Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,921 to 25,935 of 26419
-
07-30-17 15:31 #499Senior Member

Posts: 117Yeah, I got a response back from Melissa as well. Tried to tell me Jess had family business out of town. Never seen Melissa before as Jess told me she wasn't a good time.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 21:16 #498Senior Member

Posts: 1484I got a different story
And Melissa answered back. I've seen her before with Jess and she was a dead fish with a horrible CBJ.
Originally Posted by SlipKid77
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 16:48 #497Senior Member

Posts: 389Kimmy
Ha. Yeah she's short. Her body is incredible. Almost 100% sure she moved her from Columbia but not recently because her English is decent. Definite accent. Save up and Spend the money on her for. She blows away all the higher end ladies here.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
Kimmy is UTR (Under the Radar) She doesn't advertise hardly at all unless she goes to a city like New York. She's in LA. I'm going out there next Month for Business. I'm looking more towards spending $1800 for the hour than collecting a 15 K check and a night out paid for by another company. Sad? That 1800 is killing my current monger game.
-
07-29-17 15:56 #496Senior Member

Posts: 29273 inches
Not going to matter much cause she will be lying down with legs in the air or wrap around your head. All you will be thinking about is pussy and ass.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 13:03 #495Senior Member

Posts: 193There is no link. Hunting Streets offered to provide digits to active seniors. Check with him.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-17 12:03 #494Senior Member

Posts: 237Kimmy Grainger
I'm confused be her stats. Eros says she is 5'3" 120 lbs and the touring girls website says she is 5'0" 120 lbs. Hate it when they can't even get that stats right. I'm thinking the latter may be more accurate as she seems on the thicker side.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
When is Kimmy Grainger coming? She's hot.
-
07-29-17 09:17 #493Senior Member

Posts: 389Eros.
So I was checking out EROS to see if anyone is here or coming. I know I'm saving up for Kimmy Grainger but I came across Vanessa that is going to be here next week. I've seen her but in Fort Lauderdale. Pictures are 100% her. She's super nice, smells great, completely shaved. Doesn't complain about being tired while in a position she might not like. She's as close to a 10 as you can probably get for not being a 10. Seriously her body is crazy sexy. If you like kissing she's great at it. My suggestion save up for the 90 min to 2 hour one. The 500 bucks is well worth it. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Here are the links.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/4932652.htm?cat=1
http://touringgirls.com/model-gfe-vanessa-26059
-
07-28-17 23:56 #492Senior Member

Posts: 237Alyssa
I also have a chance to see Alyssa. Very nice gal, somewhat quiet, but opened up once she got comfortable. Nice BBBJ, doggie, and then finished with BBBJ. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Nachynn
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-17 20:41 #491Senior Member

Posts: 65Can you please provide a link to this Alyssa?
Originally Posted by Nachynn
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-28-17 20:31 #490Senior Member

Posts: 193Just to second your approval. I had an incall with her. Her BBJ was so great, I just let it go to BBJCIM. It was very intense. She is still sorting the escort thing out, but is really friendly and sweet.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-17 18:04 #489Senior Member

Posts: 402Alyssa
Had a nice time with Alyssa. Just like HS said she has a great ass, nice smooth long legs, brunette with a pleasing cute face. Did not check out the teets. When I had texted she responded back 2 seconds later and I picked her up within the hour for a nice BBBJCIM. It was a car date and she got a little uncomfortable so she got on her knees in my front seat and stuck that beautiful ass up in the air. She was wearing some loose shorty shorts so I stuck a hand up in there and lightly rubbed that pussy. She does have a sexy moan. GHer style is slow not too deep with a lot of tongue twirling but it was nice. Once I got closer she did go deeper and stayed down deep for the finish. I hadn't unloaded in awhile so the finish was longer than usual but she took it all like a champ. Nice girl. Will repeat.
-
07-28-17 10:40 #488Senior Member

Posts: 370She texted me yesterday to say outcalls are available. Go get that pussy!
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-17 08:52 #487Senior Member

Posts: 39Jess aka as Olive oil
Apparently Jess is now staying in Waukesha with the county found out by texting her went over and a young PR girl named Denise answered the door at first I was like yea a double than was informed about Jess. Denise nice girl 65 got me everything she has Jess's phone so if you have the digits that is who you will get. Word of caution Franklin PD was rolling into the parking lot as I was leaving.
Be Safe.
-
07-27-17 21:23 #486Senior Member

Posts: 193Yes Dave, these are two different girls, OK?
Originally Posted by DaveB3655
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-17 18:40 #485Banned Member

Posts: 287Maybe we're talking about two different girls, then.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





