Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5811

    Eva at Z's

    I went over to Z's this morning and finally stumbled onto the famous Eva who was also working the front. Guess it was slow. The last time I went there I got Suzy who was awesome but she's gone now I guess since that was 2 months ago. Anyways, she tells me her name and I'm super excited since you guys all talk about how great Eva is. Man. Excuse my french but eff that. She's not even the best looking masseuse there and her massage skills are supbar in my opinion. When it came to the flip, she barely allowed over the pants touching and I had to fork over .6 for HJ and little action on the upper deck. Nice rack, but everything else aside I was not happy given all the reviews on her. Suzy was better. P.S. FS totally off the menu. Probably for the better.

  2. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelOb  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's a priority for LE. I'm sure "someone" watches but they have BP and CL and RM to watch too. There are soo many AMP's that it seems to be acceptable.
    There's obviously stings they work on, like recent ones in NC. That takes man power, paperwork, and protocol. I think they want a bit more "just cause" than reports on a forum that may or may not be true.

    But if an AMP gets lots of traffic and the neighbors complain, you bet that LEO will clampdown. That gives them more justification. And they'll get heat if they don't address the complaints.

    So it probably good to not go to extreme details, but also you got to remember the public and LEO already kinda know what AMPs are about.

  3. #5809

    Le

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't anyone worry about this? Seems like some of these reviews would make there job a lot easier, to find specific places, girls, etc. Or is it just that some cities literally don't give a fuck so its not a concern?
    I don't think it's a priority for LE. I'm sure "someone" watches but they have BP and CL and RM to watch too. There are soo many AMP's that it seems to be acceptable.

  4. #5808

    NOT the way to behave

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #5807

    Sunny spa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Wow, it never occured to us that somebody might say something like this;

    "Whatever I could have taken what I wanted from her and leave with no tip but didn't."

    You know it's the USA Sex Guide, not the USA Rape Guide right?

    A2

  6. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertFun  [View Original Post]
    Both of these places are legit, great massage though as I can attest. There's also a sister Massage Thai Way on Mission Gorge Rd. And another legit Thai massage near 2nd St in Escondido, can't think of the name right now, Heina Hiena, something like that. I've heard that the one downtown also provides HE but not so good on the massage which is what you want first and foremost. Any one of those 4-5 will wring you out.
    I got a massage exactly like that but with HE from Wen Massage in San Marcos. It was great, there was even some chiropractic adjustments involved. I left feeling great. I forget her name, I think it was Keekee or something like that. I posted a report on it a month ago.

  7. #5805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    It might be a bit of an overpay, but she spoke good english, I enjoyed her company, and honestly I have never had a latina in the US at an AMP- I was happy with it and it still got me out the door cheaper than FS at Pine Or Coco. I got what I wanted- she never discussed money at all, that's what I chose to pay her.

    5.

    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Cool report. But damn that seems like overpay!

    BTW, is it fucked up or worthwhile to hang outside an AMP to try getting a view of the talent inside? Has anyone done this?

    I mean, I kinda feel the non-asian providers are typically not living in the AMPs and have to leave eventually.

  8. #5804

    If you are looking for a real wringing you out session Thai can't be beat

    Quote Originally Posted by SDNutz50  [View Original Post]
    I've been to both of these multiple time and they will massage you very hard and will stretch and bend you in ways you wish you could do back to them. Unfortunately, while their massage and stretching are top notch, you will not get further than that as far as extras go. But for legit massage, hard to find any better.

    1) Massage Thai Way on Ulric in Linda Vista.

    2) Art of Massage on Pomerado in Poway.

    Enjoy and report how it went.
    Both of these places are legit, great massage though as I can attest. There's also a sister Massage Thai Way on Mission Gorge Rd. And another legit Thai massage near 2nd St in Escondido, can't think of the name right now, Heina Hiena, something like that. I've heard that the one downtown also provides HE but not so good on the massage which is what you want first and foremost. Any one of those 4-5 will wring you out.

  9. #5803

    Eva at Z

    Went at Z and got Eva. She is a sexy asian MILF and was wearing a short skirt. Gave a very good hard massage like I requested. Rubbed herself on my back and let me feel her all over including UTC. On the flip, negotiated 60 and allowed FIV while she was working on jr. After the deed, gave another 1/2 hour or so of great massage.

  10. #5802

    Angela Z Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Eva is my usual pick at Z's (she is great) but I read Angela is more willing to strip down to either nothing or just panties. Is she still there and as good as I read here? Not looking for more than a good erotic massage and HE but more than Eva just pulling her top down. Recent experience with Angela would be awesome.
    I went there about a month ago and got Angela. She is really pretty probably the hottest I've seen in and AMP but she did not strip down naked. Probably was the wrong time of the month as I heard plenty of reports that she does and allows touching. I thought her HJ was OK. Kinda mechanical with fake moaning lmao. But Eva does a lot more than just pull her top down. I mean a lot more! At least with me she did YMMV.

  11. #5801
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Eva is my usual pick at Z's (she is great) but I read Angela is more willing to strip down to either nothing or just panties. Is she still there and as good as I read here? Not looking for more than a good erotic massage and HE but more than Eva just pulling her top down. Recent experience with Angela would be awesome.
    Angela is much younger and seemed sweet. I don't recall her stripping down to panties but she took her top off and allowed touching like Ewa. The only difference is she asked how much you're planning to tip and expected. 6 while Ewa never brought up the tipping in her session.

  12. #5800
    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today after trying to get over there for a couple weeks- rolled the dice for a half hour and got Michelle- petite latina claims she is from LA- cute, speaks decent enough English, and works M-W. Nice rub, nothing spectacular, let my hands wander a bit then on the flip it continued. Seemed like everything was available- nude CBJ for 1. She seemed happy with it, and it was well done. I would return. 5.
    Cool report. But damn that seems like overpay!

    BTW, is it fucked up or worthwhile to hang outside an AMP to try getting a view of the talent inside? Has anyone done this?

    I mean, I kinda feel the non-asian providers are typically not living in the AMPs and have to leave eventually.

  13. #5799

    Angela at Z's by the stadium?

    Eva is my usual pick at Z's (she is great) but I read Angela is more willing to strip down to either nothing or just panties. Is she still there and as good as I read here? Not looking for more than a good erotic massage and HE but more than Eva just pulling her top down. Recent experience with Angela would be awesome.

  14. #5798

    Eva vs Ana

    I concur w / FlyingVfr. I visited Eva for the first time yesterday and agree that she is the better of the two. If Ana had the same rules as Eva I would chose Ana.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Eva at Z Massage down by the stadium gives a great massage, so does Anna at HZ in Rancho Bernardo. Both give a nice sensual HE though Eva's is definitely better. Anna at HZ doesn't allow even OTC touching, Eva at Z Massage allows UTC touching.

  15. #5797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Michelle at Hong's

    Stopped in today after trying to get over there for a couple weeks- rolled the dice for a half hour and got Michelle- petite latina claims she is from LA- cute, speaks decent enough English, and works M-W. Nice rub, nothing spectacular, let my hands wander a bit then on the flip it continued. Seemed like everything was available- nude CBJ for 1. She seemed happy with it, and it was well done. I would return. 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape