Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 868 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 13020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3570

    Thai aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Went to Thai place on Westwood Thai Aroma. Most guys sport good HJ and massage. I got a very nice and strong massage from a 50 plus year old. Totally good great experience but when she showed me the room and said "leave undah wear on" I guess I should have know. ! So did I just get lucky?
    If it's the one that's "upstairs", then yes you got exceptionally lucky. I've been going there for almost 10 years and it's always been legit only, but a FANTASTIC massage (you know, it hurts quite a bit when you're getting it, but you sleep great that night).

    I'd recommend going to buy a lotto ticket, because today this was luck. But congrats.

  2. #3569
    I've seen multiple reports about good looking young-ish providers here but I've gone 4 times and every time I ended up with an older pudgy lady where I had to close my eyes to finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by SinjinSmithe  [View Original Post]
    Went. Based on a review of Tina. No tease. Light massage. Average HE. Won't be returning.

  3. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by SinjinSmithe  [View Original Post]
    Went. Based on a review of Tina. No tease. Light massage. Average HE. Won't be returning.
    Sorry you didn't enjoy it.

  4. #3567

    Aroma

    Went to Thai place on Westwood Thai Aroma. Most guys sport good HJ and massage. I got a very nice and strong massage from a 50 plus year old. Totally good great experience but when she showed me the room and said "leave undah wear on" I guess I should have know. ! So did I just get lucky?

  5. #3566
    Quote Originally Posted by SinjinSmithe  [View Original Post]
    Went. Based on a review of Tina. No tease. Light massage. Average HE. Won't be returning.
    Is that the tina, or a new tina?

  6. #3565

    Across from rose

    Hit up rose spa on​ Friday. I had recently been there fully knowing what to expect, based on the reviews here, and had a great time. On the first trip I was oiled up as previously described and upon the flip and some close and oily rubbing around junior, the provider proceeded to instruct me to finish up. So, I took my sweet ass time and enjoyed myself while the massage continued. Come Friday night I walk in and there is full house. Two college aged​ gents are on the waiting couch, on their phones. I'm instructed to take a seat on the couch in-between the two fellows. I declined.

    Took a chance on a place across the street on Vermont. . 45 for the hour with a pretty legit massage and. 4 the standard tip for services rendered upon the flip. Provider​ was a 6-7 but I saw a couple of other younger providers ranging in 7-8 in the looks Dept.

  7. #3564

    Ada

    Went. Based on a review of Tina. No tease. Light massage. Average HE. Won't be returning.

  8. #3563

    Redondo

    Was in Redondo yesterday, thought I would go see Happy Jenny. She was busy said 10 -15 minutes which usually means 30. That and I wasn't sure about her cleaning skills if at all when she goes back to back, so I bounced. Little further down was Bay Accu. Clean place, happy ending nothing special. Driving on Artesia to pick up the 405 there must be an ordinance in RB to have a MP in every strip shopping center. Is there any one of them that stands out from the others? Anything more than the usual happy ending? The old Ace mp is now a vape place.

  9. #3562
    The hot / young providers usually start out working in AAMP or escorting making more $ in better locations. MPs are where the providers go to work once they aren't hot / young enough anymore. I suggest checking the escort sites if you want higher quality than your standard MP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neginehc2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I've been wondering about the age / quality of providers here. I've heard everything from "20 year old spinners" to "all 40+".

    Can't seem to find a place on the Westside that has young, attractive providers at a reasonable rate. Guess you have to drive for that. If anyone has recs, I'm all ears!

  10. #3561
    Aroma thai spa cute girls normal massage parlor prices with a HE in west la.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neginehc2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I've been wondering about the age / quality of providers here. I've heard everything from "20 year old spinners" to "all 40+".

    Can't seem to find a place on the Westside that has young, attractive providers at a reasonable rate. Guess you have to drive for that. If anyone has recs, I'm all ears!

  11. #3560

    Ada

    Thanks for the report. I've been wondering about the age / quality of providers here. I've heard everything from "20 year old spinners" to "all 40+".

    Can't seem to find a place on the Westside that has young, attractive providers at a reasonable rate. Guess you have to drive for that. If anyone has recs, I'm all ears!

    Quote Originally Posted by DNA222  [View Original Post]
    Went here before and got an average HJ from Chinese woman in her 40's. This time, went back and was greeted by a, this time attractive, Chinese woman in her late 30's / early 40's. She said her name was Tina. Gave her 40 at the door, and agreed on 40 for the HJ. She gives a standard massage (very light touching), but gave an 8/10 HJ, probably the best I've ever had. I asked her how much for BJ and she said 100. Too much but might splurge on that later on. She will most likely take 80. I also asked about FS and she said she wouldn't do it with me because my penis is too girthy. I understood that and had a bad experience one time with FS because of my thickness. However, for other guys, I think she will do the CFS no prob, but most likely at a higher rate than elsewhere. Last time I got CFS was from MOMO in West Hollywood, and it cost me 110. Anyway, I recommend Tina. I threw in an extra 20 because she did a good job and let me feel up her bare ass.

  12. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirgle  [View Original Post]
    Great find but I'm having trouble finding this place based on this info.
    Wendy's is on Tampa. Use rubmaps.

  13. #3558

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    Am intrested in a full NURU massage with FS.

    Anybody know a privider.

    Thanks.
    I haven't seen her but soda on cv advertises GFE and Nuru for $$.

  14. #3557

    Ada Wong in Culver City (TINA)

    Went here before and got an average HJ from Chinese woman in her 40's. This time, went back and was greeted by a, this time attractive, Chinese woman in her late 30's / early 40's. She said her name was Tina. Gave her 40 at the door, and agreed on 40 for the HJ. She gives a standard massage (very light touching), but gave an 8/10 HJ, probably the best I've ever had. I asked her how much for BJ and she said 100. Too much but might splurge on that later on. She will most likely take 80. I also asked about FS and she said she wouldn't do it with me because my penis is too girthy. I understood that and had a bad experience one time with FS because of my thickness. However, for other guys, I think she will do the CFS no prob, but most likely at a higher rate than elsewhere. Last time I got CFS was from MOMO in West Hollywood, and it cost me 110. Anyway, I recommend Tina. I threw in an extra 20 because she did a good job and let me feel up her bare ass.

  15. #3556

    Glendale CA

    Hello fellow mongers, here is some info about places in Wonderful Glendale California.

    Ivy on colorado.

    MamaSan all touching allowed massage is ok, HJ $40.

    2nd girl touch anywhere ok, HJ $40.

    3rd girl (youngest late 20's early 30's) no under the shirt action, HJ $40.

    Moon Massage on Central.

    Amazing massage, no closed door just a curtain. Basically it is an amazing Massage probably best in Glendale nothing more. They do alot of BP ads.

    Apple Garden on San Fernando.

    Again really good massage and legitimate.

    A+ on Central.

    Bad Massage, Mamasan by herself usually. $50 for HJ only over the cloth action. Wouldn't recommend it.

    A & A on colorado.

    Bad Massage but $35 of HJ, FS is available. Mamsan nice tits up for anything.

    Spring on Colorado.

    Legit, Mom Dad and Daughter.

    Have Fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape