Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 30759
-
08-14-17 02:22 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 242Ei ei
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...261599219.html
Tried Ei Ei, Chinese girl, not the one in the picture but has short hair and is cute. Started massage was ok, then on the flipped asked me what I wanted and opted for everything since I wanted to see her naked. Very nice body, nice ass, natural c's / d's sorry not good with cup sizing little larger then eraser nipples and slight Bush. She works out of Waikiki they have parking there nice out of the way location beats century center. She works with Yoko the girl who claims to be japanese but is actually Chinese and I think was a guy before.
Did anyone try Erica? She actually looks japanese, pm me if you did.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/5665108
-
08-14-17 00:42 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 5231Ah, good job my man.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 18:24 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 59How was the actual massage? As good as a legit mt?
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 17:55 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 79Wahiawa massage
Cherry will play for HE but will NOT let you touch her under her clothes Monica which is not a real photo is 100% legit.
-
08-13-17 14:21 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 2533Short on time
I will admit I only had one bad experience on shorted time or something similar to that. It happened a very long time ago. I was who knows where since it was a very long time ago. I know Century Center but not with who. I was getting a massage and I feel asleep. I awoke but the MT didn't realize that I had awoken. I turned to find the MT leaning against I believe a stove. When she finally realized I was awake she apologized and gave a real weak excuse. She then finished the massage. Other then that I have never been shortened time. I did have bad experiences though. One was at Thai Pattaya which I thought I was the only one who had a bad experience. I don't remember her name but I believe she is no longer there. The whole hour I had with this therapist she just touched by back legs etc with rubbing motions not even a rock could feel. I asked her for a HE she said no. She had huge huge huge breasts, very very pretty, very personable. I stayed the whole crappy session hoping I would get a HE or BBBJ or FS. I should of known when during our session Nikki called her and they were discussing something. When this took place and she came back I should of known nothing was going to happen. We al live and learn no matter how long we been in this game.
CK.
-
08-13-17 13:00 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 323Jennifer
Yeah I saw her a couple weeks ago and was gong to post but forgot, SORRY. I get there, and she walks me up to her place (she looks 7/10 or so, so I go). I take a shower and give her the house fee. She does a pretty terrible massage and we talk the whole time (which is probably like 5-10 min). When done, we agree on FS (I do it pretty reluctantly after eventually stop listening to the big head). We do 69 for like 1 min (too sensitive she says. . .), then on to cg. She rides me for a bit and tries to pop me there (not happenning). Then I decide to change positions to mish. She wants me on the table, but I go for standing. I hit her for a bit, and she is in full fledged acting mode + cum baby mode. . . Great experience so far. She doesn't want any more positions (been about 15 min total). I turn her around for standing doggie and go deep for a bit until she starts complaining about me not cumming again. She tries to go HJ on me, but I tell her to get on top again and we go cg and rcg. She gets off and keeps asking, "why you no cum, I'm tired". I say, "its not been an hour yet". She then says that she expected me to cum fast like everyone else. I ask for BJto finish and she refuses, then goes to lame jackhammer finish (which never happens). She tells me next time She'll do a better job and that a friend of hers was coming from Japan that was pretty. Wasted night, and I definitely do not recommend because of massage, looks, services, and attitude being terrible.
Originally Posted by Jiffy88
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 12:42 #17868Banned Member

Posts: 435True H Möbius. Here's the other ad with a clearer pic of Alice's face.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...255715179.html
-
08-13-17 12:15 #17867Senior Member

Posts: 5231Wasn't sure. Can't even see who that is and they bounce around the network.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 04:58 #17866Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks all!
I really appreciate all of the input from everyone, as we should be trying to help each other out whenever possible. Of course YMMV in regards to all of the suggested days / times.
I am already hearing from a couple of my trusted go-to girls that the recent LE incidents have them on edge and business has slowed down some.
Might be challenging for the newbie mongers to strike gold if the girls are currently skiddish and the seniors on this forum will probrably hold back communicating with newbie members. However rightfully so with all of the above until things mellow out some.
Monger safe why'all! HT.
Originally Posted by Mofo69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-17 04:20 #17865Senior Member

Posts: 46Time
For unrushed sessions, I shoot for mid-evening ranges from 7-930 pm time slots Sun and Mon only. No weekends ever day or night, and never midweek. Almost always I ask the provider they answer its a slow time and they happy for some biz.
Originally Posted by HappyTug
[View Original Post]
Everyone get different reasons (SO, work, too late, kids etc). Seems to work in my situation. If can, give it a shot.
MF69.
-
08-13-17 03:49 #17864Senior Member

Posts: 78Ginger (2601 Amazing Thailand Massage)
Its been a while since I made a report, so here it is. Tried Ginger the other day at 'amazing Thailand massage' and she's awesome. Looks fine as hell and is really horny. Got to pull out a titty and grab her ass while getting HE. All in all it was great will repeat. Total damage standard $. 2 - by the way she's the one in the yellow in the ad.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...261710647.html
-
08-12-17 23:31 #17863Banned Member

Posts: 435Pretty sure he's talking about this Alice https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...259794569.html.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Beanlover: thanks for the 411 man.
-
08-12-17 21:59 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 5231Beanlover, is this the Alice you saw?:
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...260158483.html
-
08-12-17 21:29 #17861Senior Member

Posts: 199Alice at Pattaya
Originally Posted by OJSimpson1995
[View Original Post]
Should post this on the Boycott Section to identify the MT who lacks any sort of formal massage skills so other customers know who to avoid. They have two skilled MT there who are definitely great in the therapy department. The rest. YMMV. Be safe and keep eye or ear out for any LE Trolls and report under the radar. Help the providers as well by keeping them on their toes and updated on the coconut wireless. These are some troublesome times with to much Trolls guising themselves as everyday people. Yeah. They out there. Probably here too. Got more worse crimes going on out in society especially in the white collar areas but guess that'll be sort of self incriminating. Lataz.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-17 20:53 #17860Senior Member

Posts: 5231Wow that's nasty. I hope Nikki will rectify things for you. Thanks for letting everyone know.
Originally Posted by Beanlover
[View Original Post]
I quit Thai Papaya long ago; Nikki was nastier than those 2 girls put together. She was a little nicer back when she was a worker in 3801 though. Some girls think their huge tits are a license to shit on people.
On a side note, Kylie from Siam Thai was similar to what you experienced with Alice; bouncing from spot to spot with poor technique, then culminating the 25-minute session with the polishing of the caveman.









Reply With Quote






