Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,221 to 23,235 of 28535
-
08-10-17 13:42 #5315Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 269Chanel
Chanel (provider).
Originally Posted by JohnVictor
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 16:47 #5314Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 269Thanks
Dropped dos and got treated like a king! Sweet sweet person she is! Thanks man!
JV.
-
08-08-17 08:09 #5313

Posts: 314Heather x2
Yes she can, no gag reflex.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 07:17 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 822Heather x2?
Didn't think that was possible. Can she take a serious throating like Heather?
Originally Posted by GreekLover6
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 16:56 #5311

Posts: 314Chanel
Channel is back, had to take care of personal things and in the OTP North Marietta / Cumberland / STP. Those of you that don't know her she full service, all 3 courses open for play, no limits or restrictions on your game. She is late 20's, no BD, DF, and really nice curves yet still absolutely fabulous body. Tight front and back 9, the driver and ball washer is available before, during, and after any round without stopping play. Rain or shine always with Chanel so cover up or not she does it all. Great personality, has the intensity and skills of Heather x 2 and every putt drains where the flag stick is planted. Not a clock watcher and makes sure every minute of your time is pleasurable. Digits available to Senior members with posting history, I will delete requests from anyone else.
8, 1.5, 2, .4 gk / GFE.
Sorry felt like golf metaphors today.
https://independent.com.atlanta.list...post/21897088/
-
08-07-17 12:03 #5310

Posts: 314Chanel
Channel is back, had to take care of personal things and in the OTP North Marietta / Cumberland / STP. Those of you that don't know her she a full service, all 3 courses open for play, no limits or restrictions on your game. She is late 20's, no BD, DF, and really nice curves yet still absolutely fabulous body. Tight front and back 9, the driver and ball washer is available before, during, and after any round without stopping play. Rain or shine always with Chanel so cover up or not she does it all. Great personality, has the intensity and skills of Heather x 2 and every putt drains where the flag stick is planted. Not a clock watcher and makes sure every minute of your time is pleasurable. Digits available to Senior members with posting history, I will delete requests from anyone else.
8, 1. 5, 2, gk / GFE. 4.
Sorry felt like golf metaphors today.
https://independent.com.atlanta.list...post/21897088/
-
08-07-17 02:03 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 215He's right!
That's not it! NiteMan is correct.
Originally Posted by NiteMan2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 18:45 #5308Regular Member

Posts: 1Sammi?
Has anyone got any info if she is legit, she's using rose's old number.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...hotos/69934863
-
08-06-17 03:27 #5307Banned Member

Posts: 13634Seriously, what BP girl has ever posted a 100% honest ad? I can't think of any.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 11:04 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 85Quick enquiry about Naomi
I cannot find anybody with this username. Can you please confirm it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rjintheatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 10:50 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 68Sweetestpeach3.
Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 05:29 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 1484Upscale
One thing I've noticed, if they have to put "upscale" in their ad, they are usually not even close to upscale.
Originally Posted by Rjintheatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 03:15 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 215She's a cutie!
What's her SA username?
Originally Posted by Rjintheatl
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 13:24 #5302Banned Member

Posts: 94Heather
I saw where Heather was back. I've been traveling on business so haven't had the opportunity to visit her. Wondering if any one has? If so let me know how it went.
-
08-04-17 07:43 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 68She's on Eros now too. It says she's Eros verified but I don't really know what that means. I also talked to her on SA. She has had at least two profiles on there. On her most recent one, we exchanged 26 messages and I couldn't get anything set up and so I just gave up.
Originally Posted by ATL740
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




