Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Kison

Closed Thread
Page 110 of 496 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 7439
This blog is moderated by YG365
  1. #5804

    Clean and safe

    Dunno why this topic is on the Kison thread but I've been going there quite regularly for almost 3 years and always with complete confidence. Everyone there takes their health very seriously even not working when they catch a little cold to protect their customers. Was just there this past weekend seeing my ATF there Suji. I never worry about anything seeing her or any of the girls there.

  2. #5803

    Re: Anyone know this picture

    I found the picture on Kison thread- wow hoping she was a provider- well it's good to dream!

    Thanks for the info.

    AE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's "Adorable Annie," who's now my live-in girlfriend. Sorry that I took her off the market.

    Seriously, that's a cropped photo of actress and Sports Illustrated model Daphne Joy, who has 1.2 million followers on Instagram.

  3. #5802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    I agree. It's hard.

    It's true the girls lie about their age and we just can't be sure. Take Nami, Red's review stated she told him she was 27 and he accepted that. I saw her and she told me she was 37 which I think is closer to the truth.

    Anyway, as long as the customer finds the provider attractive it's all good. Not everyone will find the same girl attractive or want to be with a mature provider. This is why I generally avoid Kison and would rather go to Rejuve or Dream Therapy where they post accurate photos of providers. At least, I can get an idea about the appearance of the girl. I've only seen Nami and I have no idea what the other girls look like so all I have ate reports based on some else's tastes and standards of beauty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    It's difficult for customers to be "sure" of a provider's age or age range unless they inspect a valid photo ID. When I've researched the various reports of mongers on particular providers, I've often seen differences in age estimates of ten years or more. Also, I think the age of a customer may sometimes influence the customer's age estimates on providers.

    In regard to Bonnie, as I said upfront in my report she's a "mature" provider (which I like), but personally I would be very surprised if the "early sixties" comment is accurate. When I have my second session with her, I will look more closely (not that I care myself, but just out of curiosity).

  4. #5801
    Banned Member


    Posts: 155
    Quote Originally Posted by Verner8  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering why they don't allow STD discussions on the forums when talking about bareback? Don't get me wrong, I love it and have been with hundreds of women bareback with no major issues, but isn't that like a main topic when you're doing bareback?

    Because 99.9999999% of the time it's a fucking lie. Some guy shows up with shit in the crack of his ass and the chick tells him to take a shower, he's embarrassed because, well, he had shit in the crack of his ass so he leaves and then gets angry and comes here and posts she has AIDS.

    We don't judge and if you are barebacking professional sex workers in this day and age you know the risks.

    A2
    LOL do we know the risks? You apply those same STD stats (ie 1 in 4 has herpes) to this industrial sampling pool and you should have tons of cases, and for whatever reason the problem doesn't exist as supported by your 99.999999% comment. It's mind boggling. The asymptomatic thing doesn't really fly for me.

  5. #5800

    I'd appreciate an age check

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    It's difficult for customers to be "sure" of a provider's age or age range unless they inspect a valid photo ID. When I've researched the various reports of mongers on particular providers, I've often seen differences in age estimates of ten years or more. Also, I think the age of a customer may sometimes influence the customer's age estimates on providers.

    In regard to Bonnie, as I said upfront in my report she's a "mature" provider (which I like), but personally I would be very surprised if the "early sixties" comment is accurate. When I have my second session with her, I will look more closely (not that I care myself, but just out of curiosity).
    I prefer to see ladies under 50 from now on. Monica is the exception.

  6. #5799

    Forum rules

    Just wondering why they don't allow STD discussions on the forums when talking about bareback? Don't get me wrong, I love it and have been with hundreds of women bareback with no major issues, but isn't that like a main topic when you're doing bareback?

    Because 99.9999999% of the time it's a fucking lie. Some guy shows up with shit in the crack of his ass and the chick tells him to take a shower, he's embarrassed because, well, he had shit in the crack of his ass so he leaves and then gets angry and comes here and posts she has AIDS.

    We don't judge and if you are barebacking professional sex workers in this day and age you know the risks.

    A2

  7. #5798
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Whaaaat? Are you sure? Cannot believe she's that old.
    It's difficult for customers to be "sure" of a provider's age or age range unless they inspect a valid photo ID. When I've researched the various reports of mongers on particular providers, I've often seen differences in age estimates of ten years or more. Also, I think the age of a customer may sometimes influence the customer's age estimates on providers.

    In regard to Bonnie, as I said upfront in my report she's a "mature" provider (which I like), but personally I would be very surprised if the "early sixties" comment is accurate. When I have my second session with her, I will look more closely (not that I care myself, but just out of curiosity).

  8. #5797
    Quote Originally Posted by Choni  [View Original Post]
    She'e old. Late fifties to early sixties. Enhanced C's but everything is sagging. Nice face though.
    Whaaaat? Are you sure? Cannot believe she's that old.

  9. #5796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    And to add.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy09  [View Original Post]
    I'll add her to my non-Happiness list.
    She'e old. Late fifties to early sixties. Enhanced C's but everything is sagging. Nice face though.

  10. #5795

    Just what I was waiting for

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Awabi Lover's post about new provider Bonnie caught my attention, so I called Kison and inquired about her. She seemed like a good match for me and I made an appointment. After my shower, I was lying upon the bed resting when I heard a gentle knock on the door and then a soft "hello". I opened my eyes, and...

    For me, Bonnie was definitely a winner. I will be seeing her again. If you're planning to visit her, I would suggest visiting while she's still new and fresh. Personally, I try to visit new providers very quickly after they've arrived, and have usually achieved favorable results.
    I'll add her to my non-Happiness list.

  11. #5794
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this Kison beauty? Wow.
    Yes, that's "Adorable Annie," who's now my live-in girlfriend. Sorry that I took her off the market.

    Seriously, that's a cropped photo of actress and Sports Illustrated model Daphne Joy, who has 1.2 million followers on Instagram.

  12. #5793
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Awabi Lover's post about new provider Bonnie caught my attention, so I called Kison and inquired about her. She seemed like a good match for me and I made an appointment. After my shower, I was lying upon the bed resting when I heard a gentle knock on the door and then a soft "hello". I opened my eyes, and...

    Here's my report.

    Looks

    Bonnie says that she's about 5' 3" in height (she used centimeters but I've converted it) and approximately 120 pounds in weight. She's a "mature" Korean provider, the type I enjoy. She has long (more than halfway down her back) straight dark hair, with some reddish highlights if you look closely, and cute bangs in front. Her makeup was well applied in my opinion, and her face continually looked happy. Bonnie has light and healthy skin, without tattoos or piercings. Her breasts are medium sized, and when excited, she likes to play with her own nipples. Her pussy was shaved.

    Attitude/Personality

    I visited Bonnie on her second day of providing at Kison. For the first few minutes of the session, Bonnie was slightly reserved, in a sweet way. Then after some conversation she became comfortable with me, and from then onward we got along swimmingly, as if she were a new girlfriend. She was pleasant, friendly, smiling, and eager to please me. She genuinely seemed to be enjoying the session. Bonnie has an intermediate ability to speak and understand English, but by speaking slowly and clearly, and using simple vocabulary, I had no problem communicating with her.

    Service

    Bonnie first offered a back massage, but Little Red was under the influence of Vitamin V and wanted to go straight into action. So I asked her to "massage" Little Red, and she did a damn good job of it. When I asked her to gently scratch and tickle around my scrotum during the handjob, intuitively she knew precisely how I wanted it done. Then I told Bonnie that I liked kissing, and after she warmed up with some light practice kisses and some coaching from me, it was passionate DFK all the way. Indeed, Bonnie was a "Hall of Fame" kisser, both in quantity and quality. She seemed as turned on by the DFK as I was, and gave me as much as I wanted for as long as I wanted it for the remainder of the one-hour session.

    I could have continued with that heavenly handjob-scrotum stimulation-DFK combo for much longer, but decided to test her bbbj skills. Bonnie's bbbj was skillful and enthusiastic, and when I suggested that she perform it more slowly and deeply, she readily did so. After some 69, which we both enjoyed, it was time for the main event. Bonnie initially had a tight pussy, and it took me two tries, the second with lubrication, to enter. After entry and some gentle preliminary strokes, however, it was smooth sailing. The only position I needed was missionary, and it was satisfying bbfscip. More of that wonderful kissing during intercourse. Something that especially impressed me about Bonnie was that when I wanted to take a "Low-Stamina Old Fat Guy" rest in the middle of the session, she nonetheless kept playfully grabbing Little Red and inserting him into her pussy while she tried several different positions, twisting like a pretzel.

    Bottom Line

    For me, Bonnie was definitely a winner. I will be seeing her again. If you're planning to visit her, I would suggest visiting while she's still new and fresh. Personally, I try to visit new providers very quickly after they've arrived, and have generally achieved favorable results.
    Thanks for the detailed report!

  13. #5792

    New Arrival To Hawaii: Bonnie

    Awabi Lover's post about new provider Bonnie caught my attention, so I called Kison and inquired about her. She seemed like a good match for me and I made an appointment. After my shower, I was lying upon the bed resting when I heard a gentle knock on the door and then a soft "hello". I opened my eyes, and...

    Here's my report.

    Looks

    Bonnie says that she's about 5' 3" in height (she used centimeters but I've converted it) and approximately 120 pounds in weight. She's a "mature" Korean provider, the type I enjoy. She has long (more than halfway down her back) straight dark hair, with some reddish highlights if you look closely, and cute bangs in front. Her makeup was well applied in my opinion, and her face continually looked happy. Bonnie has light and healthy skin, without tattoos or piercings. Her breasts are medium sized, and when excited, she likes to play with her own nipples. Her pussy was shaved.

    Attitude/Personality

    I visited Bonnie on her second day of providing at Kison. For the first few minutes of the session, Bonnie was slightly reserved, in a sweet way. Then after some conversation she became comfortable with me, and from then onward we got along swimmingly, as if she were a new girlfriend. She was pleasant, friendly, smiling, and eager to please me. She genuinely seemed to be enjoying the session. Bonnie has an intermediate ability to speak and understand English, but by speaking slowly and clearly, and using simple vocabulary, I had no problem communicating with her.

    Service

    Bonnie first offered a back massage, but Little Red was under the influence of Vitamin V and wanted to go straight into action. So I asked her to "massage" Little Red, and she did a damn good job of it. When I asked her to gently scratch and tickle around my scrotum during the handjob, intuitively she knew precisely how I wanted it done. Then I told Bonnie that I liked kissing, and after she warmed up with some light practice kisses and some coaching from me, it was passionate DFK all the way. Indeed, Bonnie was a "Hall of Fame" kisser, both in quantity and quality. She seemed as turned on by the DFK as I was, and gave me as much as I wanted for as long as I wanted it for the remainder of the one-hour session.

    I could have continued with that heavenly handjob-scrotum stimulation-DFK combo for much longer, but decided to test her bbbj skills. Bonnie's bbbj was skillful and enthusiastic, and when I suggested that she perform it more slowly and deeply, she readily did so. After some 69, which we both enjoyed, it was time for the main event. Bonnie initially had a tight pussy, and it took me two tries, the second with lubrication, to enter. After entry and some gentle preliminary strokes, however, it was smooth sailing. The only position I needed was missionary, and it was satisfying bbfscip. More of that wonderful kissing during intercourse. Something that especially impressed me about Bonnie was that when I wanted to take a "Low-Stamina Old Fat Guy" rest in the middle of the session, she nonetheless kept playfully grabbing Little Red and inserting him into her pussy while she tried several different positions, twisting like a pretzel.

    Bottom Line

    For me, Bonnie was definitely a winner. I will be seeing her again. If you're planning to visit her, I would suggest visiting while she's still new and fresh. Personally, I try to visit new providers very quickly after they've arrived, and have usually achieved favorable results.

  14. #5791
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMeter  [View Original Post]
    Kison is located on times supermarket parking lot. Right?

    Is times 24 hr open store??

    I always see a lot of people dragging grocery bags and cart coming and going out.

    Good news is kison looks like just legit place outside with huge foot drawing.
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    No, they close at 11 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    I think you're mistaken. They close at 2 am.
    I believe H MOBIUS was referring to what time TIMES SUPERMARKET (Beretania) closes, not what time KISON closes.

  15. #5790

    Re: Kison

    Anyone remember this Kison beauty? Wow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2407.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape