Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17570

    Ivy Spa

    Slow posting this, but had a fantastic experience at IVY a few months back. In all my travels, which are a ton, it's high on my 'will repeat' list.

  2. #17569

    Archer & Pershing Last Saturday

    Walk in to get a massage did not make an appointment, . 65 for the 1 hour, paid. 10 for the table shower, very attractive therapist, she gave like 15 minutes on the back and legs teasing the boys once in a while, tell me to turn over, five more minutes on the front mainly on my chest, she said that it was it, then I pointed to jr. And ask her can you massage it, she said what you work I told her I was a construction worker, she went ahead with the deed, her name was lily would not come back she cheat me on my time, paid for an hour got like 35 minutes, stay safe out there good day to all.

  3. #17568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Don't Get Your Hopes Up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max7463  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    By all means though, take the plunge and report back as to what happened. Many would like to hear.
    Don't go expecting to meet the girl in the ad. Most likely you'll meet her grand ma.

  4. #17567

    Haven't indulged there

    By all means though, take the plunge and report back as to what happened. Many would like to hear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max7463  [View Original Post]

  5. #17566
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    I ended up giving her 100 and she was surprised and very happy. I'm sure next time will be Interesting.
    Great. How about a location? PM is fine.

  6. #17565

    Experience?


  7. #17564

    Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that texting, postponing a set appointment, and then her calling-texting also happened with me.
    I've dreampt about this place before and never seen anything weird while going in or coming out. I usually show up late close to closing and everything seems cool. I guess I'll just keep an eye out.

  8. #17563
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Went to out of the way AMP massage. Girl was approx 25 yrs old cute nice medium body. Good medium massage but on the flip. She went topless let me play with them with HJ. She than climbed on table and started BBBJ without me asking. She finished with HJ. My question is what would you have tipped? I applaud her effort without direction. I think more was on the table.
    Wow this seems wonderful experience. Do you mind PMing me on the name and location? Thanks in advance.

  9. #17562

    Never got her

    I made one appt hoping to get Emily. Showed up. They said Emily was busy. Went with another girl who was a bit overweight but gave an awesome HE. So I didn't worry too much about the change. On the next appt, I specifically asked for Emily when I made the appt. Got there and they pulled the same switch again with a different girl. This one was not as skilled as the previous MT. So it was disappointing on two fronts. I haven't been back since.

    Damn shame. But can't keep waste time and money when there are more choices out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Anything new to report on this place? Haven't seen anything in a long time on it other than Samantha is gone. Or is maybe gone? Anyone worth checking out? Is the rusty trombone girl with the braces still there? Any info is appreciated. Stay safe and PMS are fine.

    James.

  10. #17561

    Dragon (

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    And, sometimes she will txt to tell you to wait when you had an appointment and you're already on your way. Then you bail and she txts over and over to come back, relentlessly. Or, so I dreamed.

    I wonder if the dudes parked out front watching the door might be in that holding pattern.
    Yep, that texting, postponing a set appointment, and then her calling-texting also happened with me.

  11. #17560

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    You may have just set your self up for high tip expectations for the future considering she finished with just a HJ. However if you are happy with the service who am I to judge.
    Yeah, your call. That's what I would have done, from what you described. It's an investment.

  12. #17559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Ended up giving her 100

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    I ended up giving her 100 and she was surprised and very happy. I'm sure next time will be Interesting.
    You may have just set your self up for high tip expectations for the future considering she finished with just a HJ. However if you are happy with the service who am I to judge.

  13. #17558
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    70-80.

    He 40, to 10 BJ 20-30.
    I ended up giving her 100 and she was surprised and very happy. I'm sure next time will be Interesting.

  14. #17557

    Roger that

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    In addition to everything said below, Linda (a taller MT there) will call and text endlessly when time of an appointment is approaching and you are not there yet. And if you are late, she will text and call like a machine gun, non stop!
    And, sometimes she will txt to tell you to wait when you had an appointment and you're already on your way. Then you bail and she txts over and over to come back, relentlessly. Or, so I dreamed.

    I wonder if the dudes parked out front watching the door might be in that holding pattern.

  15. #17556

    Dragon

    In addition to everything said below, Linda (a taller MT there) will call and text endlessly when time of an appointment is approaching and you are not there yet. And if you are late, she will text and call like a machine gun, non stop!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape