Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7496
-
08-04-17 13:32 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 61Not sure if it was the same girl
Had an opportunity to cruise through Lowell last night too.
Originally Posted by Bowler2016
[View Original Post]
Saw a very cute girl, brown hair pulled up, white tee and black jeans walking up Appleton with a ugly tatted up guy. She gave me a nice look but did not approach the car. Does that sound like the girl at Jays?
Really skinny girl in wheelchair on Appleton must be the girl you all mentioned in previous posts. Heavy girl with long dark hair dancing and giving the look up by Captain Johns. Another heavy girl with dark hair in a bun over near the 7-11. I could not partake but am scouting for talent cause my wife will be out of town for a little while.
-
08-04-17 07:04 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 278Thursday night
Hey Guys- saw an absolute doll out last night for the first time in front of Jays. She was for sure giving the look of a player.
LE was everywhere and I drove by and even parked in Jays but couldn't get her to come over.
There was a cop in Jays too.
I am wondering if anyone knows who I am talking about.
She was young, really cute, clean had a great body. She had a red tint to her hair.
It wasn't Taylor or Tabby.
I was nervous it was a set-up.
Did anyone else see her last night about 8:00?
Would love some feedback, so I could feel safe asking her.
Thanks Guys.
-
08-03-17 23:36 #4119

Posts: 17Tiny little spinner
Finally got to take taylor for a test drive. Pretty face, big blue eyes, A cup titties and a sweet ass.
Good head game, no upsell and NO DRAMA.
Her pic is in photo section if you want to check her out. HAPPY HUNTING!
-
08-03-17 20:25 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 149Sightings
Slim pickings the last couple of times I've been driving through. Has anyone seen Michaela out and about in the last week or two?
-
08-02-17 19:15 #4117Regular Member

Posts: 16Smooth
Read your post. Very smooth, quick and easy. I'll strive to get to your level. One day my friend. One day.
Originally Posted by BuffettFan68
[View Original Post]
For now I've just been doing the loop Every now and then To see if I can point out a SW from a civi.
-
08-02-17 16:19 #4116

Posts: 425Wtf! . Lol
I was driving down Westford around 5 am and spotted a girl from the distance. She had long dark hair and a real nice body and looked hot, then I got close and she did not look so good, it was Lisa (a complete b**** who will complain the whole time and not finish the job). Looks like an old piece of leather wrapped around a skeleton.
Asian Anna was out as well but was gone by the time I turned around, I always just miss her. anyone have her number ?
-
08-02-17 13:25 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 103Hey, Dan
Read my latest SW Boston report.
Originally Posted by DanBlackerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-17 02:40 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 38Welcome to the hobby!
Try following the rules from here: http://www.nairaland.com/3192791/10-...les-picking-up.
Originally Posted by DanBlackerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 21:10 #4113Banned Member

Posts: 79Michelle
She is really cute and friendly. Don't let it fool you. Met with her a few days ago. Stopped at store. She waited in car whilei ran in. My bad. She took a few things. Also upon arriving to. The spot. Wanted BP prices. Yah okay lets not let these girls drive the price up. Third different one asked for too much lets not forget who they really are I have her number will share. No way I would pay that much for these girls.
Just sayin.
-
07-31-17 20:32 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 149Here we go Again
Looking for updated Michaela phone number if anyone has seen her in the last week or so? I had a number given by a fellow monger and that appears to be not working. It is work to continue to chase her number but damn she's worth it.
Also scooped Nikki on Saturday late afternoon. She was a little outside the normal zone. Older MILF probably mid 40's but thin with a nice bod. Looked smoking hot from 50 feet. Not quite as hot when she got in the car. She said she had just left her abusive boyfriend. It looks like he had punched her in the eye. Blonde hair, straight, about shoulder length. Thin build with good sized tits. She took them out and I gave them a squeeze. Hard as a rock bolt ons. Nice looking though but fake tits are not my thing. Nice ass shaved puss. Her head game was pretty good. Normal fare. I have her digits if anyone wants. Seniors and contributing members can get it.
-
07-31-17 16:45 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 2099Michele & Crystal
Wish I could guys, Michele has given me two numbers both worked at one time but don't seem to be working as of now, mostly I just find her out & about on Westford street during the day & early evenings.
Same goes for Crystal, got two numbers neither are working & have not got replies.
Out of the two go for Michele over Crystal her service is much better IMO.
Sorry it's the best I can do at this point.
Originally Posted by Fbrd68
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Logan603
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CaptainK0
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 16:15 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 128Interested as well if you don't mind!
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-17 13:24 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 485Crystal
Can I have her number? Looks like my type.
Originally Posted by Dorian17
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 23:15 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 26Crystal. That's her
Yup that's her. She was really nervous based on my looks. Definitely would like to see her again, if you're good with sharing digits.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
She was close to 7-11 when I picked her up.
-
07-30-17 20:07 #4107Regular Member

Posts: 16After the "look"
Finally took a leap and set out to find some walkers (first time in this type of foray). A few days ago I think I spotted crazy Katie but was too nervous to take action, she definitive gave a look at all the cars. Once I knew what the 'look' was it was exciting being able to spot a girl.
Today took another drive dead set on taking it another step, but it occurred to me after I'm given the 'look' - what do I do next? I ask because today a blonde gave me the look and we locked eyes for a few seconds. Then she looked away and I kept driving.
Any tips? I thought about slowing down or stopping altogether but was paranoid as I was circling the loop for quite a while.
How do I acknowledge the look?
Thanks,
A monger in training.











Reply With Quote





