Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26323
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenofdis69  [View Original Post]
    Last week I had a dream that I went to MiNi Massage on 92 in Roswell.

    Despite "we are not that kind of place" sign on the massage room door they are "that kind of place". I drew a woman named Sasha (maybe 40 yo. Not bad looking except she has really crooked teeth.

    Anyway, Sasha gave me a good massage with plenty of teasing and allowed OTC roaming. On the flip, against a promise of a good tip (but did not clarify $ amount) she took out the girls and let me play with them. She has very long nipples! She also gave me a HJ with a nice rhythm.

    She did not offer a table shower and I did not ask. Overall damage $.9. Will repeat.
    Last time I visited Mini, my therapist refused to let me me feel / see the girls. I was like WTF, I am a frequent flyer here.

    Massage was sub par for Mini.

    YMMV.

  2. #26322
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeAtlanta  [View Original Post]
    I went to Li on Windy Hill and was serviced by a very pretty girl named Ivy. Massage and table shower was great but she wanted 100 for HE. She said she would take her top off. I passed on the extras. Maybe I am cheap, but 100 is too much for me.
    I had the exact same experience on Thursday. There were a couple of attractive ladies working, but they need to adjust prices.

  3. #26321
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveHE  [View Original Post]
    Health and Great Massage do not offer TS no more, is it a new norm in Forsyth County now?
    Doubt that unless it's a standard for new CAMPs. A few existing Forsyth CAMPs offer TS.

  4. #26320
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Apple spa and see a woman named Lisa. She was so damn sexy and nasty! Wish I knew where she is today.
    Hasn't Apple been out of business for years?

  5. #26319
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneseyJones  [View Original Post]
    First, Petey, now Jack. Who's next: the Eagle?

    The Eagle? Who dat?

  6. #26318

    Ts

    Health and Great Massage do not offer TS no more, is it a new norm in Forsyth County now?

  7. #26317

    We hardly knew ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    goodbye jacksouth you will be missed
    First, Petey, now Jack. Who's next: the Eagle?

  8. #26316

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    Whats the $$$ damage like? What do the tips normally come up to?
    $ 240 to 300.

  9. #26315
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Go to gold spa if $ not an issue for you. They got the hottest K girl in town.
    Thanks.

    Whats the $$$ damage like? What do the tips normally come up to?

  10. #26314
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this place? Southside Stan?

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/t...250262224.html
    I've been wanting to have Hope for sometime now. She works weekends mostly. Works week nights by appointment only.

    There are others at that office. A member here suggested Lala.

    I hope to get around to Hope when funds permit.

    Maybe I should start a go fund me account for, you know, therapeutic nessecities. LOL.

  11. #26313

    Hope in Riverdale

    Anyone tried this place? Southside Stan?

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/t...250262224.html

  12. #26312

    RoselLucy

    I just received a note from Rose / Lucy that she is not coming back. She found a new line of work. She was a pretty good one; she will be missed, at least by me.

    AL.

  13. #26311
    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    goodbye jacksouth you will be missed
    IP address isn't blocked, his username is banned. He can come back his username can't.

  14. #26310

    Apple spa Covington

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneHead8899  [View Original Post]
    Have not been to Covington in 4 months. Both Spa are on USA # 278 . The one by Domino s was f. S last time I was there. The one by the bypass rd. (waffle House) was H. J. Only.
    I used to go to Apple spa and see a woman named Lisa. She was so damn sexy and nasty! Wish I knew where she is today.

  15. #26309
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie812  [View Original Post]
    It's the one off Cumberland Parkway.
    Cumberland.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape