Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,061 to 27,075 of 61438
-
08-15-17 21:09 #34378Senior Member

Posts: 94Very true. I've met with her a few times now. She warms up as she gets to know you. I found oral to be ok, she's difficult to fuck because she's so small, seriously like 90 lbs, and stressed out by it. But our most recent date went well. In fact it was her birthday. Her name's not really Bethany, and she just turned 21. She is very pretty, great smile, but so tiny. Sweet tiny young tits. She grew up in Catonsville and recently lived in OC. She's been in Wilkens about 6 weeks or so. She's mostly gay, just broke up with her gf. She's smart and good looking, so dang small though. Unfortunately no current phone.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 20:08 #34377Senior Member

Posts: 168Courtney
What does she look like what's thenumber.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 19:09 #34376Senior Member

Posts: 602Bethany
Picked up a new one on Pulaski. Small, thin frame, long hair, has a real innocent girl next door look. Says she just turned 23 last week. Told me she was born on Wilkens but moved to Ocean City, now I guess she's back in Bmore. Seemed pretty smart (for a SW), attended Community College but didn't finish. We had a good conversation but the BJ was weak, HJ didn't get the job done and neither one of us had a condom so, I didn't even cum. But, she was a nice girl, I'm not mad at her but I won't repeat. That's just the way this game works. Sometimes a girl just doesn't do it for you, but another monger will have a totally rewarding experience.
The hunt continues.
Chico
-
08-15-17 18:59 #34375Senior Member

Posts: 187Inbox full
Hey night. Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 16:46 #34374Senior Member

Posts: 530Melissa aka Valerie
Dope fiend / crack head like most of the rest of them. Lackluster head game, often quite toothy. Wouldn't bother dating for mic skills alone, but the pussy was always clean and would get super wet when fucked. Also could take a greek drilling like a true pro. As always YMMV with these street honeys.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 15:52 #34373Senior Member

Posts: 87Morgan
Was strolling w / w Sunday afternoon before I had to pick up a family member at BWI that evening. Picked up WSW brunette Morgan as she was wearing a neon yellow shirt and black shorts off of Payson. The meds look like they are taking their toll, since her face was all pockmarked. Headed to her spot and had a great CBJ for standard tuition. Great mic skills even for CBJ. I don't think that I'd take the risk of anything uncovered with her. She doesn't have a phone at the moment, but I'd repeat in a heartbeat.
-
08-15-17 14:37 #34372Senior Member

Posts: 2419Girl
This girl Cortney looking for work on loch raven blvd. Hit me for number.
-
08-15-17 11:53 #34371Senior Member

Posts: 339Back room
This site needs a invite only back room where only the senior seniors can swap stories.
It would be some of the funniest shit you ever heard.
-
08-15-17 07:01 #34370Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-15-17 04:20 #34369Senior Member

Posts: 248Melissa at SA
PM: Thanks. I won't waste my time or scarce mongering resources.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 00:26 #34368Senior Member

Posts: 1043I know a girl that has that tattoo.
AOmega, I used to know a girl with that same tattoo a few years ago. We used to see each other pretty frequently. Eventually we lost touch because she had gotten out of the game for a couple of years. The "Your name " tattoo is a pretty unique and distinct tattoo, so she may have gotten back in the game. You said that here name is Tammy. If this is the same girl that I used to see, her real is not Tammy. I'm going to send you a pm.
Originally Posted by AOmega0
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-14-17 19:09 #34367Senior Member

Posts: 705Melissa at SA
Yes seen her twice. First time was adequate BJ. Second was rushed and poor. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 16:43 #34366Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks it did help me
I looked Amber and Brandy up found out where to go for court dates and places. Thanks NG1957.
Originally Posted by RetieverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 15:11 #34365Senior Member

Posts: 134SW Idol Crystal
Some of you already have it but for old regulars, pm for her number. Though I haven't been on the board lately, I still keep my ear to the ground and my junk in someone's mouth. As always, if you suck, don't bother asking.
-
08-14-17 13:07 #34364Senior Member

Posts: 248Melissa at SA
There is a tall, thin girl hanging out behind SA with short dark hair. I think she goes by Melissa. Anybody have any intel?









Reply With Quote





