Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,061 to 27,075 of 61398
-
08-15-17 16:46 #34338Senior Member

Posts: 530Melissa aka Valerie
Dope fiend / crack head like most of the rest of them. Lackluster head game, often quite toothy. Wouldn't bother dating for mic skills alone, but the pussy was always clean and would get super wet when fucked. Also could take a greek drilling like a true pro. As always YMMV with these street honeys.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 15:52 #34337Senior Member

Posts: 87Morgan
Was strolling w / w Sunday afternoon before I had to pick up a family member at BWI that evening. Picked up WSW brunette Morgan as she was wearing a neon yellow shirt and black shorts off of Payson. The meds look like they are taking their toll, since her face was all pockmarked. Headed to her spot and had a great CBJ for standard tuition. Great mic skills even for CBJ. I don't think that I'd take the risk of anything uncovered with her. She doesn't have a phone at the moment, but I'd repeat in a heartbeat.
-
08-15-17 14:37 #34336Senior Member

Posts: 2419Girl
This girl Cortney looking for work on loch raven blvd. Hit me for number.
-
08-15-17 11:53 #34335Senior Member

Posts: 339Back room
This site needs a invite only back room where only the senior seniors can swap stories.
It would be some of the funniest shit you ever heard.
-
08-15-17 07:01 #34334Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-15-17 04:20 #34333Senior Member

Posts: 248Melissa at SA
PM: Thanks. I won't waste my time or scarce mongering resources.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-17 00:26 #34332Senior Member

Posts: 1043I know a girl that has that tattoo.
AOmega, I used to know a girl with that same tattoo a few years ago. We used to see each other pretty frequently. Eventually we lost touch because she had gotten out of the game for a couple of years. The "Your name " tattoo is a pretty unique and distinct tattoo, so she may have gotten back in the game. You said that here name is Tammy. If this is the same girl that I used to see, her real is not Tammy. I'm going to send you a pm.
Originally Posted by AOmega0
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-14-17 19:09 #34331Senior Member

Posts: 705Melissa at SA
Yes seen her twice. First time was adequate BJ. Second was rushed and poor. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 16:43 #34330Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks it did help me
I looked Amber and Brandy up found out where to go for court dates and places. Thanks NG1957.
Originally Posted by RetieverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 15:11 #34329Senior Member

Posts: 134SW Idol Crystal
Some of you already have it but for old regulars, pm for her number. Though I haven't been on the board lately, I still keep my ear to the ground and my junk in someone's mouth. As always, if you suck, don't bother asking.
-
08-14-17 13:07 #34328Senior Member

Posts: 248Melissa at SA
There is a tall, thin girl hanging out behind SA with short dark hair. I think she goes by Melissa. Anybody have any intel?
-
08-14-17 12:32 #34327Senior Member

Posts: 205Jalin
Drove around Wilkins last week. Spotted several girls out. Saw Jalin hanging out by the circle and decided to pick her up because she's a old favorite of mine. While driving to my spot she mentioned she was looking into going to rehab. I hope she does, she's going down hill pretty fast. She's lost a lot of weight and her teeth are deteriorating. Her head game's still on point and she was still nice to talk to, but I hope she gets help. I will likely not repeat unless she starts looking better.
-Sammy.
-
08-14-17 03:47 #34326Senior Member

Posts: 1788California Jill
Unfortunately, Jill died a year ago last week. She is definitely missed by many.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-17 00:52 #34325Senior Member

Posts: 87Maryland Judicial Case Search.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp
-
08-13-17 22:26 #34324Senior Member

Posts: 978Hawian Stephanie
Saw her today on the WW, she has gained a good bit of weight and she was really fd up like she used to be. Says she is bouncing around Dundalk and the WW. If she wasn't such a mess I would have dated her, still a sweet girl.
Tried a girl goes by Flo, 5'7, shoulder length brown hair, around mid twenties, looks like a girl next store, I should have left her next store. Lame BJ, just bobbin up and down, asked her to use her tongue and lick around which she did all of about 30 seconds then back to bobbin again. Asked her to climb on top and ride me which she replied she couldn't do, something about her spine. I then had her lay on her back and proceeded to missionary, tight kitty, but she covered her face up and didn't move at all, so I just pounded the shit out of it, got done and took her back to Payson on WW. Definitely will not repeat, its getting hard to find decent new talent out there. Brittney of MP has great talent, but lost a lot of weight. She has her arms bandage up and the blood was bleeding thru the rap. Kim in MP was following direction and getting better, but she has lost that nice ass and tits. Boobs totally deflated and skin on stomach now all flabby.
Anybody know what happened to the German Ashley MP area, have not seen her on the Blvd past couple weeks?
Big bird Becky is back to her old crazy ass self and loosing weight. You can find her MP deli down to the Uhaul on Washington Blvd.
I was told today California Jill got clean and then died from aneurysm on brain. She was good people and leaves behind two kids.
Be Safe Be Careful the loops are getting crazy with the shootings and poor old lady that was hit on Mount St broadside by drug dealer fleeing from Le and died instantly.









Reply With Quote





