Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 1369 1869 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17739

    Breaking news! Senior member Mr. H Mobius hints at Thai therapist BBBJCIMWS

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Should be no problem. I've never had a Thai girl not be happy as the eruption happens or when cleaning it up, and the more the merrier, it seemed. The greater the blast radius, the more of a kick they get out of it.

    I think the guys were saying to drink pineapple juice?
    I believe the suggestion to drink pineapple juice before a session is to make your cum taste sweeter.

    (I read between your lines. Please PM your mai tai cocktail recipe. Please PM your Thai therapist that is enjoying your mai tai COCKtail.).

  2. #17738

    Sharing is caring!

    Now that the secret is out you are going to see a bunch of blue balled mongers walking around funny squirreling away their swimmers and a run at the local market (or Costco) for pineapple juice! LOL!

    Going to Sam's Club this week to by a gallon! HA-HA!

    Have a great week! HT.

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Should be no problem. I've never had a Thai girl not be happy as the eruption happens or when cleaning it up, and the more the merrier, it seemed. The greater the blast radius, the more of a kick they get out of it.

    I think the guys were saying to drink pineapple juice?

  3. #17737
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I should abstain for a whole week or two and go see her. Nah, or else I would probrably explode into one gooey mess! Ha-ha!
    Should be no problem. I've never had a Thai girl not be happy as the eruption happens or when cleaning it up, and the more the merrier, it seemed. The greater the blast radius, the more of a kick they get out of it.

    I think the guys were saying to drink pineapple juice?

  4. #17736
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHarnyFaka  [View Original Post]
    Tried out the 11th floor of executive center the other day out of convenience. I'm guessing they have a no and a CL ad for type of service you want. Called the CL number and got to location pretty quick. After reading reviews was hoping mama would be the one to massage me, but alas, I got a kinda cute early 40's Chinese lady. Only brought $. 2 to ensure little faka didn't win the day. Massage was actually very good and after about half hour was asked to flip. Upon seeing little faka was aroused, she went right to work while in her tight dress. Reached under to grab some okole while she stroked jr. Finished the hour with a bit of leg and foot massage. Would reccomend for good massage and HE. Damage $. 2.
    Who did you see? And what was the damage?

  5. #17735

    Hmmm, interesting!

    Maybe I should abstain for a whole week or two and go see her. Nah, or else I would probrably explode into one gooey mess! Ha-ha!

    Thanks for advice HM, as you are the "tip of the spear" per say in regards to senior Mongers! I am still putting together my personal ATF list and I am having a blast "testing the waters!" Although costly, I believe that "if you want to play, you got to pay!

    Monger on! HT.

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Better late than never. She's one of the main girls in all of CC and has been around for years, since before she started advertising. As you found, she is a cumlover and does not mind putting in the effort to get that reward.

    I have no 'hard' proof, but I believe she may bump a guy for a known heavy-cumming regular when her schedule gets tight.

  6. #17734

    Thank you!

    Thanks, I try to keep it to the point and as accurate as possible based on my personal experience, but again, YMMV!

    HT.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardEight  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this posts, no BS.

  7. #17733
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    Since I was near CC and felt the urge, I pulled on the side to scan CL & BP. Decided to go and check out Ya-Ya since I liked her pic and read some decenct reviews on her. Sort of worried about bumping into Tammy, but I did not see her so I lucked out (not that it matters, but I guess I felt a little weird since I was just there with her.

    Greeted at the door and Ya-Ya is really cute IMHO, even better in person. Petite girl with an infectious smile. Got undressed and on the table and she started. Asked for more pressure which she did and she seemed really personable. Massage portion was great and she was sly about coming close to the boys even on the flip which was a big turn on for me, especially how she ran her finger from my balls up my shaft as she asked if I wanted more. Of course the answer was a "hell yes" and she proceeded to oil up Jr and started a very slow and sensual HJ. I took about 10 minutes to pop (respectful OTC roaming) and she laughed as there was a pretty big load that came out. Cleaned me up and finished with a nice scalp massage. Left very happy and will repeat.

    A /9, S /9, L /9, paid 60/60. No short on time.

    At least I had a nice session although it took me two weeks, 5 providers, and almost 6 bills to get me totally "Happy!" Ha-ha!

    Monger on and have a nice weekend all!
    Better late than never. She's one of the main girls in all of CC and has been around for years, since before she started advertising. As you found, she is a cumlover and does not mind putting in the effort to get that reward.

    I have no 'hard' proof, but I believe she may bump a guy for a known heavy-cumming regular when her schedule gets tight.

  8. #17732
    Quote Originally Posted by PokiMan  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Same as today's standard rates.

  9. #17731

    Re: Abby

    I saw you rated her / L / as a 6. I'm on the fence, would you repeat?

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaManDp  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Abby after some recent reviews. She like some of the other reviews have stated, she is pretty short like 5'5 125 lbs. She is probably anywhere in her late 30's. Even though she is little she's strong af. I regret ever asking for a hard massage. I thought Paula could put a little pressure behind her when giving a hard massage. But Geeezus at one point I wanted to tell her I'm not Uncle LEO when she was digging her elbow into my shoulder blades. But really that's my fault for asking hard pressure. I'm not a fan of walking on the spine when it comes to the lower back. So be mindful if she does that as well. You won't feel it until your time is up and you attempt to sit up and walk.

    Didn't get to explore the menu as much. I guess I wasnt really feeling impressed. As I sat here wondering why I didn't DATY. I remembered the hair. Not only does she have a Bush, which isn't that bad. Pussy is pussy unless it was a penis before then its a penuss. But anywho she had hair under her armpits. Not alot but enough. Which is a major turn off for me. But ass soon as the flip came and she started the BBBJ and I was impressed. She has a good technique going but no eye contact though. Anyway from there she ask if I can go up top and I complied as assumed the death stare missionary position. After a few minutes switched positions to DS. She can't take a pounding if you're a mandingo warrior, so I went with my 1 inch strokes and every so often I'd slam it all the way home to let her know theres another 4 more inches and she's going to take it!! Which she is very responsive to, alot of moans and even got a little cream on the protective barrier. That piece of rubber neglecting me from the true pleasure nectar. This however rejuvenates me as I proceed to thrust faster and harder. I then place my thumb inside her bum and with my other hand I give her a reach around so I could massagee the clit. We switch to lazy DS and I'm kissing her all over back and neck and she reaches back to bring me around to her I almost for a split second forgot about the hair pits and almost kissed close to that region. More Dfk until I pop which she will ask you not to do inside regardless being covered. Although I have selective hearing. ASL 8/8/6.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...9-4877/6612665

  10. #17730

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    Since I was near CC and felt the urge, I pulled on the side to scan CL & BP. Decided to go and check out Ya-Ya since I liked her pic and read some decenct reviews on her. Sort of worried about bumping into Tammy, but I did not see her so I lucked out (not that it matters, but I guess I felt a little weird since I was just there with her.

    Greeted at the door and Ya-Ya is really cute IMHO, even better in person. Petite girl with an infectious smile. Got undressed and on the table and she started. Asked for more pressure which she did and she seemed really personable. Massage portion was great and she was sly about coming close to the boys even on the flip which was a big turn on for me, especially how she ran her finger from my balls up my shaft as she asked if I wanted more. Of course the answer was a "hell yes" and she proceeded to oil up Jr and started a very slow and sensual HJ. I took about 10 minutes to pop (respectful OTC roaming) and she laughed as there was a pretty big load that came out. Cleaned me up and finished with a nice scalp massage. Left very happy and will repeat.

    A /9, S /9, L /9, paid 60/60. No short on time.

    At least I had a nice session although it took me two weeks, 5 providers, and almost 6 bills to get me totally "Happy!" Ha-ha!

    Monger on and have a nice weekend all!
    I agree with your posts 100%. No BS.

  11. #17729

    Anyone Try

    Has anyone tried our this tantra lady. The process she lays out in her website sounds intriguing. Has anyone tried and if so how was it and what was the damage?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...aikiki/7706608

  12. #17728
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like it was changed. The one I saw was big, at least a Full if not Queen sized bed, nicely furnished and "luxurious". Maybe she upgraded when she started moving the show to her bed.
    What was the damage?

  13. #17727

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTug  [View Original Post]
    Since I was near CC and felt the urge, I pulled on the side to scan CL & BP. Decided to go and check out Ya-Ya since I liked her pic and read some decenct reviews on her. Sort of worried about bumping into Tammy, but I did not see her so I lucked out (not that it matters, but I guess I felt a little weird since I was just there with her.

    Greeted at the door and Ya-Ya is really cute IMHO, even better in person. Petite girl with an infectious smile. Got undressed and on the table and she started. Asked for more pressure which she did and she seemed really personable. Massage portion was great and she was sly about coming close to the boys even on the flip which was a big turn on for me, especially how she ran her finger from my balls up my shaft as she asked if I wanted more. Of course the answer was a "hell yes" and she proceeded to oil up Jr and started a very slow and sensual HJ. I took about 10 minutes to pop (respectful OTC roaming) and she laughed as there was a pretty big load that came out. Cleaned me up and finished with a nice scalp massage. Left very happy and will repeat.

    A /9, S /9, L /9, paid 60/60. No short on time.

    At least I had a nice session although it took me two weeks, 5 providers, and almost 6 bills to get me totally "Happy!" Ha-ha!

    Monger on and have a nice weekend all!
    I agree with this posts, no BS.

  14. #17726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Couldn't Find Anything

    What do we know. Looks interesting.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...i-girl/4975948

  15. #17725
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    Penny's bed wasn't that comfortable. It was one of those frames where the bed sits inside and is surrounded by the padded frame. If you did daty, your body is off the bed while trying to daty, and the frame hits you in your chest. In mish, your legs would be over the frame. If you scrunched up a bit, you could stick your feet between the frame and mattress and really pound away. Alas, her BBBJ was good for 10 minutes and I would come really fast when fucking her.
    Sounds like it was changed. The one I saw was big, at least a Full if not Queen sized bed, nicely furnished and "luxurious". Maybe she upgraded when she started moving the show to her bed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape