Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1356

    Quality UTR to trade

    If you have a sensual, passionate, reasonably price please pm me for trade.

  2. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogg  [View Original Post]
    Are you willing to drive to Columbus, Ohio?
    Yes I'm willing to make the drive.

  3. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbalaya  [View Original Post]
    The link I posted had a virus? If so really sorry for that. Come to think of it I did upload from an app that has ad blocker so that could be it.
    Thanks guys.

    Now if I could only get an appt.

  4. #1353

    Hannah Farmington

    Anybody have any information on Hannah Farmington?

    Says she is 38,5'3" and 110 lbs.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...tails/34836208

    http://eroticcuddlebuddy.wixsite.com/hannah

    https://www.eroticmonkey.com/hannah-...detroit-199684#erotic.

    Thanks!

  5. #1352

    IF diamond. Eros

    Any intel on her? Have seen her both on eros and BP.

    Thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/2993.htm?cat=1

  6. #1351

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude24  [View Original Post]
    Her video link had a virus. This one is clean.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h596554cfb799f
    The link I posted had a virus? If so really sorry for that. Come to think of it I did upload from an app that has ad blocker so that could be it.

  7. #1350

    Kathi from eros

    Has anyone seen her lately? I saw her a few yrs ago and had a fantastic time. I see she is no longer in Fenton. Her ad says Auborn Hills. She used to be a hot MILF and a lot of fun. Just curious if she still looks that good and service is also. Pm if need be.

    Thanks.

  8. #1349

    Hannah any info.

    http://eroticcuddlebuddy.wixsite.com/hannah

    Has a BP link as well. Just wondering if anyone has been.

  9. #1348

    Britney Ashton aka Raquel aka Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude24  [View Original Post]
    She's a great gal. Just nice and unlike the typical BP girl.

    She does enjoy giving head. She comes and goes from the business. Currently has a legit job and boyfriend. He's in the dark. She will be hard to schedule.
    Her video link had a virus. This one is clean.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h596554cfb799f

  10. #1347

    Niagara Falls

    Took a trip to Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and while there tried a couple of the ladies working with escort agencies serving the area. Diamonds Agency and Temptations. Rates for 1 hour out-call were 160.00 and 170.00 US respectively. 190.00 and 200.00 CA. I booked with three different ladies. All were around 24,25 years old, thin figured spinner types. Looks wise, all were very cute with one being exceptionally attractive - 7. 5 to 9. 5. Service wise one appointment was spectacular (Mandy from Temptations), one pretty good (Rylee from Diamonds) and one was pretty much a waste of time (Brittany from Diamonds). BTW, the agency has offered to compensate me for the poor appointment with Brittany.

    Based upon reviews I read on one of the local boards for Niagara I did not see any of the best ladies that are available through Diamonds (wanted to see some that weren't working when I was there). Compared to what we have in our area I found the trip quite worthwhile and would highly recommend a Niagara hobby vacation. I shall return at my soonest opportunity.

    http://www.diamondsescorts.ca/escorts.html

    http://www.temptationsniagara.com/

  11. #1346

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    Vid deleted.
    https://daftsex.com/watch/-97786231_171027015

  12. #1345

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link I posted a while back.
    Thanks.

    Vid deleted.

  13. #1344

  14. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    No CONDOM? Just saying!
    I'm sure its a close friend, doesn't mean she'll do BBFS with anyone.

  15. #1342

    Britney Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxam1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have the link to her porn video? I remember seeing it last year.

    http://britney85.omgmaker.com/#/ photos.
    She's a great gal. Just nice and unlike the typical BP girl.

    She does enjoy giving head. She comes and goes from the business. Currently has a legit job and boyfriend. He's in the dark. She will be hard to schedule.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape