that the girl at a notel on 27th and rawson has a pimp in the parking lot and a bad drug habit, why not just say so rather than saying "ccap is your friend" Maybe the guy is on his cell and running low on data, maybe someone is checking at lunch for a quickie and wants some info. This really drives me more nuts than Lefty going on for pages about the Babara Eden look alike that he won't give more information about when asked, or the other guy who 90% of his responses are "go get that pussy" Help each other out guys, seriously.

    Sorry.

    / endrant.
    There is a small group of trusted friends and we share full names, addresses, private social media account links. No way I'm posting my Barbara Eden's personal info, but a few fellow seniors have seen her. Nice ladies who like to fool around, we are not going to post too much about them and toss them in with the down out heroin addicts and SWs that post on BP. There is a whole other level of UTR providers who would never advertise- ever. They are only interested in seeing 3-4 guys tops. These are classier women who live west of 124th St, fit, healthy, and live in nice dwellings. They don't mess around with married guys. Yeah so maybe we should not even tell our stories unless others can have access. Well I'm not hooking up with crackheads with pimps who work out of no-tels. I do like investigating them and curious to who they are. Sometimes I know them. Others are ones I've seen in the past, sometimes 15 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape