Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 1366 1866 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17784

    Re: Jenny

    She allow roaming? PM me ok.

    AE.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Cherry is a middle aged mommy of several and her body shows the wear of babies. There is a significant mommy tummy and boobs are responsive to attention but sag a bit. Face is nothing to get worked up over either but she won't scare small children with a glance. All in all, Cherry appears to be the average, middle aged mommy in many ways. Nothing to be afraid of but don't expect cute schoolgirl or runway model appearance.

    She has been known to work out of several locations within Century Center but I saw her most recently on the 9th floor. This is the BP ad that I answered when I saw her: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5622894.

    Other members here have related that she might be related to Apple / Vicky of the prostate massage hall of fame. I know that I once met Cherry at Cute Spa (Apple's place on the the 10th floor).

    Interestingly, on a side note, Jenny who usually works out of Vera's place in CC is now advertising prostate massage services. http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...129991/7864023 When I saw Jenny in the past, there was never a hint of prostate stimulation. Maybe some of you are acquainted with her skills and can comment.

  2. #17783
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-sweet/7352218

    Just pounded hot Jennifer. She here for only couple more days, so if you a fan go quick. She still looking good.

    Flesh.

  3. #17782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Executive Center

    Here is the ad:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...247210092.html

    Mama is Maya very sexy MILF and super nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad for Mary? Or a phone number?

  4. #17781
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    I liked her too, but only went a couple times. She is very cute but with no significant extras on the menu I stopped seeing her in favor of providers that offered more options.
    I seen her in the lobby talking to other girls a few weeks ago. Haven't seen an ad in a long time though.

  5. #17780
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    I like Mary, but I don't find her attractive, cute, but not worth paying money to have sex with. I will say, her massage is awesome. I like her HJ, but the CBJ is terrible and I stopped her after a few minutes.

    Massage 10.

    HJ 8.

    CBJ- 2.

    FS?
    Is there an ad for Mary? Or a phone number?

  6. #17779

    Cherry. Special massage services (prostate massage)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alawai  [View Original Post]
    Liking what I am reading of Cherry's massage abilities. Some have given her low marks on the looks, why? BTW. What is the contact # for her?
    Cherry is a middle aged mommy of several and her body shows the wear of babies. There is a significant mommy tummy and boobs are responsive to attention but sag a bit. Face is nothing to get worked up over either but she won't scare small children with a glance. All in all, Cherry appears to be the average, middle aged mommy in many ways. Nothing to be afraid of but don't expect cute schoolgirl or runway model appearance.

    She has been known to work out of several locations within Century Center but I saw her most recently on the 9th floor. This is the BP ad that I answered when I saw her: http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5622894.

    Other members here have related that she might be related to Apple / Vicky of the prostate massage hall of fame. I know that I once met Cherry at Cute Spa (Apple's place on the the 10th floor).

    Interestingly, on a side note, Jenny who usually works out of Vera's place in CC is now advertising prostate massage services. http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...129991/7864023 When I saw Jenny in the past, there was never a hint of prostate stimulation. Maybe some of you are acquainted with her skills and can comment.

  7. #17778

    Cbj

    I wouldn't pay a single cent for CBJ. Back in the day it was okay because that is all the providers would do. Now with just about every provider doing BBBJ why should I pay for a CBJ? I can't feel anything or even enjoy a CBJ since having all BBBJ. CFS is okay but still not the same is BBFS. Just my opinion.

  8. #17777

    Angelina link

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Vicki and Angelina work out of a place in Aiea, and I've visited both ladies. Vicki is a cute, petite thing with a couple of extra pounds, but definitely is fat. Angelina is a bit taller, thinner with MM Bs. If you look them up on CL you will find these two ads.

    Angelina - http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-sexy-asian-招24037;32654;22899;-girl-23/6991484.

    Vicki - http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...icture-asian-招24037;22899;23401;-100-upscale-global-staff-free-shower-308-7314/7089108.

    But there is a third number associated with the house.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/7714093

    Does anyone know if there's a third girl that's working or are they working different numbers? I know the photos on Angelina are fake but Vickis photos are of her. Any help identifying the third number would be useful. PM me if you want more details about each girl.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...irl-23/6991484

  9. #17776

    Cherry

    It all comes down to the "eye of the beholder," as there are a lot of providers who are simply stunning to look at when compared to her, although to be fair, there are some that are far worse. Sorry for the opened ended response, but again it is all about personal taste.

    For me personally, the three or so times I saw her were at night and since the place was not well lit, I didn't notice anything beyond the fact that she was average in looks and a little soft in some areas, especially if you compared her to the other providers from "cute spa / royal massage" where she works. The AMP girls from places like rejuvenate and happiness are in a totally different league.

    But folks who like her style of massage and menu options, still go to see her despite her looks, as she is not repulsive by any means. They usually advertise a lot on CL under royal massage. Vicky / Apple usually is the one who sets up the appointments.

    HT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alawai  [View Original Post]
    Liking what I am reading of Cherry's massage abilities. Some have given her low marks on the looks, why? BTW. What is the contact # for her?

  10. #17775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Too Many Jenny's

    I'm interested in this MT. Did a search but with so many Jenny's I can't be sure. Just looking for an honest review of MT, HE and prostate skills. PM is preferred.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...129991/7864023

  11. #17774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Too bad

    I liked her too, but only went a couple times. She is very cute but with no significant extras on the menu I stopped seeing her in favor of providers that offered more options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter75  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate. Rina was a good one.

  12. #17773

    Confused by house in Aiea

    Vicki and Angelina work out of a place in Aiea, and I've visited both ladies. Vicki is a cute, petite thing with a couple of extra pounds, but definitely is fat. Angelina is a bit taller, thinner with MM Bs. If you look them up on CL you will find these two ads.

    Angelina - http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-sexy-asian-招24037;32654;22899;-girl-23/6991484.

    Vicki - http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...icture-asian-招24037;22899;23401;-100-upscale-global-staff-free-shower-308-7314/7089108.

    But there is a third number associated with the house.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/7714093

    Does anyone know if there's a third girl that's working or are they working different numbers? I know the photos on Angelina are fake but Vickis photos are of her. Any help identifying the third number would be useful. PM me if you want more details about each girl.

  13. #17772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Mary

    I like Mary, but I don't find her attractive, cute, but not worth paying money to have sex with. I will say, her massage is awesome. I like her HJ, but the CBJ is terrible and I stopped her after a few minutes.

    Massage 10.

    HJ 8.

    CBJ- 2.

    FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter75  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like this MT was Mary. She fits the description well. She was here before, then left about 6 months ago. Mama rotates the girls often and Mary just recently came back to Hawaii. IMO she is one of the best MT options for Downtown / Bishop street.

    Here's my experience:

    $. 0 massage + HE.

    $. 2 massage + CBJ.

    FS is on the menu, but I politely declined.

    H.

  14. #17771

    Cherry

    Liking what I am reading of Cherry's massage abilities. Some have given her low marks on the looks, why? BTW. What is the contact # for her?

  15. #17770
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Real photo of Yaya. In my experience, no roaming. Good massage w / HE.
    Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it! Not sure if I'll go yet. But thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape