Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 363 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4753

    SW trying to find

    Hey y'all, pretty new to this. Well I usual stick to BP but wanted to switch it up to find so SW always wanted to try but never where or was always thinking ill get caught be LE so never had the guts bur does anyone a safe places to pick up at? I live in the Burlington nn area just trying to find something new. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #4752

    Short haired Michelle from 08/03/2017

    Has anyone done a date with short haired brunette Michelle from 08/03/2017? Her pics look really hot.

  3. #4751

    The Price is Right

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious what is the standard rate for a BJ or FS is now. I was out of the game for a little while and have had only two dates since coming back but on the last one with Katie I asked her if. 4 was OK. She said yeah, are you kidding? They're trying to get it cheap because business is so bad lately. Said some guy wanted FS for. 1 IDK. I saw some monger pick up Taylor and drop her off just a couple minutes later, way too quick to have done anything. I haven't tried to get any pics of Jackie or Katie yet, I have to gain some trust before I ask them.

    ILP!
    The Price is Right rules: bid decent but don't go over. $20-$40 is what you should be paying on B Way. If girls give you push back just point out how dirty and sweaty they are. Bring up the point that there are a bunch more out there. Sell the fact that you have cold AC and that they can their stuff sooner if they just roll with you now for the $20.

    That's funny you mentioned Taylor. First I ran into Monica, she has been out of jail for a few weeks and hasn't missed a beat. Her arms are super disgusting. More spots than a leopard. Then Taylor flags me down I started to talk to her but the funk of not being showered for days was not something I was having in my car. She was dropped off very quickly. Summer is a good time to see a lot of skin but those girls are roasting in their own juices. Some times it worth it to pay the $50 for a backpage girl like CJ or Autumn who have a room already.

  4. #4750

    Standard rate

    I'm curious what is the standard rate for a BJ or FS is now. I was out of the game for a little while and have had only two dates since coming back but on the last one with Katie I asked her if. 4 was OK. She said yeah, are you kidding? They're trying to get it cheap because business is so bad lately. Said some guy wanted FS for. 1 IDK. I saw some monger pick up Taylor and drop her off just a couple minutes later, way too quick to have done anything. I haven't tried to get any pics of Jackie or Katie yet, I have to gain some trust before I ask them.

    ILP!

  5. #4749

    Michelle & Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSimon  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing a lot of girls off Broadway, just hit up them side streets and your sure to find some. The other night Mt. Ephraim had a couple.
    Camden will always be a city, they'll always be a seedy element to it. The pieces on the board may change but the game remains the same.
    I was talking with Natasha, when Michelle walked pass. I wasn't 100% sure she was working, so I didn't approach her. They spoke and Michelle continued walking towards the corner store. I asked Natasha about her. Natasha wasn't feeling well. I gave her a little something, to help her get better and she left walking in the same direction, towards the store. I watched as the two girls stopped and talked in the middle of the block. Natasha had her back towards me as she talked to Michelle. She turned to face my direction, still talking to the other girl. Then, in a quick step, Natasha was off to handle her business. Michelle was now walking towards me. As she got near, I flashed my winning smile and spoke...hello.

    Michelle is a rather attractive, MILF. What impressed me most was how friendly and easy she was to talk with. We talked for 5 maybe 10 minutes before I even hinted about a date. I was finding it hard to make up my mind. What I really was looking for was a Tiffany replacement. Michelle got high marks in looks, appearance, and demeanor. But! Did she have it where it counted? Attitude and kinkiness! Tiffany would be hard to replace, but I had a good feeling about Michelle. I gave her a chance.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Michelle 001.jpg‎   B Michelle 002.jpg‎   C Michelle & Kelly 001.jpg‎   D Michelle & Kelly 47.jpg‎   E Michelle & Kelly 48.jpg‎  

    F Kelly 001.jpg‎   G Michelle & Kelly 002.jpg‎   H Michelle & Kelly 50.jpg‎   I Michelle 003.jpg‎   J Kelly 002.jpg‎  


  6. #4748

    Michelle – My New Go-To-Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am not saying it is easy. It does take an effort. But! It is not rocket science either. Basic skills and a little logic and observation are all that is needed…
    CookyJar.
    Finding the other girl was a task Tiffany and I shared. Sometime Tiffany knew a girl or had someone in mind. Other times it was me; I'd show up with a girl or had someone in mind. And! Sometimes we'd go out together and find another girl to join-in our threesome. Either way, no matter what happened, I could count on Tiffany. Finding another partner like Tiffany was going to be difficult. At least that's what I thought.

    Michelle just might be my new Tiffany. She has some friends and she's opened minded when it comes to double dates. She found Kelly. As we were driving on Broadway, she spotted Kelly, a girl she knew. I parked and went inside a store for a diet soda and Michelle jumped out to go talk with her friend. When I got back to my car, everything was set.

    Kelly is a spinner. My first impression was that she was a Butterface, with a nice personality. During the photo session, she grew on me. She has nice strong shapely legs, nice hips, and a tiny waist, well rounded apple bottom, flat firm tummy, perky tits with responsive nipples and a pleasant face. Towards the end of the photo shoot, I realized that I had not done enough to really capture her spinner body. I wish I had taken a few pictures of her alone, standing and showing off what she has. Maybe next time!

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Michelle & Kelly 004.jpg‎   B Michelle & Kelly 006.jpg‎   C Michelle & Kelly 007.jpg‎   D Michelle & Kelly 51.jpg‎   E Michelle & Kelly 57.jpg‎  

    F Michelle & Kelly 64.jpg‎   G Michelle & Kelly 65.jpg‎   H Michelle & Kelly 59.jpg‎   I Michelle & Kelly 60.jpg‎   J Michelle & Kelly 55.jpg‎  


  7. #4747
    The Tiffany on BP is definitely the same girl. I saw her in Bellmawr / Runnemede with the other girl, Jessica, watching while naked for another. 2. Was a great time, but their ads have since disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks TopBrute!

    I cannot be 100% sure, but I think that is her.

    I cannot say that I am not a little disappointed. But! As I said in my original post, I will miss her and I wish her well.

    CookyJar.

  8. #4746

    RE: Tiffany in BP

    Quote Originally Posted by TopBrute  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is on BP I think, I never dated her but I have seen her on Bway and your pictures so I do think it's her. She's part of a 2 girl special with a Jessica FX (sort of an unattractive chick w a nice body) that has been on there for about a week or so also by herself as Simply Amazing Tiffany Cruz Brazilian & Dominican both adds are Bellmawr area. A lot of times girls will say there going to rehab and just get off Bway. Become a sugar baby or go to BP.
    Thanks TopBrute!

    I cannot be 100% sure, but I think that is her.

    I cannot say that I am not a little disappointed. But! As I said in my original post, I will miss her and I wish her well.

    CookyJar.

  9. #4745

    Tiffany in BP

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The latest word is that Tiffany is in rehabilitation and trying to get her life in order. I hope this is true and I truly wish her success. Tiffany always treated me with respect and I hope I did the same with her. I will miss her. As much as was possible, in relationships such as ours, she was a friend.

    Good luck Tiffany, in all of your future endeavors, I wish you all the best.

    CookyJar.
    Tiffany is on BP I think, I never dated her but I have seen her on Bway and your pictures so I do think it's her. She's part of a 2 girl special with a Jessica FX (sort of an unattractive chick w a nice body) that has been on there for about a week or so also by herself as Simply Amazing Tiffany Cruz Brazilian & Dominican both adds are Bellmawr area. A lot of times girls will say there going to rehab and just get off Bway. Become a sugar baby or go to BP.

  10. #4744

    Tiffany – All the Best

    The latest word is that Tiffany is in rehabilitation and trying to get her life in order. I hope this is true and I truly wish her success. Tiffany always treated me with respect and I hope I did the same with her. I will miss her. As much as was possible, in relationships such as ours, she was a friend.

    Good luck Tiffany, in all of your future endeavors, I wish you all the best.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 001.jpg‎   Tiffany 007.jpg‎   Tiffany 005.jpg‎   Tiffany 36.jpg‎   Tiffany 002 2.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 21.jpg‎   Tiffany 009.jpg‎   Tiffany 008.jpg‎   Tiffany 60.jpg‎   Tiffany 49.jpg‎  


  11. #4743
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am not saying it is easy. It does take an effort. But! It is not rocket science either. Basic skills and a little logic and observation are all that is needed.

    Some guys, most guys just hop into their cars, drive to Broadway and assume that there will be lines of pretty girls on every corner waiting for them. That may have been how things were back in the good-old-days, but times have changed. Everything has changed a little. The city has changed, the police have changed and the girls have changed. Everyone has changed the way they operate, except for us, the mongers.

    Think about this. As you say, there are plenty of cops. Why? I say there are a lot of cops because there are lots of drug dealers. So, why are there so many dealers? The theories of supply and demand suggest that there would be no dealers if there was no one for them to deal with. I would suggest it is the girls. Without the girls and the money they generate the Camden drug problem would dry up and blow away. It is basic economics. The girls are there, even if you cannot see them.

    And, it is not just a matter of where, there is also the question of when.

    CookyJar.
    CookyJar is right. Camden is trying to attract a lot of investment from the Subaru plant to the 76 ers practice facility Camden is trying to turn itself around for the 100th time in the past 50 years.

    So CCPD is trying to make a dent in drugs.

    Been seeing a lot of girls off Broadway, just hit up them side streets and your sure to find some. The other night Mt. Ephraim had a couple.

    Camden will always be a city, they'll always be a seedy element to it. The pieces on the board may change but the game remains the same.

  12. #4742

    They are there, trust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any girls on or around broad way. All I see on broad way are cops. I am glad that you are finding girls out there. Perhaps you are the only one going out there actually finding any one to pick up.
    I am not saying it is easy. It does take an effort. But! It is not rocket science either. Basic skills and a little logic and observation are all that is needed.

    Some guys, most guys just hop into their cars, drive to Broadway and assume that there will be lines of pretty girls on every corner waiting for them. That may have been how things were back in the good-old-days, but times have changed. Everything has changed a little. The city has changed, the police have changed and the girls have changed. Everyone has changed the way they operate, except for us, the mongers.

    Think about this. As you say, there are plenty of cops. Why? I say there are a lot of cops because there are lots of drug dealers. So, why are there so many dealers? The theories of supply and demand suggest that there would be no dealers if there was no one for them to deal with. I would suggest it is the girls. Without the girls and the money they generate the Camden drug problem would dry up and blow away. It is basic economics. The girls are there, even if you cannot see them.

    And, it is not just a matter of where, there is also the question of when.

    CookyJar.

  13. #4741

    RE: Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing Natasha is about 20. Too bad they never seems to have digits:
    Runner.
    No! She did not have a phone when we dated. I did get the impression that she was either new or did not frequent the Broadway area.

    I believe she said she was 21. Twenty-one is my personal lower age limit. Although, I don't know what I would do if I came across a 20 or 19 year old.

    I very rarely even ever ask for a number. Even if the girl happens to have a working phone, their number usually becomes useless after a week or two. Beside, for me, part of it is the chase and the possibility of finding someone new. Every time I find a girl who so impresses me that I actually want a number and a second date, finding the number worthless is such a disappointment.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natisha 00.jpg‎   Natisha 04.jpg‎   Natisha 92.jpg‎   Natisha 23.jpg‎   Natisha 37.jpg‎  

    Natisha 42.jpg‎   Natisha 94.jpg‎   Natisha 003.jpg‎   Natisha 30.jpg‎   Natisha 005.jpg‎  


  14. #4740
    I have not seen any girls on or around broad way. All I see on broad way are cops. I am glad that you are finding girls out there. Perhaps you are the only one going out there actually finding any one to pick up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What's the matter fellow? I just don't get it. There seems to be a lot of News blurbs, information on law enforcement and very few actual reviews on females. Speaking for myself, I always assume the LA activity will be high and the number of girls will be low every time I go hunting. I consider it to be part of the game. The information I need is about the girl, her attitude and service.

    Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the News Updates. But! This site works best when we share information on and about the girls we meet.

    Where are the reviews? Where are the conversations about the girls? Where are the conversations about sweeties like Natasha?

    CookyJar.

  15. #4739

    Natasha

    Another great find CJ!! That's the way till the end of the year to vote for Miss Broadway 2017! I'm guessing Natasha is about 20. Too bad they never seems to have digits:

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Although I found Natasha off Broadway, as she exited a house next to a house where girls are known to visit, she is a Broadway girl. In fact, she was on her way to Broadway when I stopped her. I was parked and waiting for a friend when she exited the house next door, bounced down the steps and walked pass my car. I rolled down the passenger side window, pointed a finger and indicated for her to come over. It was that easy. It's not rocket science gentlemen. Yes! Caution is needed. But! Picking up girls on Broadway and posting their reviews on USASexGuide isn't that difficult.

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape