Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 5800
-
08-12-17 04:00 #295Senior Member

Posts: 7266What is there hx handle?
Originally Posted by Zeek123
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 20:21 #294Senior Member

Posts: 145Booker is not being responsive anymore after I said I'm not comfortable with sending I'd pic or work I'd.
Originally Posted by OCMonger
[View Original Post]
I have recent HX NETWORK and hey still need a I'd pic? What gives?
-
08-11-17 19:43 #293Senior Member

Posts: 28The other information was enough. I supplied my HX I'd, and sent a PM to the acct they suggested. My level rating and standing on HX was enough for screening.
Originally Posted by OCMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 14:25 #292Senior Member

Posts: 145Thank You!
Originally Posted by NoochNooch
[View Original Post]
On another note, finally tried out subAmy.
Went for the BB anal, felt amazing but she couldn't handle it Every which way I wanted to.
And eventually resisted it.
Ruined the whole experience for me as I kept edging myself thinking I can go back in anytime.
I was ready to blow a huge load in her ass but ended up not blowing anything at all because.
Of her lack luster attitude to please. Also, her smoking stench coming from her mouth almost made me puke. At this point her pussy was so loose I couldn't get anything out of that either.
Left without cumming and probably would not repeat.
I am kind of hard to please and picky so take this with a grain of salt.
-
08-11-17 10:04 #291Senior Member

Posts: 66The names are off by some letters. Look for JustJadded and Samanthas69 ing.
Originally Posted by PersonaX
[View Original Post]
I've been with JustJadded, and she offers a good time.
-
08-10-17 20:54 #290Senior Member

Posts: 145I can't find any links to JustJaded or Samantha69. Do you know where I can find info? Tried googling but it led to other threads but no pics or real info.
Originally Posted by JetSkiRulz
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 20:51 #289Senior Member

Posts: 145I would like to know the same please.
Originally Posted by OCMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 10:39 #288Senior Member

Posts: 45How did you get screened
Just for further clarification, since you did not send a picture of your license or work I'd, how did you get screened? Was supplying the other information enough?
Originally Posted by Zeek123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-17 00:22 #287Senior Member

Posts: 28Just to be clear I did not send a picture of my license or work I'd. I'm just relaying what the booker asked for.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
In regards to TMI, I will tone it down on the next review. I was trying be thorough and helpful with the information I was giving. But I will leave the details out next time.
-
08-09-17 15:24 #286Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Thats beyond crazy.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
There's no pussy on earth worth me giving up my privacy.
How on earth can you explain a bunch of prostitutes and their pimp having a copy of your license with emails / texts with incriminating content?
Desperate guys will do desperate things.
-
08-09-17 03:47 #285Senior Member

Posts: 7266Crazy for sending pic of license! That is how some of the guys in Seattle got found out on where they live. The le had the local dmv do a photocheck on there licesne pics and bingo.
Originally Posted by Zeek123
[View Original Post]
Some of the agencies that got shutdown in the bellvue incident last year had you send pics off your drivers license. When le took pver there computer stuff and records it was all there for le to look through.
-
08-08-17 10:30 #284Senior Member

Posts: 166Tmi
TMI on the location for an AAMP.
Originally Posted by Zeek123
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 08:46 #283Senior Member

Posts: 597My apologies, you are correct. I had her handle confused with someone else.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 05:21 #282Senior Member

Posts: 337Just an FYI. She stood me up twice so I gave up on her. I wouldn't suggest driving way out of your way to try to see her. It might prove to be a waste of gas and time. Fortunately she operates near my home and on my way to work so it was just a waste of time for me.
Originally Posted by DutchTreat
[View Original Post]
Allwayson69 has been my reliable go to HX MILF lately since my regular UTR girl disappeared again. YMMV on BB though. Best bet is just see her, be clean. be nice and see how it unfolds. Asking about it over the phone or PM will just piss her off.
-
08-08-17 03:06 #281Senior Member

Posts: 28Akira
I'm sure by now this is a given, but I just wanted to confirm that Akira from CV is BBFS with CIP.
Booking was easy. I texted her number. Booker asked for my name, age, race, TER or HX handle, and also picture of license and / or work I'd. Rate was 300 hr. Booker gave me location to her place in Huntington Beach. It's a nice luxury apt complex. Parking is pretty easy. Garage parking in "future resident" spaces. There were several open spaces when I got there, so no issue there. Booker will send you code to get into the lobby and up the elevator. You cannot use the elevator without first entering the code into the callbox outside.
Once into her apt, DFK started almost immediately, then BBBJ, then to her room for mish, CG, RCG. She's very vocal and seemed to enjoy herself. She definitely has an amazing butt for an asian woman. Afterwards we chatted for quite a while, and then she offered to shower with me.
She's a sweet girl and I'd definitely repeat.









Reply With Quote






