Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34303
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Talked to Britney (or Britnay? Who was stoop sitting at the corner of Payson and Christian. This is not the long-time skinny Britney who was sitting on another nearby stoop. This Britney looked very nice, perhaps too good to be true. Spoke clear English without the accent from the hood. Dark hair was pulled back and probably was a bit curly. Had some meat on her bones, but looked athletic rather than chunky (hard to tell from my position). Didn't see any needle tracks. She said that she was new to the area. There was a nearby parked car with two men sitting in the dark, I worried about LE so I didn't make the scoop. Came by 5 minutes later, she was gone and so was the parked car.

    I think I've lost my nerve picking up streetwalkers, haven't done it in a long time. If anyone has a report on this Britney, I'd love to read it.
    You operated wisely. New face on the stroll, pretty new face too, and lurkers. Best ignored considering the potential consequences.

  2. #34302

    Britney

    Talked to Britney (or Britnay? Who was stoop sitting at the corner of Payson and Christian. This is not the long-time skinny Britney who was sitting on another nearby stoop. This Britney looked very nice, perhaps too good to be true. Spoke clear English without the accent from the hood. Dark hair was pulled back and probably was a bit curly. Had some meat on her bones, but looked athletic rather than chunky (hard to tell from my position). Didn't see any needle tracks. She said that she was new to the area. There was a nearby parked car with two men sitting in the dark, I worried about LE so I didn't make the scoop. Came by 5 minutes later, she was gone and so was the parked car.

    I think I've lost my nerve picking up streetwalkers, haven't done it in a long time. If anyone has a report on this Britney, I'd love to read it.

  3. #34301

  4. #34300

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Crystal.
    It's not Crystal, let's leave it at that.

  5. #34299
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    Just tried sending a message, in box bro is full, she looks like fun.
    She's UTR for now. If she decides to go public, I'll put it out there. I haven't looked at the inbox for a good minute.

  6. #34298
    Just tried sending a message, in box bro is full, she looks like fun.

  7. #34297

    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Crystal.
    I second that. Pounded that ass so many times.

  8. #34296

  9. #34295

    No Name

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    What's your girlfriend name?
    She doesn't walk anymore, and doesn't want her name out there, sorry.

  10. #34294
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    Looks like Crystal.

  11. #34293

  12. #34292

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

    Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

    I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .


    I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.
    Haven't seen Anna in a while. I miss her excellent mic skills and her nice personality. Does she still hang out near Wilkins? Any contact info would be appreciated.

  13. #34291

    Anna

    I was around her for a little while this morning. She's losing all the weight she put on from her time away at the city's expense.

    Still, the girl has it! She has a animated face like a character in one of those old Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red nose rain dear or Frosty the Snow Man.

    I have to watch myself when I'm around her , so I won't stare at her , especially when her BF is around . The girl has a face like a cute muppet doll .


    I really hope she gets some help for her med habit soon. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen unless she gets caught up.

  14. #34290

    Nice booty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    What's your girlfriend name?

  15. #34289

    Miss Twinkie Cheeks

    Girlfriend is back to her old form, so proud of her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170808_105252.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape