Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17586

    Glove

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she had some work done on her nails and didn't want the oil or other fluids to ruin them.

    -w.
    Then she would have two gloves.

  2. #17585
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that Linda wears a rubber glove on her left hand during her massage sessions, although there is no visible cuts or other visible or noticeable injuries oh her palm. And she doesn't do anything weird, kinky, or otherwise unusual with that hand- just common massage, like everybody else. It's strange, isn't it?
    I've had her a few times and don't recall her ever wearing a glove.

  3. #17584

    Glove

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that Linda wears a rubber glove on her left hand during her massage sessions, although there is no visible cuts or other visible or noticeable injuries oh her palm. And she doesn't do anything weird, kinky, or otherwise unusual with that hand- just common massage, like everybody else. It's strange, isn't it?
    Maybe she had some work done on her nails and didn't want the oil or other fluids to ruin them.

    -w.

  4. #17583

    Dragon. Bizarre- creepy

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Best place in chi is dragon for me so far.

    Linda is great.
    I've noticed that Linda wears a rubber glove on her left hand during her massage sessions, although there is no visible cuts or other visible or noticeable injuries oh her palm. And she doesn't do anything weird, kinky, or otherwise unusual with that hand- just common massage, like everybody else. It's strange, isn't it?

  5. #17582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Any Intel

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/70518638

    I was thinking of going to this place I was wondering if anyone has already checked it out. If anyone has I'd be interested in hearing your experience thanks.

  6. #17581

    Open late?

    Anyone know of any places open late? I've been pulling allot of doubles at work and haven't had time to indulge at my usual spot. I don't want to have to resort to going to a private spot unless I have to. Thanks in advance.

  7. #17580
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    From reading some of those articles it seems that the other business in the area, particularly Felony Franks, ratted then out.
    Comfort Spa is three stores down from felony. The hot dogs at felony stink!

  8. #17579
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Kings on North Ave and Angel Spa on Chicago Ave shut down by law. If you google kings spa north ave oak park bust, it will take you to the article. Keep informed. OakPark.com
    From reading some of those articles it seems that the other business in the area, particularly Felony Franks, ratted then out.

  9. #17578

    Oak Park

    Kings on North Ave and Angel Spa on Chicago Ave shut down by law. If you google kings spa north ave oak park bust, it will take you to the article. Keep informed. OakPark.com

  10. #17577
    Best place in chi is dragon for me so far.

    Linda is great.

  11. #17576

    Newbie therapist

    Got a call from my favorite AMP place. They text me that they got a new young girl and I won't be disappointed. So I decided to go and see her. She gave a good massage but she is new on what she has to do on the flip. I like them a little more experienced.

  12. #17575
    Heading to Schaumburg tomorrow from the city. Is there anything out there or in the way along 90 that is worth doing for? Just something unique such as fantastic massage, an old Grandma who will get naked or anything different? Pm welcome.

  13. #17574

    Wither goest Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by CubsWin567  [View Original Post]
    As a FYI, Emily left Oki Doki about a month and a half ago. I started going to Oki Doki a little over a year ago. After my first visit, it became my go to place. I would go every 2-3 weeks. It was on a about my 3rd or 4th visit that I met.

    Emily. One of the best. She became the only girl I would see there. After about the 4th massage with her, she offered to start coming to my home. I took her up on the offer and still see her every 2-3 weeks. A much better deal since the middle man was cut out. Never a rush with her.

    As far as Oki Doki goes, its still a good and clean place. Massages are actually very good and always a HE at varying degrees.
    So, is Emily working somewhere else now, or just freelancing? PM ok.

    BB, out.

  14. #17573
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsWin567  [View Original Post]
    As a FYI, Emily left Oki Doki about a month and a half ago. I started going to Oki Doki a little over a year ago. After my first visit, it became my go to place. I would go every 2-3 weeks. It was on a about my 3rd or 4th visit that I met.

    Emily. One of the best. She became the only girl I would see there. After about the 4th massage with her, she offered to start coming to my home. I took her up on the offer and still see her every 2-3 weeks. A much better deal since the middle man was cut out. Never a rush with her.

    As far as Oki Doki goes, its still a good and clean place. Massages are actually very good and always a HE at varying degrees.
    Ask her if you can share the number. And pm to me please.

  15. #17572

    In need today

    I wanted to try a new place today tired my usual places like ruby. Can anyone inbox a place that offer FS or BBBJ. We can trade.

    Or should I just do a asian apt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape