Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by OCMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the same Bobo. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianHOTclub.
    Yes that's the same Bobo. Hot time. No CIP. Check out JustJaded & Samantha69 ing, guaranteed bbfscip the first time.

  2. #278

    Nina

    Has anyone seen Nina? Formerly of sunset on ball.

  3. #277
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333
    Quote Originally Posted by NoochNooch  [View Original Post]
    The Vibe of the City. For reasons, we have to go roundabout with some sites.
    www.********.com and look under OC section.

  4. #276

    This Bobo?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoochNooch  [View Original Post]
    The Vibe of the City. For reasons, we have to go roundabout with some sites.
    Not sure if this is the same Bobo. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AsianHOTclub.

  5. #275

    Amanda aka CuteHannah

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    The link is broken, what's her handle or how does one find her?

    Thanks.
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteHannah

    I hope she comes back soon.

  6. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Aceamore4789 doesn't have stretch marks!
    She certainly does have stretch marks.

    See her pic entitled: 8 EE25 A60-1858-9 CBC-C42 E-55 F46 BC54 D2 A_Edit-_watermarked-_resized_for_web-0030. Jpg.

  7. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0241  [View Original Post]
    Jack,

    Pllease tell where Bobo is located. I want to give her my business. What is CV?

    Rob.
    The Vibe of the City. For reasons, we have to go roundabout with some sites.

  8. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    Are you confusing Aceamore4789 and avery_ace004?
    Aceamore4789 doesn't have stretch marks!

  9. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Bobo of CV does offer BB. She could be the BB queen as she doesn't ask for extra either.
    Jack,

    Pllease tell where Bobo is located. I want to give her my business. What is CV?

    Rob.

  10. #270
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    Are you confusing Aceamore4789 and avery_ace004?
    Yes exactly!

    Not sure why HX prostitutes are starting to use numbers in their handles!

  11. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    The link is broken, what's her handle or how does one find her?

    Thanks.
    CuteHannah.

  12. #268

    Amanda link broken

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is in the OC. Sweet, sexy girl. Always a F'ing amazing time. Sounds like she'll be around for a couple of weeks.
    The link is broken, what's her handle or how does one find her?

    Thanks.

  13. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    How was it? She's a bigger girl so was her asshole firm and tight or loose? Was she clean or have dingle berries?

    She made me a good offer on CIA but I didn't pull the trigger because of her gut and stretch marks.
    Are you confusing Aceamore4789 and avery_ace004?

  14. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    I get BBFS just about every other HX visit, and I have never ever asked for it in PM. Most of my BBFS happened organically, and most begin with an innocent bare camel slide. Be a gentleman and make her feel comfortable and (more importantly) wet. And do your research, some of the ones on HX is so obvious about BBFS on their menu (even though they say no BBFS or bare CS, etc).
    It's could be YMMV. Your experiences sound way different from mine, where well less than 10% end up BBFS. Then again, I stick almost exclusively to AAMPs, which may be the reason.

  15. #265

    Akira

    I don't think this is a big secret, but I haven't seen her mentioned on this board. Akira on CV is a BBFS goddess. Awesome body. Great attitude. Only bummer is she's expensive at $300/ hr. I don't seek out BBFS but she offered it up freely the first time, and I gladly took it. I've seen her a few times, but I've had my fill of her. Actually, cum to think of it, I've been filling her up. LOL.

    Have some fun boys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape